Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: =celestica= on January 14, 2013, 10:04:31 AM
thank youz jen.

You have a very feminine, pretty face! I do like your bangs but you might consider trimming them up about half to three quarters of an inch so that you don't appear to be looking out from the overhang of a dark cave.
  •  

=celestica=

Quote from: Shantel on January 14, 2013, 10:24:38 AM
You have a very feminine, pretty face! I do like your bangs but you might consider trimming them up about half to three quarters of an inch so that you don't appear to be looking out from the overhang of a dark cave.

lol! yep yep my bangs grew out fast and its only been 2 weeks since i got them cut like that.
i'm getting them trimmed this weekend no worries :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: =celestica= on January 14, 2013, 10:27:25 AM
lol! yep yep my bangs grew out fast and its only been 2 weeks since i got them cut like that.
i'm getting them trimmed this weekend no worries :)

I assumed you were on top of it hon! Other trans-women who have tall foreheads and big faces could follow your lead and try bangs as it tends to diminish the size of a person's head and create a frame for a smaller more feminine looking face. You look really nice!
  •  

Carolina1983

=celestica= Your hair is awesome and I really love your bangs :). And you look good too.

I would love to have bangs like that. But my hair is still too thin for it to look good unfortunately :(, but its getting better and better so maybe someday soon :).
  •  

Jamie D

•  

=celestica=

•  

spring0721

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 13, 2013, 02:40:59 PM
Fine i'm bored so ill give you some fab photos..just ignore the two giant zits on my forehead  :icon_doh:

You look great, zits or no zits! Happens to everyone.  That dress though is SO cute!
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

spring0721

Quote from: =celestica= on January 14, 2013, 09:31:57 AM

hey guys

Celestica, awe you look beautiful!

Oh & side note...I don't think I've ever seen cher that young before, she looks SO different!
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

Assoluta

I decided to take the most natural photo of me as possible - this is when I've just woken up, not even brushed my hair, or done anything with my appearance. I expected it to not be so flattering but with the lighting it actually looks better than other photos of me!

I had to censor it slightly as it may have been considered unsuitable!  >:-)

It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Assoluta on January 14, 2013, 04:16:24 PM
I decided to take the most natural photo of me as possible - this is when I've just woken up, not even brushed my hair, or done anything with my appearance. I expected it to not be so flattering but with the lighting it actually looks better than other photos of me!

I had to censor it slightly as it may have been considered unsuitable!  >:-)

I think I've told you before that you look pretty darned nice, I'd take you for a CIS female. BTW - I was interested in your singing in Japanese and was curious about how you became multi-lingual and so well accepted by the Japanese people. You might pm me, I'd like to know more. Your voice is beautiful!
  •  

crazy at the coast

Since so many beautiful women are posting, I think its time for some balance in here.

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jaime on January 14, 2013, 05:41:44 PM
Since so many beautiful women are posting, I think its time for some balance in here.

Hubba, hubba
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jaime on January 14, 2013, 05:41:44 PM

Yup, hotter than a three dollar pistol!
  •  

Keaira

•  

Adam (birkin)

Your picture was sideways, Grandma. You're fixing it now but the world will forever know.

(you look fabulous though, as always ;))

•  

Shawn Sunshine

Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on January 15, 2013, 12:40:40 AM

Everyone seems to have though  :angel:

Not me. it took 2 years, blood, sweat, tears and grease to get this far. :P
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on January 15, 2013, 12:06:29 AM
Here's a recent one..

I like this hair color, it's much more natural looking. Nice photo Kelly! BTW - There are several good leave-in conditioners on the market that work well with wind blown hair or hair with dried out and splitting ends from being over processed. Not being critical here hon, but I think it would be helpful.
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Shantel on January 15, 2013, 08:14:05 AM
I like this hair color, it's much more natural looking. Nice photo Kelly! BTW - There are several good leave-in conditioners on the market that work well with wind blown hair or hair with dried out and splitting ends from being over processed. Not being critical here hon, but I think it would be helpful.

I'd been to the beach - I have salt hair in this pic..

EDIT: I have salt hair frequently at the moment..
  •