Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabelle

Rowan, you look stunning. Can we please get married?
  •  

Kayle Sky

So many beautiful ladies. I wish I didn't have to cake on so much makeup to look a quarter as beautiful as all of you. :-\

kelly_aus

•  

Kayle Sky

kelly_aus

•  

Kayle Sky

My phone is being a derp. But my fb page can prove me right.I have a long way to go. Been an aweful week.

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Isabelle on March 19, 2013, 05:38:29 AM
Rowan, you look stunning. Can we please get married?

Sure, next time I'm in New Zealand we'll do that  ;D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Marta1992

Just a month since I started hormones, I feel so different!!

The first with no make up on jaja

•  

Jennygirl

Hazel & Rowan- thanks for the kind words! I've been feeling really happy in my own skin recently- steady as the HRT train goes!

Rowan you are always looking totally fabulous, such a natural beauty :D absolutely love the way you do your hair & eye makeup.

Kayle-
I felt just like you with the makeup thing about a month ago, but recently discovered some new routines through trial and error that have vastly simplified the process and I can effectively wear much less now (than I was) to cover the beard. As laser & E combat it too, it just gets better, easier, and quicker. It takes so many failures to get something like makeup right. I look back a couple of months ago and just shake my head... Whaaaat was I thinking?! Haha... And it was all because if beard shadow
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Marta1992 on March 19, 2013, 01:03:16 PM

You look different too! It's very subtle, and you've always looked great, but something is certain;y different and in a very good way :)

Kayle - What Jennygirl said!  Just keep experimenting until you find your look.  I like to start with an OTT look, really dark, colorful and exaggerated and then dial it down.  It's a good way to get an idea of what colors and shapes work well because you'll know right away if it suits you or not.  Once you find shapes and colors you like just start refining everything till you have a look you'd want to wear out :)

Jennygirl - Thanks hon!  Most of the time my eyes are really minimalist.  liquid eyeliner (stila) 4/5 of the way across the top and two thirds across the bottom and then blur the edges with black eye shadow.  very light on the bottom, and a bit heavier on the top eyelid :)

Ps. Babywipes (unscented) are great for removing makeup and a third of the cost of the makeup remover wipes.

•  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Marta1992 on March 19, 2013, 01:03:16 PM

Marta you're looking just as beautiful as ever ;D
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

KaylaW

Well this thread did it for me, God I am so jealous of all of you.  Each and every one of you have a unique attribute that sets you out from each other and pieces I wish I could put together in myself.  You're all very beautiful and very brave... and most importantly... you're being true to yourselves and that's something I wish I could do myself.

Keep up the good work girls, I know it's hard but it's really paying off for each of you.

•  

Marta1992

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 19, 2013, 01:25:57 PM
You look different too! It's very subtle, and you've always looked great, but something is certain;y different and in a very good way :)

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on March 19, 2013, 02:19:40 PM

Marta you're looking just as beautiful as ever ;D

Thanks girls!!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* ;)
  •  

Rowan Rue

Love that jacket Serena, must be feeling like spring where you are ;)

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 19, 2013, 06:05:50 PM
Love that jacket Serena, must be feeling like spring where you are ;)

Thank you and yes it is! 81 today with sunny skies. :)
  •  

Isabelle

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 19, 2013, 12:08:16 PM
Sure, next time I'm in New Zealand we'll do that  ;D

Excellent. I hope you don't mind but, I've taken the liberty of booking your flights.
  •  

Adam (birkin)

You look awesome in that outfit Serena. ;D I especially like the way you carry yourself in the outfit and the photos. You look really confident and pretty.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Caleb. on March 19, 2013, 09:09:16 PM
You look awesome in that outfit Serena. ;D I especially like the way you carry yourself in the outfit and the photos. You look really confident and pretty.

Well thank you mister! :)
  •  

Rowan Rue

Quote from: Isabelle on March 19, 2013, 06:55:48 PM
Excellent. I hope you don't mind but, I've taken the liberty of booking your flights.
Woowoo!  Vacation time XD

•