Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina1983

I thought that my brow ridge would be visible but after 9 months of HRT its almost invisible. So dont give in just yet.

I will still get it shaved though.

The downside is that I found out that my chin is a problem.

I will still wait for another year before deciding on which FFS procedures that I need. Dont want to mess up my face.

You look really good by the way :). And the problem with your profile as you say, I think that its pretty common among transgirls. All my ts friends say the same.

Quote from: lindsey143 on February 03, 2013, 01:18:17 PM
Thank you. I really need some FFS though. I have sharp angles, and a tall bridge on my nose. I hate my face from the side, too masculine, but looks very girly from the front
  •  

monica93304

Hi ladies.  I haven't posted on this thread mainly because I rarely take pictures of myself.  But I took one today during halftime of the superbowl while I was at a local bar.  1 year of HRT. Not full time...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  •  

Jamie D

Just a reminder and a head's up.

This is not meant to be a "passing" topic.  This is a celebration of accomplishments!

Passing advice belongs in the other stickied topic.

And we are also fast approaching the point where we will lock this topic and start a new one (ver. 3)  I want to congratulate all who have proudly posted here.
  •  

lindsey143

Married with a beautiful family, living full time as my true self.
Lindsey Michelle Rogers
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: Carolina1983 on February 01, 2013, 11:16:42 AM
Oh how I love to eat :P

Going out tonight. Wish me luck :)

Hey Carolina you look fantastic, love your eyes!
Are the stars ink or makeup?

Jay-Bird

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

toxicblue

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on February 04, 2013, 05:00:27 AM
Just a reminder and a head's up.

This is not meant to be a "passing" topic.  This is a celebration of accomplishments!

Passing advice belongs in the other stickied topic.

And we are also fast approaching the point where we will lock this topic and start a new one (ver. 3)  I want to congratulate all who have proudly posted here.

Well the do i pass thread has been invisible for a long time, so it is kind of hard to find an exact place of where to post that. =/
  •  

Carolina1983

Thank you :)

The stars are makeup ;D, I like to do that kind of stuff.

Quote from: Jay-Bird on February 04, 2013, 07:00:58 PM
Hey Carolina you look fantastic, love your eyes!
Are the stars ink or makeup?

Jay-Bird
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: toxicblue on February 04, 2013, 07:01:59 PM
Well the do i pass thread has been invisible for a long time, so it is kind of hard to find an exact place of where to post that. =/

Do I Pass? (Ver 2.0)
  •  

Marta1992

Last pre-hormones pic, I will start HRT tomorrow!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  •  

Jamiep

@Marta,

You look Beautiful already, you are going to be a Super model with the hormones! Congratulations on starting the rest of your life!So Happy for you.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Wait you're Pre-HRT Marta? I'd have never known based on the pics I have seen on here. Congrats on starting HRT aswell.

•  

SamiT

•  

Marta1992

Quote from: Jamiep on February 06, 2013, 01:27:21 PM
@Marta,

You look Beautiful already, you are going to be a Super model with the hormones! Congratulations on starting the rest of your life!So Happy for you.

Jamie

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on February 06, 2013, 03:16:44 PM
Wait you're Pre-HRT Marta? I'd have never known based on the pics I have seen on here. Congrats on starting HRT aswell.

Thanks!!! ;) ;) ;)

@oZma: You look stunning!!!
  •  

oZma

thanks yall! now if I could only figure out how to see it myself!?  LOL
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

anya921

Quote from: oZma on February 06, 2013, 09:30:27 PM
thanks yall! now if I could only figure out how to see it myself!?  LOL

That will take some time LoL, But you will get there.  But I must say you look stunning.
  •