Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina1983

Ok... Me again  ::)

Glasses ;)

It seems that I will be able to get FFS in 2 months or so. I cant wait until then! I just hope that the end result will be ok and that I end up looking ok atleast :)
  •  

K Style Addiction

Still pretty just not approchable as when i smile :P

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 15, 2013, 04:44:36 PM

Still pretty just not approchable as when i smile :P

Donna,
        Love the pix, you're such a hot chickster. Your pretty smiles are especially nice, I see a twinkle in your eyes that makes you look happy and really secure in your own skin.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Carolina1983 on February 15, 2013, 03:25:42 PM

Glasses ;)

It seems that I will be able to get FFS in 2 months or so. I cant wait until then! I just hope that the end result will be ok and that I end up looking ok atleast :)

Gosh your such a cutie!
  •  

Bexi

I actually dated a cis-girl for a while who looked exactly like you, but without your "rock-chick" vibe!
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

GreenThumb

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 15, 2013, 12:28:17 PM
Seriously? you think i don't look pretty in that picture i took? so i'm only pretty when i smile?!?!?!?!? Good looks and being charming are two completely different things!
All those pictures are great girl! I think you look beautiful in all of them.
What inspires you should entire you, live how you want to be loved.
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteWoah! Hello, kitties!

Kitties? by any chance are you tallking about my chest? lol how about my face am i purtyful ha:)?

QuoteAll those pictures are great girl! I think you look beautiful in all of them

Why thank you :).
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

•  

Kevin Peña

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 15, 2013, 10:34:26 PM
Kitties? by any chance are you tallking about my chest? lol how about my face am i purtyful ha:)?

Um, I don't know what "purtyful" means, but your face is just dandy. Oh, and I was talking about your chest. It's huge!  :o
  •  

anya921

Glasses ;)

Looking gorgeous Carolina. You are already looking much much more than Ok.  :)
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteUm, I don't know what "purtyful" means, but your face is just dandy

I was being funny, the question was "Am i pretty?"...what do you think maybe gorgeous even lol.

•  

Kevin Peña

Oh. Sorry, I only know the words of English that I read in a dictionary when I first learned it.  :P

Anyway, forget gorgeous. You look fierce!  ;D
  •  

michelle666

Do you think I can pull off wearing my hair up? I worry about my jaw being too strong for it and I'm unsure if it makes my chin look like Jay Leno.

Here's one with my hair down, just cause I like it.
  •  

V M

I think you have a rather feminine jawline and should have no problem wearing your hair up Michelle  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: V M on February 16, 2013, 12:27:21 AM
I think you have a rather feminine jawline and should have no problem wearing your hair up Michelle  :)

Thanks! It's something I worry about (amongst many things)
  •  

Carolina1983

Thanks for the nice comments :).

I think that I start to see some minor changes in the face now. Makes me so happy :)
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Carolina1983 on February 16, 2013, 12:46:02 AM
Thanks for the nice comments :).

I think that I start to see some minor changes in the face now. Makes me so happy :)

Judging from your pictures, you look more than OK right now, you're beautiful. I would hold off and wait to see what hrt does before you go with ffs.
  •  

K Style Addiction

QuoteOh. Sorry, I only know the words of English that I read in a dictionary when I first learned it.

Guess you didn't find my sense of humor amusing >_>

QuoteAnyway, forget gorgeous. You look fierce

Fierce, is that better and more feminine than gorgeous?!

•  

anya921

Quote from: michelle666 on February 15, 2013, 11:54:24 PM
Do you think I can pull off wearing my hair up? I worry about my jaw being too strong for it and I'm unsure if it makes my chin look like Jay Leno.

You look great with hair up Michelle, I think you have a feminine jawline. Love the side profile,you look elegant with the hair up. Wish I can have my hair up like you too.
  •  

kelly_aus

Quote from: Donna Troy on February 15, 2013, 12:28:17 PM
Seriously? you think i don't look pretty in that picture i took? so i'm only pretty when i smile?!?!?!?!? Good looks and being charming are two completely different things!

Like I said, beauty is more than just the physical. The look on your face somewhat broadcasts an attitude, when you smile, I get the impression of a warm, open, caring person, which in combo with your looks, makes you truly beautiful, when you don't smile, in many of the pics you appear to be cold and uncaring, which is not attractive.. At least not to me.

When you boil it all down, what one person likes, you can guarantee someone else won't. As the saying goes: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
  •