Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazia of the Omineca

•  

Tazia of the Omineca

•  

opheliaxen

So many ridiculously beautiful ladies in this thread. 

This is me:

Photo edited for size
  •  

Butterflyhugs

You are a ridiculously beautiful lady in this thread too!

And also,
@Van: I definitely saw a picture of you in my Facebook advertisements side bar thingie, urging me to "Like" Androgyny, lol. I sat here thinking, "Oh wow! I sort-of-but-not-really know that person!!"
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: opheliaxen on July 02, 2012, 07:31:34 AM
So many ridiculously beautiful ladies in this thread. 

This is me:

Photo edited for size

There is another one now.
  •  

VannaSiamese

Quote from: Butterflyhugs on July 02, 2012, 12:40:40 PM
You are a ridiculously beautiful lady in this thread too!

And also,
@Van: I definitely saw a picture of you in my Facebook advertisements side bar thingie, urging me to "Like" Androgyny, lol. I sat here thinking, "Oh wow! I sort-of-but-not-really know that person!!"

Hahahaha that's hilarious =)  I was wondering if that actually worked.  I used some of my google advertising money I get from YouTube and funneled it into my FB account and made an ad.  That's crazy it popped up for you!  I may have to set it back up to keep going then. 
  •  

Hell_Girl

Some photos from the weekend just gone...skateboards included as standard.

Photo edited for size
  •  

Violet Bloom

Last pics are HAWT ;D  You're tearin' at my heart like road rash.

•  

Tesseract Allen

I don't completely pass yet but I think this is where this should go. Sorry for the quality, it's a picture of a picture. I'm waiting for the digital print from the event photographer.

Edited photo for size
Twitter: Transmogrofied
  •  

Jamie D

Looking good, Hell_Girl!

And no sign of road rash.
  •  

crazy old bat

Quote from: Jamie D on July 02, 2012, 11:41:15 PM
Jaime, "softening" the image has been a photographic trick for Hollywood starlettes since the 1920s.

And, yes, you are fantabulastic.
I only cropped and resized the pic. I never alter them otherwise, too lazy.  the blur is because its hard to hold the camera perfectly steady while taking the pic and using the mirror makes it worse. 
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jaime on July 02, 2012, 11:48:26 PM
I only cropped and resized the pic. I never alter them otherwise, too lazy.  the blur is because its hard to hold the camera perfectly steady while taking the pic and using the mirror makes it worse.

Well I sing in the bathroom.  Between the two of us we should be able to win some awards!  You think?
  •  

Eleanor

Quote from: Tazia of the Omineca on July 01, 2012, 10:53:18 PM

Edited photo for size

You look so much like one of my friends! And she's one of the prettiest people I know. Lovely! :)

Also, so jealous of your hair colour. I've been thinking about going with a similar colour, but I don't have any money right now. D:
  •  

Tazia of the Omineca

Van you flatter me with your kind words, you're way prettier than I am too.   ._.

Thanks Eleanor, that colour only cost me maybe 20 dollars or less.
  •  

Alainaluvsu

To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

JohnnieRamona

•  

Violet Bloom

Tessa, you look awesome.  Very much like a former girlfriend of mine ;)

•