Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooke777

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 12, 2013, 07:19:56 PM
oh pffft your just saying that...

Have you ever seen me comment in this thread before?
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

@Rita you look alot like my best friend's girlfriend

@Rowan Rue As usual looking fabulous, your wife aswell.

@MaidofOrleans freedom must feel great and also as usual you look fantastic

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Brooke777 on March 12, 2013, 07:22:45 PM
Have you ever seen me comment in this thread before?

I don't know...... :icon_ashamed:

Quote from: TessaM on March 12, 2013, 07:44:07 PM
Wow maidofneworleans JUNK IN DA TRUNK
I remember seeing posts from when you first came here... my first thought on seeing these new ones is "Youve come a long way, baby"

;D

and lol at "maidofneworleans"  :P

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on March 12, 2013, 09:23:18 PM
@MaidofOrleans freedom must feel great and also as usual you look fantastic

Freedom does feel good, I wish I could see the fantastic!
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Heather

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 12, 2013, 07:15:32 PM
First pics from my new place and im actually wearing makeup this time. Don't know if it belongs here though I still see a guy  :P >:(

You don't look like a guy at all. But I know how you feel people tell me my face has changed I catch glimpses of it but most times I don't. btw you look beautiful!
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Rowan's wife looks so much like a girl I went to school with, it's crazy.
  •  

Jennygirl

Maidoforleans.

I see no maleness AT ALL

But... my guess is... just a little more hair length and not even YOU will be able to deny it!! :D

You look great! The makeup looks great, too
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 12, 2013, 11:38:58 PM
Maidoforleans.

I see no maleness AT ALL

But... my guess is... just a little more hair length and not even YOU will be able to deny it!! :D

You look great! The makeup looks great, too

Thanks and Yes, my hair has been a constant annoyance. GROW FASTER! BAH!
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Rita

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 12, 2013, 07:19:56 PM
oh pffft your just saying that...

nope seriously, what guy?  Your body type is sexy, your face is cute, and your short hair style completely matches your face type and is also a cute frame to a cute face.

Your clothes are casual, modest, your just a natural  ;D Sorry I am gushing over you because I believe you deserve to be gushed over :3 -giggles-  I really don't think anyone can confuse you for a guy.

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 13, 2013, 12:57:22 AM

Just pulling a quote on you to because your smile makes me smile  :D

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 12, 2013, 01:16:28 PM

And another on you because your sense of style, while a little out of the norm is absolutely amazing.

@ Hair growth, PULLING IT DOES WORK omg!.  Even my co worker noticed my hair grew faster when I put it into a ponytail which tugs on the roots.

•  

Imreallyconfused

First pics from my new place and im actually wearing makeup this time. Don't know if it belongs here though I still see a guy  :P >:(

I must say I am highly, thoroughly, pressing my lips together, jealous of you. As it has been said above I don't see a guy anywhere on you. I was looking at your pictures going O_O that is some serious transformation right there.
  •  

Jay-Bird

You is crazy lady... I see no boy and actually I think you pretty cute ;) so there!

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Thanks Girls!

Here's a full body. I'm really happy with the say my body is shaping out, just need to lose some arm/chest/back fat left over from my muscles going poof or squish... ::)

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

To loosely quote the pimp from the original christopher reeve superman film "That outfit...whoo"

•  

TerriT

You look adorbs MO!!! Congrats on the new place, and the curvy curves...meow.

Rowan, those are amazing costumes and you both look so pretty :D
  •  

Rita

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 13, 2013, 08:56:03 PM
Thanks Girls!

Here's a full body. I'm really happy with the say my body is shaping out, just need to lose some arm/chest/back fat left over from my muscles going poof or squish... ::)

I am to -stares- what sorry was too busy drooling.
  •  

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

JohnnieRamona

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 13, 2013, 08:56:03 PM
Thanks Girls!

One word: WOW! :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Today's digs for work. Just passed 9 months :) Time is flying!

Yesterday day off lounge day.
  •  

JohnnieRamona

Quote from: Serena Lynn on March 15, 2013, 07:55:05 PM
Today's digs for work. Just passed 9 months :) Time is flying!

Yesterday day off lounge day.

Hubba hubba! :)
  •