Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 30, 2013, 09:43:43 AM
Best of luck finding an awesome design job!

Such a creative artist, I'm impressed!  :)
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 30, 2013, 09:43:43 AM
Best of luck finding an awesome design job!
Thank you. It's truly my passion. 

You have a tutorial for making flat caps on your site....... *Huge grin* My favorite kind of hat. :D 

Me think's that the gentleman doing the tutorial has been in the US for a while. They have the same English/ American accent I do. ;)
  •  

Carrie Liz

Wow, Rowan, I haven't really had a chance to compliment you on your amazing sense of fashion, but I really feel like I need to. That last picture, the one with you and the other female friend from a couple of weeks ago, was AWESOME! And this latest one too. You really have an excellent sense of fashion, and it really does make you look absolutely dynamite. Keep up the great work!
  •  

kelly_aus

The last gasp of summer..

My therapist tried to swallow his own tongue when I turned up dressed like this.. lol
  •  

TerriT

^^^I love your booty shorts. You're so wild it's awesome!

Quote from: Keaira on March 30, 2013, 04:39:28 AM
Job wise I am hoping to finally be able to get into graphic design or visual effects. I love creating things. ^_^

Hi, I've been doing graphic design for years professionally. I'd be happy to help with any advice, leads or feedback if you'd like. Pm me if you want.

All of you girls look so pretty. I'm so jealous but inspired at the same time.
  •  

Brooke777

OK, this is my first post on this thread. This is me at church today in my new dress that I got yesterday. It's the first time I have worn a dress outside of the house.

•  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Brooke777 on March 31, 2013, 03:00:17 PM
OK, this is my first post on this thread. This is me at church today in my new dress that I got yesterday. It's the first time I have worn a dress outside of the house.

You look gooood!
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Brooke777

Thank you Suzi and VM. I feel really good with how I look today.
  •  

Emi

Thanks for all the positive comments!!!  :)  i will keep in mind all

Quote from: Rowan Rue on March 29, 2013, 10:59:59 PM

Rowan, oh my...i am in love   <3    :icon_flower:   you look amazing,   for sure i would hit in you (or try at least haha) if i meet you   :P 
  •  

Hideyoshi

gwaaa taking billions of pictures just to get one I like  ::)

•  

Shantel

Cute kid, hey is that a "Hello Kitty" top you're wearing?  :)
  •  

Hideyoshi

•  

SophiePeters

My my so many beautiful lady's in this thread.   you all look amazing and so many smiles!.   
  •  

Kayle Sky

All of you girls and your pics inspire me. I will try to have my so take some and post. I just hate my build right now.  :embarrassed:

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Keaira on March 28, 2013, 07:26:20 PM
It's been such a nice day, and I'm in such a good mood, I think I will post a single picture.

Keaira, you look very pretty and don't let anyone try to tell you otherwise. We all have to believe in ourselves, no matter what! I don't understand why people have to come onto OUR site, take unfair and untrue rips on girls like us, for God only knows what reason, and turn our hard earned confidence to fear and laugh about it later. I'd like to scratch their eyes out and flush 'em straight down the toilet. (Not really, but I'm at a loss over why anyone can be like this. Jealousy in your case, Keaira!)

Rowan, your body is fantastic and it makes me hate myself for loving chocolate! And you have the prettiest nose I've seen on all these threads. Sometimes we're by far our own worst critics.

