Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidofOrleans

Thanks for all the kind comments guys  ;D

Serena you look great! I wish I could pull off leggings  :-\
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Oh so those are leggings, I thought so but wasn't sure a friend told about them but haven't found them in stores here yet or at least realised what they were.

•  

PHXGiRL

Thanks gals for the comments. I'm really starting to like myself for the most part wish certain parts of the body would get with the program though :P

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 16, 2013, 07:48:34 AM
Thanks for all the kind comments guys  ;D

Serena you look great! I wish I could pull off leggings  :-\

Who says you can't? Your a girl now! you can rock them! :)

Quote from: EmeraldPerpugilliam on March 16, 2013, 08:48:00 AM
Oh so those are leggings, I thought so but wasn't sure a friend told about them but haven't found them in stores here yet or at least realised what they were.

These are actually yoga pants in capri style (I believe they call them that). Most comfortable pants in North America
  •  

Michelle G

I love your style Serena!

And you always seem to have that big happy smile :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jennygirl

The beauties in this thread with their amazing full body shots have inspired me to take some of my own :D Also I've been welding an armoire the past couple of days, so right now I've got two 36"x80" sliding mirror doors propped up against my wall waiting to go in it.

Purple is my favorite color :D

Trying to make a goofy face

EDIT: I just realized what I was wearing is classified as lingerie and I hope it's not considered too "skimpy". I wore this outfit out and didn't feel uncomfortable about it because to me it's kind of like a dress, but I really don't want to make a fuss. Please lemmie know if it's too much.
  •  

tomthom

and she says she needs hip implants. girl you look fab.
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two."
― Hayao Miyazaki
Practicality dominates me. I can be a bit harsh, but I mean well.
  •  

Jenny07

You belong here as well Jennygirl. looking fab.
Hormones look like they are doing their magic already.

Purple is a nice colour, your top would go well with my hair... ;D
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: tomthom on March 17, 2013, 04:31:37 AM
and she says she needs hip implants. girl you look fab.

LOL!! I knew you would say something about that. I was really trying to pop my hip out, it actually kinda hurt!

Thank you tomthom and Jenny. I really appreciate the comments :D :D
  •  

AusBelle

I'll third that.  You're looking pretty damn good  :)
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Grrullbuiloorbnl *picks jaw up off floor* wow that hurts ummm ahem Looking great Jenny outfit suits you as does the almighty boss of colours Purple....it is my favorite colour aswell.

•  

Heather

Wow Jenny you look amazing! I love your hair stye I just can't wait until my hair is that long.
  •  

VanessaM

Wow, Jenny you look amazing. I'm a particular fan of that first photo, the profile shot there is really good with the way that your hair looks. You're stunning!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 17, 2013, 04:20:57 AM
The beauties in this thread with their amazing full body shots have inspired me to take some of my own :D Also I've been welding an armoire the past couple of days, so right now I've got two 36"x80" sliding mirror doors propped up against my wall waiting to go in it.

EDIT: I just realized what I was wearing is classified as lingerie and I hope it's not considered too "skimpy". I wore this outfit out and didn't feel uncomfortable about it because to me it's kind of like a dress, but I really don't want to make a fuss. Please lemmie know if it's too much.

Ooh Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, such a fabulously pretty woman! The top is fine in some places and situations as long as you don't freeze your boobies off. Looking good as usual girl, I won't say more lest I get clocked as some kind of leering perv.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 17, 2013, 04:20:57 AM

Wow! You're looking great girl! I'm jelly as hell of your hair!

*starts pulling on hair*

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Jennygirl

!!!!!!!

Holy wow THANK YOU!! I have no idea how to respond to this!!

Words cannot describe how I feel right now!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou so so much for the comments :D

I just woke up a little bit ago but I can already tell that today is gonna be a great day! Time to finish that armoire and start filling it with clothes!

MaidofOrleans- I lol'd when I read the last part of your comment. Did you see that link I posted about coconut oil? I've been using it every night massaging a pea sized amount into my scalp... I think it is making my hair grow a bit faster, and my hairline up front is definitely coming back in with a vengeance! Highly recommend!!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 17, 2013, 01:23:17 PM
MaidofOrleans- I lol'd when I read the last part of your comment. Did you see that link I posted about coconut oil? I've been using it every night massaging a pea sized amount into my scalp... I think it is making my hair grow a bit faster, and my hairline up front is definitely coming back in with a vengeance! Highly recommend!!

I'll definitely take you up on that advice. Just got to get off my lazy butt and go to the store...
  •  

Carrie Liz

So... here we are... I was not expecting to move from "Could I Pass One Day?" to this thread so damn quickly, but I believe what happened today definitely warrants it.

I've been bitching and whining about how I don't have a decent "girl mode," and about how I wish I could go shopping for more feminine clothes but I'm too scared, and a bunch of other whiny self-defeating nonsense. So this is where that officially ends.

Basically what happened is that my roommate was about to donate a bunch of her old clothes to Goodwill, clothes from a bygone era before she lost 80 lbs and started fitting into smalls and mediums instead of larges, so she offered to give some of those old clothes to me if I was interested in them. And so, I finally got an actual feminine top, with a deep v-neck and which fit snugly around the waist, to go with my women's jeans. I got in full dress complete with the padded bra and my "Vera" wig, and... well... this was the result:

Needless to say, I'm not feeling so self-conscious anymore... :P

(oh, yeah, and I did just change my display name, so in case anyone is wondering, I am cheetaking243. I just decided to switch my screen name to match my eventual real life first/middle name, rather than continuing to be named after an imaginary pokemon that I invented in 7th grade.)
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 17, 2013, 03:57:59 PM
So... here we are... I was not expecting to move from "Could I Pass One Day?" to this thread so damn quickly, but I believe what happened today definitely warrants it.

I've been bitching and whining about how I don't a decent "girl mode," and about how I wish I could go shopping for more feminine clothes but I'm too scared, and a bunch of other whiny self-defeating nonsense. So this is where that officially ends.

Basically what happened is that my roommate was about to donate a bunch of her old clothes to Goodwill, clothes from a bygone era before she lost 80 lbs and started fitting into smalls and mediums instead of larges, so she offered to give some of those old clothes to me if I was interested in them. And so, I finally got an actual feminine top, with a deep v-neck and which fit snugly around the waist, to go with my women's jeans, I got in full dress complete with the padded bra and my "Vera" wig, and... well... this was the result:

Look at those curves!

Girl you make those clothes look good! No need to be so self conscious you are going to be gorgeous! Heck you already are!

Don't let the self conscious hater in your head tell you otherwise.
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 17, 2013, 03:57:59 PM

I've been bitching and whining about how I don't a decent "girl mode," and about how I wish I could go shopping for more feminine clothes but I'm too scared, and a bunch of other whiny self-defeating nonsense. So this is where that officially ends.

Basically what happened is that my roommate was about to donate a bunch of her old clothes to Goodwill, clothes from a bygone era before she lost 80 lbs and started fitting into smalls and mediums instead of larges, so she offered to give some of those old clothes to me if I was interested in them. And so, I finally got an actual feminine top, with a deep v-neck and which fit snugly around the waist, to go with my women's jeans. I got in full dress complete with the padded bra and my "Vera" wig, and... well... this was the result:

(oh, yeah, and I did just change my display name, so in case anyone is wondering, I am cheetaking243. I just decided to switch my screen name to match my eventual real life first/middle name, rather than continuing to be named after an imaginary pokemon that I invented in 7th grade.)

Wowowow pass pass pass that was fast!!! :D You look amazing!! Holy crap!
  •