The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina1983

•  

Michelle G

Keaira is a cutie for sure :)

Carolina...stay with the blonde!

Mine is natural blonde and I dont feel like messing with the color so it stays with me as I think it fits me the best.
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: michelle666 on July 30, 2012, 06:40:49 AM
Seeing the "do I pass" thread got locked and I'm looking for feedback, I figure I'd post here and see if I can post here or get back to the other thread when they unlock it.

It will be unlocked tonight, after a 24-hour cooling off period.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: edderkopp on July 30, 2012, 01:52:03 PM
*crosses over to the girl's side*

Since I was the one who took the picture ("Ready? Smile! DON'T MOVE *stumbles to find the right key sequence* Wait, I messed it up...DON'T MOVE...that's blurry, try again!"), Keaira gave me permission to post this here on her behalf. She had just gotten ready to go to work. :) She looks fabulous indeed.

wow! looking great!
  •  

Michelle.

Keaira is looking so fab I at first thought that pic was a "before" of edderkopp.
  •  

Keaira

You're all going to make me blush you know. It's just me, ready to head off for work. lol. But thank you for the wonderful comments. They made me smile when I got home. ^_^
I can't hold a candle to the other ladies here though, So many of you look amazing!
  •  

Madison Leigh

Quote from: Keaira on July 31, 2012, 01:19:20 AM
I can't hold a candle to the other ladies here though, So many of you look amazing!

I'd respectfully disagree, you look amazing just like so many of those others.

Madison
  •  

Alexis

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Keaira on July 31, 2012, 01:19:20 AM
You're all going to make me blush you know. It's just me, ready to head off for work. lol. But thank you for the wonderful comments. They made me smile when I got home. ^_^

You are truly looking amazing!
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: michelle666 on July 30, 2012, 06:40:49 AM
Seeing the "do I pass" thread got locked and I'm looking for feedback, I figure I'd post here and see if I can post here or get back to the other thread when they unlock it.

And a shot in my new motorcycle riding pants. Bodywise, how am I looking? I realize I'm not small and will never be a size 2.

WOW!!!! In a word. BIG changes since last year dear girl.

Your face for a start seems to have 'rounded' out more, giving you a more feminine look. Your 'bum' appears to have grown some. (colour me green with envy  ;D ) and your waist / hips appear to have more shape than last year.

Certainly your cleavage has improved. You certainly are looking after yourself and working very hard on your image, which in my humble opinion is paying dividends.

Keep up the fabulous work
Huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: kelly_aus on July 28, 2012, 11:14:32 PM
Only got 1 response to these in another thread.. And I'm just vain enough to post them in here..

You are looking awesome, girl. Just keep away from the harsh lighting and you'll be forcing them back with a stick.

I see a lot of confidence coming through in those shots you posted.

Keep up the fabulous work.
Huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: dapplepool on July 29, 2012, 04:00:38 PM
so I'll just post a pic here... So, pass???

How do you spell ABSOLUTELY? I love your soft facial features. You have a well proportioned nose that really sets the rest of your face to be quite feminine. You also have good fat distribution in your cheeks that round out your face nicely.

I'm thinking instead of just a 'pass' I'd be going for a 'Distinction' instead.

Keep up the good work.

Huggs
Catherine

•  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: edderkopp on July 30, 2012, 01:52:03 PM
*crosses over to the girl's side*

Since I was the one who took the picture ("Ready? Smile! DON'T MOVE *stumbles to find the right key sequence* Wait, I messed it up...DON'T MOVE...that's blurry, try again!"), Keaira gave me permission to post this here on her behalf. She had just gotten ready to go to work. :) She looks fabulous indeed.

Keaira,
That smile of yours is infectious. It radiates confidence to the max. It also make you look like you're having fun 24/7, which no doubt you are.

Keep up the mighty effort.
Huggs
Catherine

•  

Alexis

@Angela Nichole - it's never too late to start :) You're already more than quite passable w/o needing the magic of hormones

So this was the result before going out for my bday last night:
  •  

Jamie D

Ha ha. I saw both photos before the edit.

You're cute in the other one too!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jamie D on July 31, 2012, 04:46:50 PM
Ha ha. I saw both photos before the edit.

You're cute in the other one too!
Ya, same here.  I was enjoying it too and then sadly, POOF!, it was gone.  ???

•  

Violet Bloom

I am all of those things at the moment and I was not put off.  You look great!

•  

Keaira

Jaime-dear, you look great! no warning is needed I assure you. So quit putting yourself down, there are too many people in this life who will try to do it for you. *hugs* You're doing just fine :D
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jaime on July 31, 2012, 10:11:37 PM
Ok, first a warning, if you have recently eaten, are squeamish or have good eyesight, you may not wish to click on the following small pic. By clicking said pic, you are releasing me of any and all liability for future therapy needs as well.

So, with that said, here I am a few minutes after getting home from work.

U R A QT
  •  

Alexis

@Jamie - Definitely no need for a disclaimer, you do look great
  •