Quote from: Heather on March 25, 2013, 01:30:00 AM
Miranda I love your photos you are as beautiful as always! I must say your an inspiration to those of us just starting out. :)
Thank you, Heather, sooo much. Sometimes at night when I'm taking off my makeup, I feel like I'm anything but inspiring! I can live with being an inspiration, though. It's better than a poke in the eye with a mascara wand. And you're coming along great. Now that I realize that this is a lifelong journey, I see that my nearly 19 months of living full time is just a short time. You girls with six weeks to six months? You won't believe the changes you'll see, feel and experience as time goes on. Patience, ladies, patience! I know it's sooo very hard to have patience after being in misery for so long, but this really is a journey you'll walk throughout your whole life, and though sometimes you'll think you can't go any slower, remember that this is a constant learning experience. For all of us, even though we've felt female inside our whole lives, we haven't been able to live as women, therefore our growth really starts when we start with HRT and later.
R
Quote from: Jennygirl on March 26, 2013, 10:03:07 PM
Miranda- looking fabulous! And it's so relieving to hear about your good news!! By the way I totally relate to that feeling you described in the morning- although I would have had a much harder time putting words to it like you did. What a great post :D
Jennygirl, it's really wonderful to be appreciated, and there are going to be lots of guys out there looking to take you out. You're so very cute, pretty and feminine! I know there are lots of women on Susan's who are into other women, but I lost interest in women other than friendship long ago, and since HRT, even though my testosterone level's at nearly nothing, I'm like a 15 year old adolescent girl. For me, it's such a fantastic feeling being in the arms of the man I love. But someone's out there for all of us, both men and women. I mention this simply because I thought that I'd be alone for the rest of my life when I first began this wonderful journey, and I think some of you wonderful ladies probably feel the same. But it doesn't have to be that way. I'm sooo happy. (Can you tell?!?!) Hugs, and Happy Easter to everyone!!!
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

K Style Addiction

So it's uh been a while since i've posted here and i hope you guys will like these pics or something, and yeah, bazinga.

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Brooke777 on March 31, 2013, 03:00:17 PM

Well, Brooke. You should be wearing a lot more dresses out in public! You are gorgeous, girl! Since you mentioned church, I wanted to say that I still believe in Christ, so this day, Easter, is a very special day for me. From the time I was about 12 I started having feelings for boys, and girls came about two years later, at 14, when I started puberty. There was talk even in the fifth grade about fags, and how boys who liked boys were queers and weird, but I felt like a girl and didn't understand why I was weird. When my gender dysphoria went crazy I told all my good friends between 14 and 16 and my family at 16, too. I was sent to a psychiatrist and had my hormones were tested, about the exact opposite of what they should have been. Consequently, I was thin, feminine looking, with a big butt and I kept all my feminine facial features, which I thank God for. I became a womanizer because I had that Jim Morrison, David Bowie look, to cover my constant feeling of being a girl inside and wanting to be one all the way. I started having boyfriends and had an affair with a guy while I was married and the guilt was overwhelming. I tried to be a guy but I was nothing but a male impersonator, guilty to the point of suicide for not following my heart and what I'm sure the Lord wanted me to do, transition. I was subconsciously using women as lifeboats to keep from drowning in the depression of being female inside and the fact that I've always been attracted to men, so much so that I've been attracted to them exclusively for the last 20 years or more. Being as thin as I was I foolishly got into construction and was injured within two years and had to get a knee surgery. Then another surgery and another and I became a heroin addict from the mental and physical pain. Add the knowledge of who and what I've always been, my attempted suicides and being raised Catholic and then being born again into a very rigid and dogmatic form of Christianity from the start helped to make me existence one of constant misery. Since making my non decision to transition (it was the only thing left to do besides a fourth suicide attempt, which would have been a guaranteed success) and having my mom welcome me as her daughter with welcome arms, I've finally, truly felt close to Christ than at any time in my life. My mom and my pediatrician were positive I was intersexed, and my feminine features throughout my life, late puberty, lack of body hair, female facial features until I hit a sort of menopause, broke my back and took testosterone shots for four years did I have any real facial hair besides on my upper lip. I say these things because I was so naturally attracted to guys and was made to feel like I was going to hell for sure. I no longer feel that way at all. I'm in love with my guy, and he told me a few days ago one of the most wonderful compliments I've ever received and it fits into my Christian views. He told me that romantically I'm one of the three sweetest, most important and feminine women he's ever been with and that he's really in love with me. It made me cry, and he looks forward to the day I get my SRS, mostly because of the feeling I will have of being complete. I simply feel that I was meant to be a girl from the womb, and for whatever reason that I wasn't, I'm on my way now and I'm positive the Lord is helping me to make it so. I know my thoughts are all over the map, but I'm happy. because I love being a girl and I'm finally following the Lord the way I know I should. Happy Belated Easter and huge hugs to every single one of you lovely girls! All my love, Mira                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•