Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna Dark

I don't think it was TAAZ so much as the fact I took a picture of a picture on an old laptop screen. I think they are actually fantastic and other photos I made, if I uploaded right from the site, would turn out well. It should get an award. I just liked that picture. I took it nine months ago when I had initially started to transition. Then I stopped. Now I'm trying again. I guess I like that picture because it gives me plausible denialibility if anyone not TG that I know were to ever see it. Unlikely though it is. Other thing is makeup is expensive and I need to save. I have makeup but just basics, nothing unnecessary.
  •  

anya921

OMG... you look great V M. and for a gal in her 50's you look really really amazing. Hope I will be half  good looking as you when I am in my 50's
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: V M on February 23, 2013, 12:01:13 AM
*Please Don't Quote My Pic.s*

LOL... Sometimes I want to share but I don't really think I'm all that great looking, but whatever... Hopefully not too bad for a gal in her 50's

Here I am with no makeup sitting at my computer in my kinda messy (at the moment) apt. It's been a long crazy day so I'll tidy up later

Image redacted
Reading a post on the 'bad jokes' thread here at Susan's

Image redacted
Oops!!! Chopped half my head off while laughing

It's great knowing what you look like, Virginia. All I knew up until now is that you *don't* look like a cowgirl in a rain barrel. :)

But remember, middle age is beautiful, and you do look great.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: V M on February 23, 2013, 12:01:13 AM

LOL... Sometimes I want to share but I don't really think I'm all that great looking, but whatever... Hopefully not too bad for a gal in her 50's

You're looking sweet Virginia!
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

V M

Thank you for the kind comments everyone  :)

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamiep

@VM,

Aaaww way too Pretty & cute, so proud of your courage to finally let us see & recognize you! You have a lovely figure, congrats for keeping trim, you are a youthful 50 ish lady. I love long hair on ladies and you are blonde, my fav color. Be great to see more pics of you. You have a 60's flower power hippy chick look going for you.

Hugs
Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Adam (birkin)

I always wondered what you looked like Diana. I like that dress! Good colours. :)

I'm also amused at your password, because I've picked several passwords simply on the basis of what I am eating at the time.
  •  

spring0721

People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

Joanna Dark

@VM and Diana: You both look Great! I've been wondering what both of you look like as I'm a visual person and I think knowing what a person looks like creates a more intimate experience.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Aww, thanks, everyone. I honestly don't see it, but I'll take the compliments!  ;D

It just stinks that I don't have anything to fill out a dress with. No breasts, no hips.... Well, at least I have a firm butt (that you can't see in the photo  :P).

Quote from: Caleb. on February 23, 2013, 06:52:44 PM
I always wondered what you looked like Diana.

Quote from: Joanna Dark on February 23, 2013, 07:31:19 PM
@VM and Diana: You both look Great! I've been wondering what both of you look like

Well, now you know, and knowing is half the battle. GI Joe!!!
  •  

Adam (birkin)

While you always look nice, you look especially nice all dressed up, Keaira. :) The colours you chose look really good with your darker hair and hazel eyes.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

MadelineB

OK, here goes nothing.

This is a picture of me relaxing at my sister's house on Thanksgiving day last year. The pixie wings are my own; I borrowed my big sister's antennae because I left mine at home!

And this bit of fabulousness is a twofer! From two weeks ago, when I went to a beautiful glass exhibit with by best best friend Beth Andrea - doesn't she look great?
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

kelly_aus

Looks like 2 gorgeous girls out on the prowl.. Look out single peoples..
  •  

Jamie D

You both look like you are having lots of fun!  :)
  •