Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly_aus

Quote from: Jaime on January 19, 2013, 02:45:59 PM
Being pretty brings its own problems to the table, or so I've heard. I'm glad I can avoid that can of worms!

I'm with you, Jaime!
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteBeing pretty brings its own problems to the table, or so I've heard. I'm glad I can avoid that can of worms!

I'd rather be pretty with problems (god knows i have those already) than ugly, so which am i? hehee
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Monica85

3 and half year on HRT today. Need to get rid of some kilos after this chrismas.
  •  

Carolina1983

Loose? no I think you look perfect :).

Quote from: Monica85 on January 20, 2013, 12:18:43 PM

3 and half year on HRT today. Think i need to losse some kilo after this chrismas.
  •  

Rita

3 and half year on HRT today. Think i need to losse some kilo after this chrismas.

I feel your pain on the gut.
  •  

Shantel

3 and half year on HRT today. Need to get rid of some kilos after this chrismas.

You're a nice looking gal! The little girly tummy is hormonally driven in part, but the holidays do take their toll on a girl's figure, so you're not alone.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Sit ups my dear! Sit ups!  ;D

Honestly its not that bad you look great!
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

BunnyBee

Oh please.  You don't need to lose anything, you look great.
  •  

anya921

Just me without anything.  :D ,  Finally I figure it out. How to post the image here but  I'm sure I will take this out in few days Just like Jen LoL

•  

BunnyBee

Quote from: anya921 on January 21, 2013, 10:23:06 AM
Just me without anything.  :D ,  Finally I figure it out. How to post the image here but  I'm sure I will take this out in few days Just like Jen LoL

It's called risk mitigation lol.  Of course it doesn't really work if I keep putting new ones up, but oh well :).

You are so lucky to look so good with no makeup.  Very pretty :).
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jen on January 21, 2013, 10:29:18 AM
It's called risk mitigation lol.  Of course it doesn't really work if I keep putting new ones up, but oh well :).

Yes she is naturally very pretty!

Risk mitigation is smart if you don't want some HR person, future husband, or others who you'd rather not know of your previous status.
  •  

anya921

Quote from: Shantel on January 21, 2013, 10:45:33 AM

Risk mitigation is smart if you don't want some HR person, future husband, or others who you'd rather not know of your previous status.

Thanks Jen and Shantel,

There are so many people I never wanted to know about my past, But part of me wanted share my photos because I am not ashamed of who I am  too. Guess I am in conflict with my thought process and I think it explains a lot about, me sharing photos and taking them out after. LoL
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

hazel

Quote from: Jen on January 21, 2013, 10:29:18 AM

I'll second this, you're definitely a natural beauty Anya :)
  •  

BunnyBee

Just from a day or two ago.  I was happy with my hair for once.
  •  

BunnyBee

Looking good Frostice.  I love that scarf a lot!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jen on January 21, 2013, 04:21:08 PM
Looking good Frostice.  I love that scarf a lot!

You're both a couple of dolls, very nice ladies!
  •  

Viv87

If I looked half quarter as good as any of the last four posters on this page, I would be out of myself with joy!

Keep posting girls! So many inspiring photos here.  :o
  •