Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous darling" thread. 2

Started by Nero, June 24, 2012, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie <3

Finally went out for a night of fun =), Got a great pic before i got to wasted to stand lol.
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Penny Gurl

Quote from: Natalie <3 on August 19, 2012, 05:37:43 PM

Finally went out for a night of fun =), Got a great pic before i got to wasted to stand lol.

Natalie you always look great!
"My dad and I used to be pretty tight. The sad truth is, my breasts have come between us."

~Angela~
My So-Called Life
  •  

Sara Thomas

Quote from: A_Dresden_Doll on August 19, 2012, 12:20:37 AM
Drinking alone for my one year HRT anniversary! woot!...

But here I am at one year(well, a few weeks before technically)

I then cut and dyed my hair for a change of pace.

Hope your party was swell!  ;)

You look great - Love your earrings!
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

PHXGiRL

2 month update! little bummed out I don't pass still. I get on Chatroulette every once in awhile as a "pass" test. Failed today. Feel like I'm moving in the right direction though. My veins that I've mentioned in the past that bother me are starting to disappear. :) yay!

•  

Carolina1983

Serena Lynn : For just being on hormones for 2 months I think you look fantastic to be honest. You have been on them half of the time that I have and you look way better than me. So be happy :).

•  

Jillary Woolen Xσx

Quote from: Serena Lynn on August 20, 2012, 01:52:31 PM
2 month update! little bummed out I don't pass still. I get on Chatroulette every once in awhile as a "pass" test. Failed today. Feel like I'm moving in the right direction though. My veins that I've mentioned in the past that bother me are starting to disappear. :) yay!

]

You're too adorable!

I love being able to see your transition because from my point of view you are Transitioning so fast!
I absolutely see the differences :)
as for failing the "pass test" don't worry. You will have your bad days and your good days but through it all hold your chin up high and be proud because you have every reason to be!! :)

I might have told you before but you look so much like my cousin asia who is a natural female :)
xσX                                                                Xσx

•  

Jillary Woolen Xσx

Quote from: Natalie <3 on August 19, 2012, 05:37:43 PM

GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL WORK!
YOU ARE WEARING THE HELL OUT OF THAT DRESS!
HOT DAYYYUM  :D
xσX                                                                Xσx

•  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Carolina1983 on August 20, 2012, 02:05:09 PM
Serena Lynn : For just being on hormones for 2 months I think you look fantastic to be honest. You have been on them half of the time that I have and you look way better than me. So be happy :).

Thank you miss Carolina! :)

Quote from: Jillary Woolen Xσx on August 20, 2012, 02:05:59 PM
You're too adorable!

I love being able to see your transition because from my point of view you are Transitioning so fast!
I absolutely see the differences :)
as for failing the "pass test" don't worry. You will have your bad days and your good days but through it all hold your chin up high and be proud because you have every reason to be!! :)

I might have told you before but you look so much like my cousin asia who is a natural female :)

Thanks girl! I feel like things are going good wish some things would move faster along then there going though. Hopefully I will be 100% voice and body by the end of the year because thats when I plan on going full-time 2013 here I come!!!! 
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Serena Lynn on August 20, 2012, 01:52:31 PM

This is not a passing thread.  This is a celebration thread.
Positive thoughts!
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Jamie D on August 20, 2012, 03:36:16 PM
This is not a passing thread.  This is a celebration thread.
Positive thoughts!

I like your thinking!!!! :) i frickin love this forum :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: dumb bunny on August 20, 2012, 10:17:18 PM
Thank god for that.

Here we are, I'm the one with the big head and little ears.

This is one of the very rare non blurred photos of the furry rat.

awe how cute!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Serena Lynn on August 20, 2012, 03:41:52 PM
I like your thinking!!!! :) i frickin love this forum :)

I think this forum loves you, too.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: dumb bunny on August 20, 2012, 10:17:18 PM
Thank god for that.

Here we are, I'm the one with the big head and little ears.

This is one of the very rare non blurred photos of the furry rat.

Thats a cute dog.  Until he barfs chunks in the carpet.
  •  

TheAetherealMeadow

Hey y'all, I'm finally on HRT. I'm now about 2 months in.  :)
  •  

Natalie <3

's So I got invited to share my story. On janet jackson's documentary. =) Idk if id do it im too nervous.
  •  

Penny Gurl

Natalie OMG!!!! Yes, yes yes.. ok. So first let me say that personally I adore your style and really think that you've put yourself together very well.  Why not share your story?
"My dad and I used to be pretty tight. The sad truth is, my breasts have come between us."

~Angela~
My So-Called Life
  •  

Tristan

•  

Tristan

Quote from: Natalie <3 on August 21, 2012, 04:42:59 PM
's So I got invited to share my story. On janet jackson's documentary. =) Idk if id do it im too nervous.
I SAY IF YOU CAN WITHOUT ANY BACK LASH GO FOR IT
  •  

Natalie <3

Quote from: hyperlogia on August 21, 2012, 11:53:54 PM
Natalie:: The Janet thing totally went under my radar. Did they approach you? I would do it, if I were you. ;)

I may do it. I will upload it here to share with you guys.... It would be amazing to see myself in a documentary.
  •