Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imreallyconfused

Quote from: Michelle G on March 08, 2013, 02:29:35 PM
Thats me hiding in there somewhere :)

I spy a nice figure on the other side of that glass, unless that's a reflection.
  •  

Michelle G

Melly, that reflection is from a mirror on the other wall of that screen porch, kind of a fun effect :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Michelle G

•  

Michelle G

•  

Rita

This is as boy mode as it gets, image best seen at full size looks wierd small(I always look bad on pictures)  yea there is a bit of shadow there, but I havent shaved for 6 days.  Need them hairs for electrolysis.

Hair is way longer, but I have it in a ponytail you cant see  ;D

•  

Rowan Rue

@AriannaJade Woo, look at you!  You're looking great girl :)

Here's my wife and I at the Steampunk Exhibition Ball last weekend. 

I made both of our outfits :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Shantel

•  

Heather

•  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 12, 2013, 01:16:28 PM

You guys look *outrageously* fantastic!
  •  

Michelle G

•  

Imreallyconfused

Quote from: Rita on March 12, 2013, 10:21:22 AM
This is as boy mode as it gets, image best seen at full size looks wierd small(I always look bad on pictures)  yea there is a bit of shadow there, but I havent shaved for 6 days.  Need them hairs for electrolysis.

Hair is way longer, but I have it in a ponytail you cant see  ;D

Well you look fine to me in this picture. When you said shadow it took me a bit to figure what you meant even after reading you hadn't shaved in almost a week. I had to look really close to see this "shadow" which I wouldn't notice even if I looked at you face to face ;D
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Amazing.

You both look great!
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

tomthom

you're fantastic. I'm so jealous of your sewing ability, all I can make is fantastic worlds on paper, you make it real!
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Jennygirl

Speechless.

Your sense of style is simply fantastic and you look incredible from head to... waist (well that's all I can see right now haha)

Way. To. Go!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

First pics from my new place and im actually wearing makeup this time. Don't know if it belongs here though I still see a guy  :P >:(

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Brooke777

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 12, 2013, 07:15:32 PM
First pics from my new place and im actually wearing makeup this time. Don't know if it belongs here though I still see a guy  :P >:(

What guy? Where? I don't see a guy here at all.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Brooke777 on March 12, 2013, 07:17:10 PM
What guy? Where? I don't see a guy here at all.

oh pffft your just saying that...
  •