Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooke777

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 02, 2013, 11:24:59 AM
All about the clothes!!!

Brooke - love the red dress it looks fabulous on you :)

Thank you!!
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Rowan Rue on April 02, 2013, 11:24:59 AM
All about the clothes!!!

Brooke - love the red dress it looks fabulous on you :)
Keaira -  That skirt is simply darling!
Jay-Bird - Mini-top-hat-for-the-WIN!

;D

Thank you. I couldn't pass it up. found it at Target. ^_^

just because :P
  •  

♥ Dutchess

Keaira - Girly, I love your style! You're totally Fab!

eloij - I do the same thing, take a billion pics and then find like 2-3 I like. Totally a cutie!

Jay-Bird - I get this Marilyn Monroe feeling from you. beautiful pics!!

Brook - THOSE LEGS! You totally have legs made for skirts and good fashion sense! You're def be going somewhere!
We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky
  •  

Brooke777

Quote from: ♥ Dutchess on April 02, 2013, 02:10:04 PM

eloij - I do the same thing, take a billion pics and then find like 2-3 I like. Totally a cutie!

Brook - THOSE LEGS! You totally have legs made for skirts and good fashion sense! You're def be going somewhere!

Thank you. One of the good things about being tall is having really long legs!!
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: ♥ Dutchess on April 02, 2013, 02:10:04 PM

Aww. Thank you ^_^

Rowan, I love earth tones, which is why I like your work. If I ever design a steampunk costume I will talk to you first. It's on my want list. Something feminine yet tomboy/ rogue like ^_^
  •  

K Style Addiction

Thanks for the comments on my pics, you know who you are :).

QuoteDonna Troy - you are looking awesome and ya "bazinga" indeed :) lucky thing you

Thanks, as a former goth girl myself i must say i love the whole look :), what do you mean lucky thing you though lol :)?
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Hideyoshi

•  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Of course they do! They are friends with HK! :-) :-) :-)  (I love HK too :) )

V M

LOL... That's cute  :)   Looks like you two had great fun
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Hideyoshi on April 02, 2013, 07:19:47 PM
Female friend did makeup today :3

You're a darling young woman, love the Hello Kitty motif, very cute indeed!
  •  

Jamiep

Both ladies, I love your fashion femme frills, lace & accents.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: eloij on April 02, 2013, 08:36:49 AM
Was playing with make up. A bit sloppy but i like the way it turned out :)

I think you look pretty nice lady! I like your glasses too they work well with your face, the frames make a very minimal statement and don't detract from your lovely face in any way. May I suggest that you darken your eyebrows? It would increase the overall impact!
  •  

eloij

Quote from: Shantel on April 03, 2013, 07:53:11 AM
I think you look pretty nice lady! I like your glasses too they work well with your face, the frames make a very minimal statement and don't detract from your lovely face in any way. May I suggest that you darken your eyebrows? It would increase the overall impact!

Thanks. And thanks for the eyebrow suggestion. I will look into it in the future.
  •  

Hideyoshi

•  

Kathryn

Hey, Just seeking reassurence I suppose... I am 3 and a half months in G.I.D. Counseling. No HRTs yet...

These are all like around three months old to about this month...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 Que Sera, Sera <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My about me:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,179314.new.html#new
  •  

anya921

Haven't came to this page for a while now and I see so many beautiful ladies with all the new looks. Must say love each and every one of your pictures. looking gorgeous girls   :angel:
  •  

Jamiep

Wispurr,

You young mtf amaze me quite a few of you look femme right out of the box. It doesn't look like you need ffs. Nice make up & hair. I only see a pretty Lady. HRT will make you even more Beautiful!
Happy journey.
Jamie

We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Horizon

Quote from: Jamiep on April 04, 2013, 01:26:26 AM
Wispurr,

You young mtf amaze me quite a few of you look femme right out of the box. It doesn't look like you need ffs. Nice make up & hair. I only see a pretty. HRT will make you even more Beautiful!
Happy journey.
Jamie

Complete agreement here.  You're absolutely gorgeous - I can't see even a single male aspect.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Wispurr on April 03, 2013, 11:10:09 PM
Hey, Just seeking reassurence I suppose... I am 3 and a half months in G.I.D. Counseling. No HRTs yet...

No HRT? Really??  You are way ahead of the game.
  •