Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

spring0721

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 11, 2013, 05:41:23 PM
Just took this one

Maidoforleans...I swear when I look at your pic the words "cute as a button" come to mind :) very sweet pretty girl! Oh and love the hair
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

Assoluta

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 11, 2013, 05:41:23 PM
Just took this one

Love this pic! Definitely looking more feminine even compared to your avatar pic.

I just found this picture five years ago when I was 20 - looks like it was taken in the 1980s!

These are a couple of pics from last month, but I think they're good examples of how face shape and jawline can appear to be quite different depending on the angle, lighting and type of photo taken. My face appears to be much longer in one photo than the other! It's also an excuse to show me going back to red hair :D

It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 09, 2013, 09:56:13 PM
new top and no makeup on.

Very pretty Angelique, makeup isn't necessary to hide such natural beauty!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

hazel

OK already put this in the photo sharing thread (sort of as a laugh) but as people liked it I thought what the hell, may as well post it here. Best case scenario for me will probably involve waiting a few years (NHS) so in the meantime (and because I was bored ) I thought I'd try and Photoshop my profile pic to see what girl me might look like  :laugh:

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: hazel on January 12, 2013, 12:19:22 AM
OK already put this in the photo sharing thread (sort of as a laugh) but as people liked it I thought what the hell, may as well post it here. Best case scenario for me will probably involve waiting a few years (NHS) so in the meantime (and because I was bored ) I thought I'd try and Photoshop my profile pic to see what girl me might look like  :laugh:

I wouldn't sweat it sweetheart, you'll look plenty fab.  ;D
  •  

Jen-Jen

Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Wow! I didn't think I looked that good  :D

Here's another one lol

•  

MaidofOrleans

You look great Serena!

However I don't know how you deal with those nails! Dont they drive you nuts  ???
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 12, 2013, 09:45:12 AM
You look great Serena!

However I don't know how you deal with those nails! Dont they drive you nuts  ???

Thanks! The first day it was tough but I've had them for a week now got the hang of it.  :)
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Serena Lynn on January 12, 2013, 10:09:57 AM
Thanks! The first day it was tough but I've had them for a week now got the hang of it.  :)

Haha well they would drive me CRAZY!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 12, 2013, 10:15:39 AM
Haha well they would drive me CRAZY!

The first day I had them on they hurt like crazy I was like OMG these feel like their bleeding. I don't think I could operate without them now.
  •  

carol_w

Serena-
Watched your video a few days ago, too.  You're looking AND sounding great!  I'd buy a car from you anytime!  (Won't be for a while, though - just bought a new Impreza a while back.)

Carol
  •  

Angélique LaCava

these pics r from octorber. i wasnt back on here yet, i forgot to show yall wen i came back but anyway this is wen i went to the fair with my friends and it was also before my eyebrows grew back as yall can see since they are drawn on hahaha, but luckely no one clocked me, infact everyone that saw me complimented me and said i looked like a model hahaha btw i took the top pic at my ex-friends house, u can see her shoes in the pic lol

•  

michelle666

So..... I think I might be getting outed to everyone at my old job that I just left. I was out today en femme and ran into a boy I used to work with who is a huge gossip queen. I saw him staring at me and he came up to me and said "I knew it!" I asked him how he knew and he said "well, you have perfect nails, you shape your eyebrows, your beard magically dissapeared, you're more femmy than me, you've come into work after doing a bad job of washing your mascara off, oh and you can see your boobs when you wear a tshirt".  I didn't ask him to keep it quiet, I figure they'll all find out eventually anyway. It was a bit stressful but I feel good about it. When we parted he said "by the way, you look great" and he gave me a hug.

Here's me being happy and still loving my new hat.
  •  

Michelle G

Michelle, now that is an encounter to be happy with!!

You look great btw :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •