News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle666

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 17, 2013, 02:13:34 AM
Holy cow Michelle!  Your profile looks amazing!!! I mean you always look good but seriously, I would kill for your profile.
Just, wow. 
So in summary, yes, you can wear your hair up.

Thanks! This was very self esteem boosting. I've been going crazy the past few days. I leave for NYC tomorrow for a week and I'm spending the whole time en femme. The only thing I'm worried about is when I have to show my ID at the hotel or if I get carded at a bar and the pic on my license is about five years old. I don't resemble that person at all anymore.
  •  

Rowan Rue

I found the best hair product ever this week, and I made myself a new Kimono (it's polar fleece so it's super warm and snuggly)
Here's proof of both these things via my being a total goof this morning.

P.s.  My hair held that style for seven hours today without my needing to touch it.
Here's the product, it's from Japan and called Gatsby.

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

V M

Quite the fancy do Rue  :)  Looks cute and I love the Kimono
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

MaidofOrleans: As usual looking fantastic

Rowan Rue: Awesome hair

•  

trav8

I have to say that all of you are ALL ladies.  Congratulations on the wonderful transitions into beautiful creatures.  Honestly, I would not be able tell you were once male.  All of you are very lucky you went through the transition and I want the happiest of lives for you.  Please live for me as I live vicariously through you.
  •  

Heather

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on February 17, 2013, 05:01:11 PM

Tossed the wig! I HATE IT!!! :P I know my hair looks bad but it's what I got  :-\

Your hair doesn't look bad! I don't think you can take a bad picture.

Warning for those who buy too many clothes before HRT.

I hope not I've got like nine pairs of jeans! :o
  •  

Rowan Rue

Coming up on five months next week! w00t!

Tossed the wig! I HATE IT!!! :P I know my hair looks bad but it's what I got  :-\

Also my bum and hips got bigger because my jeans are too tight now but my weight has gone down. Looks like i'm buying new ones. Warning for those who buy too many clothes before HRT.

I think your hair looks cute!  I always hate the way wigs look on me plus they make my head too hot.
Als, yay for curves, even if it means your jeans don't fit anymore ;)

•  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Kayla

•  

anya921

@ MaidofOrleans, I think you got the definition of Bad wrong lol. You look really amazing and I have a friend ( Cis Gal) who look just like you .
@ crazy at the coast, Wow you are gorgeous, Looks like nothing but a cis woman. 
@ Rowan Rue, Love the hair and you look sooo cute. I was going to say I liked the last too the best, but you look cute and pretty in all of them.
  •  

Carolina1983

Yep Rowan Rue that hair is awesome :)

And in the picture when you wear glasses, you look adorable :o
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: crazy at the coast on February 17, 2013, 05:32:06 PM
four years ago, I looked fabulous, these days, not so much, lol. 

Oh please, spare us.  You are like a good red wine.  You get better with age.

And if you happen to turn to vinegar, we can still use you in a salad!  ::)

Also my bum and hips got bigger because my jeans are too tight now but my weight has gone down. Looks like i'm buying new ones. Warning for those who buy too many clothes before HRT.

You know what?  Wig or no wig, you're darn cute.

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 17, 2013, 10:15:00 PM
I found the best hair product ever this week, and I made myself a new Kimono (it's polar fleece so it's super warm and snuggly)

All right now.  No more "Flock of Seagulls" videos for you!
  •  

Heather

Rowan Rue your hair looks amazing! :) I wish I could be more creative with my hair.
  •  

Carolina1983

MaidofOrleans

You look good without the wig too :)
  •  

Miranda Catherine

I'm in love with a guy who works and travels too much, so sometimes on the road or at work he'll ask me to send him a new photo. Or I'll send him something if I'm lonely and miss him. Here's a few. I tried to give you some different clothes and hairstyles. These were taken between late November and last Friday. P.S. The lower center was me being nasty, but he was there first!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Rita

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 17, 2013, 10:15:00 PM

P.s.  My hair held that style for seven hours today without my needing to touch it.
Here's the product, it's from Japan and called Gatsby.

Dat hair, just dat hair.

It works so well for your body and face type to.   
  •  

Alyx.

Rowan I love your hair! Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
If you do not agree to my demands... TOO LATE
  •  

crazy at the coast

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on February 18, 2013, 01:37:58 AM
Oh please, spare us.  You are like a good red wine.  You get better with age.

And if you happen to turn to vinegar, we can still use you in a salad!  ::)

I'm more like a cheap muscadine wine.  ;D
  •  

Michelle G

Miss Maid, you always look so cute no matter how your hair is :)

My hair was short as yours but I haven't had it cut in a little over a year now, I'm so happy it's finally long enough to do something with!
Hang in there! You are adorably cute and shouldn't worry to much....we see you differently than you see yourself :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Rowan Rue

Thanks everyone ;D

Quote from: Pleasingly Plump Jamie D on February 18, 2013, 01:37:58 AM
All right now.  No more "Flock of Seagulls" videos for you!

Oooh so mean! can't you tell it's my Thundercats hair!?!

@Alyx My hair is pretty straight, it gets a slight wave to it.

•