Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cynthialee

Lots of wonderful transitions!

:icon_hug: 's all around

So it's been awhile since I posted a pic...
here I am in my newest skirt, made by my sweety, it is a nice soft flanel, it is so comfy and ze put a cargo pocket on it for me as I can't stand not having a pocket!

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.
If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.
If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself.
Sun Tsu 'The art of War'
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Shantel on February 26, 2013, 08:06:00 PM
She is! And Miranda are we going to have to call you mom now?  :D
                                ~ Auntie Shan ~
I couldn't handle the responsibility!! My mom and my dog are a handful, besides Jay-Bird's room looks like a Marine barracks in comparison to my clothes hamper/makeup bag called a bedroom. I'm still a slob, but I'm going to change that soon. I hope....
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

PHXGiRL

Jenny and I at the the Phoenix City council 'bathroom bill' meeting. We got up and spoke, it was pretty awesome! The bill passed tonight too! :)

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: muffinpants on February 26, 2013, 08:52:45 AM
@ miranda - I think you look positively fabulous, so natural and happy. It makes me smile looking at you :)
Thank you sooo much Ms.? Muffinpants! I hope you know how very encouraging and sweet each and every compliment is to me! I was sitting here a few minutes ago, looking at my 'tickerfactory' thingie, after going grocery shopping and feeling something like "Is this real? Have you really been living out your life for the last 17 months the way you've dreamed about your entire life? And I answered myself out loud, "Yes, Mira, you are!" with the same crooked smile I have on my face a lot these last 17 months. It really is amazing to the point of miraculous that I'm not in a corner somewhere, sucking my thumb in a fetal position, or more likely, as ashes in the Pacific Ocean.
Sometimes back when I was still impersonating a male and desperately unhappy, I used to think, 'you don't deserve this! You didn't choose to be transsexed. Now, once in awhile, in the midst of a great day, I have the fleeting feeling the other way, "You don't deserve this!" But I kick that thought away from me as quickly as possible, just by looking at what I'm wearing or think about the fact that I don't have one stitch of male clothing left. I have lots of things that brighten my day, and few that don't. I'm truly blessed.

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Serena Lynn on February 26, 2013, 10:22:27 PM
Jenny and I at the the Phoenix City council 'bathroom bill' meeting. We got up and spoke, it was pretty awesome! The bill passed tonight too! :)

I have sooo much respect for you both! Thank you for representing!

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on February 26, 2013, 04:45:47 AM
I think a new pic is called for.. :)

Kelly you look great!  That dress is beautiful on you too :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: caliyr on February 26, 2013, 02:27:10 PM
You look unexpressably absolutely gorgeous!  Is that a word? Now it is!
Also thanks for the product tip. I shaved my hair and soon I'll need something like this.

Aww, thanks =^.^= and you're welcome!

•  

tomthom

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 17, 2013, 10:15:00 PM
I found the best hair product ever this week, and I made myself a new Kimono (it's polar fleece so it's super warm and snuggly)
Here's proof of both these things via my being a total goof this morning.

P.s.  My hair held that style for seven hours today without my needing to touch it.
Here's the product, it's from Japan and called Gatsby.

sweet jesus you're a doll.

Has anybody ever told you that you look like la roux?
http://cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/la-roux1.png
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: tomthom on February 27, 2013, 12:45:39 AM
sweet jesus you're a doll.

Has anybody ever told you that you look like la roux?
http://cdn.pigeonsandplanes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/la-roux1.png

Eeeep!  I love La Roux!  She kinda inspires my hair styling choices :D

•  

tomthom

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 27, 2013, 01:18:10 AM
Eeeep!  I love La Roux!  She kinda inspires my hair styling choices :D

you have awesome taste then. when I start my HRT and all that junk I'm totally coming to you for tips!
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

@caliyr you looks like you are blowing Rowan a kiss in your post and she is looking up going well hello XD

@Rowan Rue if La Roux is your inspiration does that mean she had influence on your username?

@Serena Lynn congrats to you both but um what is the bathroom bill? Also you both look great.

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 17, 2013, 10:15:00 PM
I found the best hair product ever this week, and I made myself a new Kimono (it's polar fleece so it's super warm and snuggly)
Here's proof of both these things via my being a total goof this morning.

P.s.  My hair held that style for seven hours today without my needing to touch it.
Here's the product, it's from Japan and called Gatsby.

Miss Rowan Rue, did you ever look male? I just don't see how you could have ever looked like a guy at all. You're a really gorgeous girl with eyes and lips to die for! (I have lips to cry over!) Thank God for lipstick and pencils! And for eye shadow, eyeliner, eyebrow pencils, foundation, blush, etc. Wearing all that I can actually walk in public without worrying anymore. But I can almost guarantee that you look femme female without any makeup whatsoever. My next photo post is going to be the photos without makeup thread. It ought to be a hoot! While I don't see any male anymore when I look into the mirror without makeup, I definitely see an aging woman in desperate need of a beauty salon fix. But that's a huge progression though, when I think about it. So, it's 1:01 am, and I'm going to bed without makeup, but with a smile on my face. Thanks, Rowan! By looking at your photos this evening I ended up in a good mood and smiling! Good night!

•  

Imreallyconfused

Beautiful is an understatement for all of you women. I am technically only a couple hours old (I finally came out), but just looking at all of you makes me smile really big and I haven't smiled I guess for real in a long long time.
  •  

spring0721

Quote from: Kelly the Trans-Rebel on February 26, 2013, 04:45:47 AM
I think a new pic is called for.. :)

Kelly,

Oh my, I absolutely LOVE that dress! You look great.
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on February 27, 2013, 02:39:36 AM
@caliyr you looks like you are blowing Rowan a kiss in your post and she is looking up going well hello XD

@Rowan Rue if La Roux is your inspiration does that mean she had influence on your username?

@Serena Lynn congrats to you both but um what is the bathroom bill? Also you both look great.

Thank you. Phoenix now joins a handful of major cities here in the US that recognizes GID. The public dubbed it the "bathroom bill"

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2191893429001
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

•  

PHXGiRL

Yes. My voice sounds like dog doo. The last thing I could think about was my pitch.
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Had a feeling I knew that voice(seen your youtube videos) you sounded fine. Also good on ya girl great work.

•  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on February 27, 2013, 02:39:36 AM

Perhaps just a little...

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on February 27, 2013, 03:01:47 AM
Miss Rowan Rue, did you ever look male? I just don't see how you could have ever looked like a guy at all....

I truly did.  Here's a pic of me all dandied up from a photo shoot in 2011.

•  

tomthom

Quote from: Rowan Rue on February 28, 2013, 01:09:41 AM
Perhaps just a little...

I truly did.  Here's a pic of me all dandied up from a photo shoot in 2011.

oh my. you're literally a gaunt in the face version of me. excuse me while I go have some actual hope for this whole crazy process.

Do you ever go to any conventions or such and such in costume? you seem like a fun type.
― Hayao Miyazaki
  •