Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly_aus

•  

BunnyBee

Okay so, I came across some pictures of myself from idk a year and a half ago? and well, they made me realize it's time to go onna diet cause I am not this skinny atm and I think I should be.  I do know I'm not fat btw... :)

PS try not to quote the picture cause I take em down pretty fast and it makes the thread all ugly with link not found stuff..
  •  

Sadie

Damn Jen. Since you hide your pictures all the time, I am always stunned by how beautiful you are when you put one up.
Sadie
  •  

kinz

•  

BunnyBee

•  

Michelle G

Jen, you could easily be my much much cuter sister :)

You look fantastic as usual then...and now!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Rowan Rue

Alyx you're freakin' adorable ;D  you look great!

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

anya921

Quote from: Alyx. on February 13, 2013, 06:51:31 PM
Cutie Patooey

16 months baby!

Cute Indeed..... :) Alyx

And looking stunning as always Jen. Wish I was half good looking as you
  •  

BunnyBee

•  

Bexi

@Alyx - Looking good!

@ Jen - whoa! I wish I was as pretty as you! [*as the red hot knife of envy twists in my chest*]
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jen on February 13, 2013, 11:01:09 PM
Okay so, I came across some pictures of myself from idk a year and a half ago? and well, they made me realize it's time to go onna diet cause I am not this skinny atm and I think I should be.  I do know I'm not fat btw... :)

Jen, I just got such a kick out of you saying "I feel fat" yesterday, OMG it was such a typically cis female comment I had to laugh. You're not fat and btw nice looking stems on you miss!  :)
  •  

BunnyBee

Oh, Bexi, whatevvvver... You look amazing.  Y'all better stop it, everybody looks so great :/
  •  

anya921

Quote from: Jen on February 14, 2013, 08:14:01 AM
Oh please, Anya.  You are so gorgeous. :)

Thanks Jen But I don't think so

And Bexi Love your pic. You look good, but if I have to pick between than and your profile picture I will go for later one. You look amazing in that.
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: anya on February 14, 2013, 09:27:23 AM
And Bexi Love your pic. You look good, but if I have to pick between than and your profile picture I will go for later one. You look amazing in that.

Aww thanks sweetie! I admit, I used to be one of those girls who looked on this thread in hope (and if I'm honest, slight envy!) but to feel comfortable enough to post my pictures here makes me feel amazed and so thankful.
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

BunnyBee

Quote from: anya on February 14, 2013, 09:27:23 AM
Thanks Jen But I don't think so

What?  That makes me sad.  You're so beautiful, how can you not think so? :(
  •  

anya921

Guess I still have my low self esteem issues lol. But compare to where I was I am way better now, thanks to my fiance, all my friends and you all.  :)
  •  

anya921

Quote from: Bexi on February 14, 2013, 09:37:17 AM
I used to be one of those girls who looked on this thread in hope (and if I'm honest, slight envy!)
x

I think this is something we all shared somewhere down the line in transition. But ultimately we start to believe we look good too and gain self confident.  But even today I see more false in my self  in the mirror than the  things that look good lol
  •  

BunnyBee

Don't worry, you're not alone in that lol.  I rarely see anything good in the mirror.   I want to ask you when you got engaged!?  But how can I do that without derailing the thread?   Hmmmm..
  •  

Alyx.

I also hate what I see in the mirror sometimes. Posting on this thread though makes me feel better, and makes me think that maybe I don't look so bad and It's all just in my head.  ;D

Anya you're engaged? Congratulations!
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •