Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

hazel

Quote from: DonnaTroy on January 18, 2013, 06:23:32 PM

Love this pic of you Donna! Just my opinion but I think it should be your avatar  :)
  •  

saraharmstrong

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 13, 2013, 02:40:59 PM
Fine i'm bored so ill give you some fab photos..just ignore the two giant zits on my forehead  :icon_doh:

I quite like this dress, did you actually get it from internet or shop? It is a very girly dress too.
  •  

Zeda

Wow, you have changed. You look fabulous for sure o.o

Also, I started reading from the first post and I was stunned at how amazing you all looked. I was going to quote all of them and comment on them all, but then I saw how many pages there were .__.

I have a few issues with actually getting a picture of myself (no body-length mirror and my husband typically has the camera). Anywho, I did manage to take this one, but I assure you, it took a bunch of trial and error to get it right. I had not taken pictures of myself before, so it was a first time experience. Also, I smudged the background because the mess was easier to clean that way >.>

Alternatively, I was playing around with GIMP and I found a neat tool:
~Sleep well and dream hard.~
~I'm a Z80 programmer!~
  •  

K Style Addiction

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

supremecatoverlord

Quote from: girl you look fierce on January 18, 2013, 04:30:13 PM
Oh, we're posting cats?? My little derpy baby:

Not everyone was feeling cooperative ::)

God, I love cats.

You're not half bad looking either.
:)
Meow.

•  

anya921

Quote from: Jen on January 17, 2013, 08:58:08 PM
Everybody else is posting pictures of their tittaaays, um I'm not going to do that but here is one of my kittaaaay:).   He's my best friend and baby, also the cutest thing on Earth. Ever.

again you look stunning Jen.
  •  

alice10

I love this!! You look so pretty! I love your dress to!

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 13, 2013, 02:40:59 PM
Fine i'm bored so ill give you some fab photos..just ignore the two giant zits on my forehead  :icon_doh:

Started transition October 2011
Went fulltime Nov 29 2012
SRS hopefully by 2014

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: saraharmstrong on January 18, 2013, 11:55:52 PM
I quite like this dress, did you actually get it from internet or shop? It is a very girly dress too.

I got it from Forever 21 but I don't think they carry it any more.

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

RachelH

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 19, 2013, 10:23:25 AM
I got it from Forever 21 but I don't think they carry it any more.

Just looked on that site for first time, OMG I love some of the stuff on there.  You've just helped to seriously damage my bank balance!!  :D
  •  

K Style Addiction

Lol no comments for Zeda and me, let's start a band lol. Am i that ugly or do people just not like me :(?

Beautiful Dress girl, too bad i'm broke i love forever 21.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: RachelH on January 19, 2013, 12:20:41 PM
Just looked on that site for first time, OMG I love some of the stuff on there.  You've just helped to seriously damage my bank balance!!  :D

The stores are just as fab!
  •  

RachelH

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on January 19, 2013, 12:27:04 PM
The stores are just as fab!

Unluckly they are only in London and Birminingham in this country, so I will have to go crazy on the website for now!
  •  

Zeda

Quote from: DonnaTroy on January 19, 2013, 12:26:28 PM
Lol no comments for Zeda and me, let's start a band lol. Am i that ugly or do people just not like me :(?
Wooh, *high five*! XD Actually, this comment was for you:
QuoteWow, you have changed. You look fabulous for sure o.o
It is just that when I finally posted, I realised that I was on the wrong page ;D I had seen a number of your photos in the beginning, then I skipped to the end. You looked great at the start of this thread, too, by the way :)
~I'm a Z80 programmer!~
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteIt is just that when I finally posted, I realised that I was on the wrong page I had seen a number of your photos in the beginning, then I skipped to the end. You looked great at the start of this thread, too, by the way

I'm a little confused here LOL, i have changed?

P.S - High Five received *Geek Smiley*

•  

Zeda

~I'm a Z80 programmer!~
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: Zeda on January 19, 2013, 02:11:56 PM
You are showing off a bit more than in Exhibit A ^^

Ok, hopefully that's a good thing i just want to be pretty lol.

•  

Zeda

Quote from: DonnaTroy on January 19, 2013, 02:26:21 PM
Ok, hopefully that's a good thing i just want to be pretty lol.
You are, you don't need to worry about that.
~I'm a Z80 programmer!~
  •  

crazy at the coast

Being pretty brings its own problems to the table, or so I've heard. I'm glad I can avoid that can of worms!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jaime on January 19, 2013, 02:45:59 PM
Being pretty brings its own problems to the table, or so I've heard. I'm glad I can avoid that can of worms!

Oh Please!  :laugh:
  •