Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixie

Quote from: Keaira on December 24, 2012, 06:27:41 PM

So here's me, almost 2 years on HRT. I took them today And... Merry Christmas everyone. ^_^. I have to say, there's a lot of beautiful people posting on here. It's very inspiring. ^_^

Wow that really suits you so much!!!  You look fantastic! :) <3
  •  

PHXGiRL

•  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Byron

Quote from: alice10 on January 02, 2013, 09:58:59 PM
14 months HRT

Alice10: It looks like you've come very far in such a short period of time.  You're very beautiful!  ;)
  •  

Byron

Quote from: Serena Lynn on January 03, 2013, 10:16:30 AM
first day at work today! pray for me.

Hi, Serena.  Congratulations!  I'm eager to know how it went.
  •  

crazy at the coast

does this top make me look fat?

•  

V M

Quote from: Jaime on January 04, 2013, 04:08:12 PM

LOL... Not particularly, I think it compliments your figure rather nicely  :)   Cute pic.
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

crazy at the coast

Quote from: V M on January 04, 2013, 04:22:21 PM
LOL... Not particularly, I think it compliments your figure rather nicely  :)   Cute pic.
What do you mean, not particularly?!  You're saying I'm just kind of fat, aren't you?

•  

suzifrommd

No. I think it's flattering. I'd tell you you have a great figure, but wouldn't want you to think I was flirting.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

V M

Quote from: Jaime on January 04, 2013, 04:36:03 PM
What do you mean, not particularly?!  You're saying I'm just kind of fat, aren't you?

Nope, wasn't meant that way at all
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Violet Bloom

If you mean in the chest then ya, you've got boobs.

Quote from: agfrommd on January 04, 2013, 04:42:18 PM
I'd tell you you have a great figure, but wouldn't want you to think I was flirting.

I'll tell you you have a great figure and leave the question of flirting up in the air. ;D

•  

crazy at the coast

Thanks, y'all. I don't take compliments as flirting necessarily, so you're ok on that.   :)

And my boobs aren't very big, I just always wear a lightly padded bra and with a tight top and my size, they look bigger than they are.
  •  

Shantel

LOL Jaimie, that's so funny!  ;D Are you feeling fat honey? :D :D Most of us only wish we had a nice figure like you sis!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jaime on January 04, 2013, 04:54:21 PM
...And my boobs aren't very big, I just always wear a lightly padded bra and with a tight top and my size, they look bigger than they are.

So, wait a sec, you're worried about looking fat but at the same time say the size of your body makes your boobs look bigger than they are? ???

•  

crazy at the coast

•  

crazy at the coast

Quote from: Violet Bloom on January 04, 2013, 07:18:32 PM
So, wait a sec, you're worried about looking fat but at the same time say the size of your body makes your boobs look bigger than they are? ???
I generally don't wear skin tight clothes like that top, but figured I'd give it a shot. I don't want any tummy bulge showing though.
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Quote from: Serena Lynn on January 03, 2013, 10:16:30 AM
first day at work today! pray for me.

Did you honestly ever look male or are you just pulling our legs? I mean your 1000% a beautiful woman.
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

alice10

aw thank you Byron =)

Quote from: Byron on January 03, 2013, 08:28:41 PM
Alice10: It looks like you've come very far in such a short period of time.  You're very beautiful!  ;)
Started transition October 2011
Went fulltime Nov 29 2012
SRS hopefully by 2014

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: LilDevilOfPrada on January 04, 2013, 07:30:16 PM
(Serena), did you honestly ever look male or are you just pulling our legs? I mean your 1000% a beautiful woman.

Quick, Serena, burn the evidence before she finds it! :laugh:

•  

Carolina1983

•