News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spring0721

Serena,

You look amazing...I am loving the yellow on black. Very classy!
People are people, treat everyone with the same respect and courtesy that you want to receive.
  •  

JohnnieRamona

Quote from: Serena Lynn on March 19, 2013, 05:51:19 PM
All business today

I cannot express the depth of my jealousy. You look SPECTACULAR :)
  •  

Carolina1983

Feeling a little fab today.

Even if I am swollen like a balloon still :P

•  

JohnnieRamona

Quote from: Carolina1983 on March 21, 2013, 09:25:25 AM

I love your whole look, Carolina. You do indeed look fab :)
  •  

Jennygirl

How long has it been? 7-8 days only? You look so so great!! Already undeniably passing as a beautiful woman. So incredibly happy for you Carolina :D The swelling is down a lot!
  •  

Carrie Liz

WOW! Holy smokes, I wouldn't even be able to tell that you just had surgery if I didn't know about the other topic... but yeah, you're looking absolutely fantastic already! Excellent results! Congrats! :)
  •  

Carolina1983

Now I just have to wait for the swelling go down :O. Which is the hardest part I think, I am like a child on cristmas :).

The op was soon 8 days ago. So I am still very newborn.
  •  

Rowan Rue

Carolina you look fantastic, I'm soooo happy for you ;D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

PHXGiRL

Thank you everyone for the compliments! Really brightens my day! :D

Girl you are gorgeous! Looks like your slimming down.
  •  

Keaira

Wow, there's some great-looking gal's here that look like they could stop traffic. I don't look in here much these days for personal reasons, but I am glad I stopped by today. ^_^
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Carolina1983 on March 21, 2013, 11:15:57 AM
Now I just have to wait for the swelling go down :O. Which is the hardest part I think, I am like a child on christmas :).

The op was soon 8 days ago. So I am still very newborn.

That's right - give yourself time to heal.

But I already see the pretty girl emerging.
  •  

Kelly J. P.

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Kelly J. P. on March 22, 2013, 02:20:50 AM
You're looking quite fantastic these days.

Congratulations. :)

Thanks sista! I'm finally liking the girl in the mirror :)
  •  

Miranda Catherine

All of you ladies look prettier all the time. I've been away for a while and I'm trying to catch up on the new photos, which are really wonderful. I saw some full figure photos, and I took one in the new dress I bought on Tuesday, even though my back hurt and I could hardly stand up straight. On another subject, I'd love to know if anyone else feels like I do some mornings when I'm getting dressed and I'm looking in the mirror putting on my makeup. Do you ever feel really warm inside, like you're finally able to be who you really are, with no hint of guilt now, replaced by a sense of wonder, purpose and happiness? I never thought I'd be this happy, or look this good at 58 (probably because I never thought I'd make it to 38!) I hope you are, because every single one of us deserves to be happy. By the way, if anyone's interested, my honey and I worked everything out and we're back together. Our few days apart were hard on both of us. What can I say? I love him. Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

JenAtLast

•  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on March 23, 2013, 08:52:28 PM
All of you ladies look prettier all the time.

Well your pictures look lovely. Beautiful face, nice shape, and I love your taste in clothes.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Shantel

Do you ever feel really warm inside, like you're finally able to be who you really are, with no hint of guilt now, replaced by a sense of wonder, purpose and happiness? I never thought I'd be this happy, or look this good at 58 (probably because I never thought I'd make it to 38!) I hope you are, because every single one of us deserves to be happy.

I feel that way at times, and yes we all do deserve to be happy and at peace with ourselves! BTW - You look pretty!

By the way, if anyone's interested, my honey and I worked everything out and we're back together. Our few days apart were hard on both of us. What can I say? I love him. Hugs, Mira

That's terrific, I'm happy for you Miranda! We all need someone special to share our lives with.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Shantel on March 24, 2013, 09:28:46 AM
I feel that way at times, and yes we all do deserve to be happy and at peace with ourselves! BTW - You look pretty!

That's terrific, I'm happy for you Miranda! We all need someone special to share our lives with.
Thank you Shan, very, very much, for your sweet compliment. I wasn't trying to say I'm all that, I'm not, I just never thought when I ordered hormones that I could lose 64 lbs., look, feel and think as a woman, or really be at peace with myself like I am. I also never thought I'd be in a relationship, period, and to a decent, caring and loving man?!?! That was more than I had the courage to ask the Lord for!
[/quote]
Quote from: gats2b on March 23, 2013, 09:23:42 PM
Looking good, Miranda!  :)
Thank you, gats2b! You know how to make an older woman smile. I can't speak for anyone except myself, but it's really nice to receive compliments because it strengthens my feeling I might be doing some things right. Thanks again!
[/quote]
Quote from: suzifrommd on March 24, 2013, 07:36:57 AM
Well your pictures look lovely. Beautiful face, nice shape, and I love your taste in clothes.
Wow, thank you Suzi! I need to lose weight in my waist to get a better, more feminine shape, but I don't expect a miracle overnight. Now that I've been on hormones for 20 months, I see that transition will probably continue long after SRS. I was hoping to be a C cup by now, instead of a B, but I'm cool with that. I do believe though, that the older we are when we start HRT, the longer it will take to get the shape we desire. As far as my taste in clothes go, I wear lots of dresses, because they make me feel really feminine, and at heart I'm a girlie girl. Thank you again, Suzi, you're very sweet!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Rowan Rue

You look so lovely in these photos Miranda :)

Do you ever feel really warm inside, like you're finally able to be who you really are, with no hint of guilt now, replaced by a sense of wonder, purpose and happiness?
More and more yes!  It's the best feeling in the world. 
I was thinking about how some people find salvation in christ, and that some of those people misguidedly seek to convince those of us who don't fit their mold that if only we "let god into our hearts" we'd be able to "get over" being trans or gay or whatever.  And I realized that for me, this IS salvation.  I had lost my sense of magic and wonder at the profound beauty of the world, and now for the first time in so very, very long it's coming back.  I have found god, and she is inside me :)

On a side note the way your photos were all joined together, and something about the lighting in them conspired to make me think it was one photo of you surrounded by mirrors, then my brain broke because I was all "argh!  the reflections are impossible!!!"

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

holy crap!  I cant wait to look as good as you all do.  I CANT WAIT!!! :)
  •