Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Jaime on August 01, 2012, 11:57:16 AM
Thanks, y'all.  I do still have a lot of issues with how I perceive myself. I'm sort at the "well, I'm not that ugly" stage in my mind which is a huge improvement for me from the "omg, wtf is that thing" point I started at.

Baby girl, my roommate even said you look female and he is very critical of the girls on here.
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Assoluta

There seems to be a distinct theme developing, of me unintentionally advertising drinks...

It takes balls to go through SRS!

My singing and music channel - Visit pwetty pwease!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kibouo?feature=mhee
  •  

Sara Thomas

Wow! Y'all are beautiful!

Pretty Soldier - Great dress! And I think I might have to steal the idea of photographing myself in awesome dresses in the dressing room - lol.  :laugh:

(oops - think I thought I was posting this about six pages back)
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jaime on August 01, 2012, 11:57:16 AM
Thanks, y'all.  I do still have a lot of issues with how I perceive myself. I'm sort at the "well, I'm not that ugly" stage in my mind which is a huge improvement for me from the "omg, wtf is that thing" point I started at.
The only thing messing with me is your ever-changing identity.  I'm starting to think I'm crazy - for that I may need therapy.

(I also thought I was crazy when the text markup formatting changed in the posting editor.  Software update?)

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: TessaM on August 01, 2012, 08:00:47 PM
Keira, alexis, Jaime (pronounced Jay-Me or french j'aime?) et al. you all look great!
Such a nice smile Keira and Alexis, your practically contagious!
I love your hair Jaime!
Looking good too Assoluta (as usual) , Im going to subscribe to you on youtube and send you a message (check me out when you can too!)

She's a "Jay-Mee."

In my part of the country, some would pronounce it as "High-May"
  •  

MadelineB

Quote from: Violet Bloom on August 01, 2012, 08:17:57 PM
(I also thought I was crazy when the text markup formatting changed in the posting editor.  Software update?)

I just asked Susan about it - she says the WYSIWIG editor is a feature that was recently added when the software was upgrade, and she just turned it on for us.

You can go back to the old style at any time by hitting the 'Toggle View' button.

History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

Violet Bloom

Thanks for the investigative report, Madeline.  I appreciate the explanation.  The new format seems to act a bit odd at times, especially if you paste some altered text into the window.  The main problem is that you can't see where the modifiers are so sometimes you end up with 'junk' ones hiding and messing me up.  (The same kind of thing happens often in simplified HTML editing programs if nobody checks over the raw code afterwards.)  I'm also not seeing a cursor consistently either - there seems to be a weird bug with that.  I suppose the toggle button will help with most of this but I might want to have a user preference available to lock it in the old mode.

EDIT: Another weird bug I found - if I have an emoticon at the end of the text and then I switch modes twice it adds a space at the end.

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jaime on August 01, 2012, 10:18:08 PM
I'm kind of bad for bailing periodically, so you aren't crazy, that would be me for sure, lol.
Well that's a relief!  I was trying to find a post I was certain you had made but I couldn't find it anymore.  So anyway, I'm certainly a bit oddball but at least I'm not crazy.  Whatever flavour of the month you choose to be you look perfectly fine to me.

•  

michelle666

I took some pics from a couple of different angles. Wondering how they look?

•  

PHXGiRL

Here's some pictures from tonight. I think I'm thinning down a lot. Almost two months on HRT now. 

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: michelle666 on August 02, 2012, 11:06:49 PM
I took some pics from a couple of different angles. Wondering how they look?

Luv  the first pic! And your hair color is perfect :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Bexi

Michelle666 - May I ask what make-up (if any) you have on? You look absolutely radiant and they're easily the best photos I've had the pleasure of seeing of you  :)
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Jillary Woolen Xσx

Quote from: Serena Lynn on August 03, 2012, 01:48:19 AM
Here's some pictures from tonight. I think I'm thinning down a lot. Almost two months on HRT now. 

Ms. Serena, Looking Marvelous Darlin :)
Loving the Punky Look

I'm Noticing some slight changes!
xσX                                                                Xσx

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: TessaM on August 03, 2012, 05:24:11 AM
LUV that smile Michelle :)
LUV what your wearing Serena. Fox racing... do you motorcross? cool tattoo btw

Thanks Tessa! Yep fox racing! Ive never rode motocross in my life just like the shirt lol
  •  

Alexis

@ Serena, you look great! HRT is working quick for you!
@ Michelle, that first pic of you is fantastic

both of you girls look awesome
  •  

Angelique1994

im not on hormones yet. and this was the first time i curled my hair. my friend did my hair yesturday and btw the only makeup im wearing is blush,mascara,and lipgloss.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Bexi on August 03, 2012, 10:55:38 AM
Michelle666 - May I ask what make-up (if any) you have on? You look absolutely radiant and they're easily the best photos I've had the pleasure of seeing of you  :)
x

Thanks! I like these a lot myself. I have a little lipgloss, eyeliner, some primer with a bit of concealer and powder foundation.
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: michelle666 on August 04, 2012, 07:14:03 PM
Thanks! I like these a lot myself. I have a little lipgloss, eyeliner, some primer with a bit of concealer and powder foundation.
No wonder! Thanks - I normally use liquid foundation so it'll be interesting using the powder  :)
x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

=celestica=

Girls in their early teens looking for minimal coverage will use powder foundation to even out their skin tone.
For fuller coverage you would use a liquid or cream foundation and then use the powder over it to set it.

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Aeris on August 04, 2012, 08:22:43 PM
Girls in their early teens looking for minimal coverage will use powder foundation to even out their skin tone.
For fuller coverage you would use a liquid or cream foundation and then use the powder over it to set it.

I've been going for the minimal thing, I think it works better for me. I actually havent used liquid foundation since I started getting the beard removed, I wonder if it'll look different now. I think it used to look cakey, but that might be because I was using so much to cover the shadow.
  •