Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♥ Dutchess

Donna Troy, the smile/smirk works for you. You're gorgeous boo!
We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky
  •  

Hideyoshi

here's another one I took at the same time, but the first was my favorite :p
  •  

Jay-Bird

my deary took some nice photos today, thought I would share :)

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Donna Troy on April 01, 2013, 12:05:20 AM
So it's uh been a while since i've posted here and i hope you guys will like these pics or something, and yeah, bazinga.

Donna,
       You are smokin hot lady, love the smile!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Brooke777 on March 31, 2013, 03:00:17 PM
OK, this is my first post on this thread. This is me at church today in my new dress that I got yesterday. It's the first time I have worn a dress outside of the house.

Brooke,
       You look gorgeous honey, very proud of you my friend!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 01, 2013, 07:31:27 AM

here's another one I took at the same time, but the first was my favorite :p

You're just a little doll sweetie!
  •  

Shantel

•  

eloij

today I bought a dress for my birthday next weekend. It's my first dress ever. Here is me trying it on at home...

•  

Shantel

Quote from: eloij on April 01, 2013, 09:00:46 AM
today I bought a dress for my birthday next weekend. It's my first dress ever.

Looks nice, how about a more frontal photo so we can see more detail?
  •  

Emi

Jay - Bird, i love your face, very atractive and elegant, and adore that make up and the semi gothic look  (is lolita look?)

Donna: like other say, keep smiling, that make you look fantastic, the smiling pic is for far the best. By the way, i envy your breast jajajaja

Hideyoshi: as other say, you are a cute thing, really lovely

Keaira: the pic that miranda quote from you is very nice, looking nice and femine, for some reason make me remember my mom when was younger :P And wonderful smile
  •  

Hideyoshi

•  

Keaira

Ummm.. Wow girls!
First off,
Donna!! That's what I've been talking about! You've a beautiful smile and that last picture looked like genuine happiness! I'm proud of you. I know you've had a rough time. *hugs*

Jay-Bird, Always beautiful and that hat fits your style perfectly :D

Hideyoshi, I'd steal that top if I wasn't older than you and a bit less thinner. :P it's very cute and you look good in it.  But think happy thoughts and smile. ;)

eloij, show us more of the dress. you know it took me 4 months to buy my first dress. And I've worn it only once. My wife bought me another dress but it Can't hold a candle to my first one sadly. it's just too flat-looking. :(

Brooke, Taking that first step out of your comfort zone is always a hard one. But it gets easier. So Congratulations on that. That's a very cute dress too. It shows off your legs nicely. ^_^

Miranda, You always look beautiful.  And thank you for the kind comments. ^_^
I'm not bitter or anything. I know some of the comments I've had have not meant to be hurtful. I'm okay. ^_^ Actually, the most hurtful thing thats happened was me being called Sir, 5 times in 3 different stores, all in one day. I'm glad yesterday is over. The straw that broke the camel's back was when I got splashed with iced tea at walmart. when the jug I was buying fell off as the cashier was placing the 12 pack of coke next to it. lol. I'm a big enough girl that nothing keeps me down for long and I still face each day with a smile.

Emi, it's funny you say that because I get a lot of my looks from my Mum. And since starting HRT, I see my resemblance to her more and more.

Oh, ya! anyway, I gots me a new skirt. I'm not one for skirts and dresses much. Mainly because I think I look terrible in them. But I couldn't let this one slip by.

And one headshot for good measure.

•  

Hideyoshi

You ladies are all so sweet, thanks for comments :3
  •  

Brooke777

Thank you Miranda and Shantel for the compliments.
  •  

Jamiep

@Brooke, good on your courage, new dress & wore it outside, a first, congrats! Like the dress, pleats, great gams, sexy shoes, love the hair, your are Beauty!

@Jay-bird, been meaning to post about your before & after pic & how shocking the difference to the natural Beauty that is you. The pics of you by your deary, impeccable make up, love your hair, black lacy outfit, as some have said elegant, your are Gorgeous, should be a model! Nice camera work & poses.

@Hideyoshi, just aaawwdorable!

@eloij, good on you breaking out style design femme dress for the first time. Dresses have a nice flow when you walk, right! Pretty you, enjoy on your Happy Birthday!

@Keaira, fun to break out & buy some of the fashions you don't normally go for, the skirt is wonderful with detail & patterns, love them. You are blossoming into a Beautiful lady!

Great looking Ladies in the gallery, WOW!
Love to you all. Don't stop believing!
Jamie

We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Jay-Bird

Donna Troy - you are looking awesome and ya "bazinga" indeed :) lucky thing you

Hideyoshi - You sure are a cute little thing, lovely big doe eyes

eloij - Yay for your birthday and for your new dress - which looks fab on you :)

Emi - I saw your pics a lil while ago and you look beautiful, really fem :)
         So far as my look goes, I'm just an old retired Goth, not really Lolita thats far too cutsie for me! hehe

Keaira - Your looking really nice, your makeup is soft and suits you well and I likes your new skirt :)

Jamiep - Wowsers, thats a compliment if ever! a model - omg nooooo way, but thank you though that's really sweet, I have my good days I think that was one of them :) I've been practising makeup for a long while now and the eyes are a bit of a signature for me.

Without sleep there are no dreams, Without dreams we fall apart at the seams
  •  

eloij

Was playing with make up. A bit sloppy but i like the way it turned out :)

•  

Brooke777

Quote from: Jamiep on April 01, 2013, 11:08:49 PM
@Brooke, good on your courage, new dress & wore it outside, a first, congrats! Like the dress, pleats, great gams, sexy shoes, love the hair, your are Beauty!

Aw, thank you Jamie!  ;D
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Jay-Bird on April 01, 2013, 07:55:23 AM
my deary took some nice photos today, thought I would share :)

Looking beautiful as always! Love your hair color :D
  •  

Rowan Rue

All about the clothes!!!

Brooke - love the red dress it looks fabulous on you :)
Keaira -  That skirt is simply darling!
Jay-Bird - Mini-top-hat-for-the-WIN!

;D

My personal blog is [url=http
  •