Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Alyx. on February 13, 2013, 06:51:31 PM
Cutie Patooey

Quote from: Jen on February 13, 2013, 11:01:09 PM
Okay so, I came across some pictures of myself from idk a year and a half ago? and well, they made me realize it's time to go onna diet cause I am not this skinny atm and I think I should be.  I do know I'm not fat btw... :)

PS try not to quote the picture cause I take em down pretty fast and it makes the thread all ugly with link not found stuff..

Quote from: Michelle G on February 12, 2013, 01:52:47 PM
A warm sunny fabulous day :)

An entire bevy of cutie patooties
  •  

RAY

You all look great! Its always uplifting to see your photos!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Feel purty on this Valentines day! Eclipsed 8 months on HRT. :)

A real hair pic.. not styled or anything just blah kinda fluffed up a bit.. awkward lol

Me and my friend at work.
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: Serena Lynn on February 14, 2013, 06:49:22 PM
Looking good! Have you noticed any changes? It was around the 8 month mark that I found everything come together and make an impact  :)

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 14, 2013, 07:28:16 PM
Pics
As always, I'm loving the smile! It really lights up your face.

x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Bexi on February 14, 2013, 07:39:16 PM
Looking good! Have you noticed any changes? It was around the 8 month mark that I found everything come together and make an impact  :)
x

Thanks sis! and I AM! This 8th month mark I'm really starting to like the girl smiling back at me in my pictures.  I find myself thinking is that really me in the pictures? lol
  •  

MaidofOrleans

@Serena - You are freaken gorgeous! I hope my eight months is as good as yours.

@Donna - Love the smile :) do it more!  ;D
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteLove the smile do it more! 

Admit it, i still look good without the smile :P in that bitchy model way lol.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Michelle G

It's your wonderful eyes that speak so much whether you smile or not, so exotic and mysterious......captivating!
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

anya921

You look gorgeous Serena. Really amazing

and Donna Troy wish you smile more often in your pics. when you smile you eyes smile as well which makes you look thousand times prettier and cuter 
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: Jen on February 13, 2013, 11:01:09 PM
Okay so, I came across some pictures of myself from idk a year and a half ago? and well, they made me realize it's time to go onna diet cause I am not this skinny atm and I think I should be.  I do know I'm not fat btw... :)

PS try not to quote the picture cause I take em down pretty fast and it makes the thread all ugly with link not found stuff..

Jen you are very pretty indeed, I remember seeing a few of your pics a bit over a year ago on a thread when I had just started and being quite jealous! ;)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Jay-Bird

Quote from: Serena Lynn on February 14, 2013, 06:49:22 PM

Hey Serena, you look absolutely fab :)
And congratz on 8 months!

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: anya on February 14, 2013, 09:33:02 PM
You look gorgeous Serena. Really amazing

and Donna Troy wish you smile more often in your pics. when you smile you eyes smile as well which makes you look thousand times prettier and cuter

I know i look cuter when i smile but don't i look pretty also when i give what i like to call the "Bitchy Model Look" lol.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

kelly_aus

Donna, when you smile you light up a room..

When you are doing the "Bitchy Model Look" you look like a sour bitch, that likely no one will want to know..
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: Serena Lynn on February 14, 2013, 08:20:18 PM

Thanks sis! and I AM! This 8th month mark I'm really starting to like the girl smiling back at me in my pictures.  I find myself thinking is that really me in the pictures? lol
:laugh: Love it! It was the same with me! I was like "WTF have you done to me hormones?!" (In a  good way with a massively cheesy grin plastered across my face!)
x
  •  

monica.soto

Quote from: Bexi on February 11, 2013, 09:09:15 PM
I remember when I first joined, looking at all the wonderful transformations and wishing I was one, so hopefully I'm welcome here.

Oh, also - its my first ever LBD and I wanted to show it off!

Oh wow, you look beautiful, that dress is so cute, and in your profile pic you look like Emma Watson!
Signature not Required
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: monica.soto on February 15, 2013, 06:43:54 AM
Oh wow, you look beautiful, that dress is so cute, and in your profile pic you look like Emma Watson!

Whoa! You are my new No.1 favorite person in the World!  ;D
x
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Jay-Bird on February 14, 2013, 10:34:10 PM
Hey Serena, you look absolutely fab :)
And congratz on 8 months!

Thanks missy! as are you. :)
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteWhen you are doing the "Bitchy Model Look" you look like a sour bitch, that likely no one will want to know..

QuoteLove the smile do it more! 

QuoteDonna Troy wish you smile more often in your pics. when you smile you eyes smile as well which makes you look thousand times prettier and cuter 

I know i look like a bitch but aren't i still pretty????? Just more charming when i smile?

•  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 15, 2013, 11:28:50 AM

I know i look like a bitch but aren't i still pretty????? Just more charming when i smile?

Beauty is more than physical looks, it's attitude and personality as well. The pics with a smile show a warm, open, beautiful woman, someone I'd like to get to know. The pics without a smile, well, I wouldn't give you a second look.

•  

K Style Addiction

QuoteBeauty is more than physical looks, it's attitude and personality as well. The pics with a smile show a warm, open, beautiful woman, someone I'd like to get to know. The pics without a smile, well, I wouldn't give you a second look.

Seriously? you think i don't look pretty in that picture i took? so i'm only pretty when i smile?!?!?!?!? Good looks and being charming are two completely different things!

•