Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Facebook or twitter?

Started by jasper3, June 19, 2012, 03:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowpaw

Facebook but only because I tend to be ignorant of new tech.

IE

Still rocking a 64 well into the gamecube days and a gamecube when the wii came out etc. I'd still be on myspace if my friends didn't tell me about facebook.
  •  

Pica Pica

The only console I've got is my sega megadrive/genesis. Still nice to have a few beers and crank open World Cup '91.
'For the circle may be squared with rising and swelling.' Kit Smart
  •  

LivingInGrey

Twitter and >-bleeped-< here.

I can't bring myself to join Facebook, with all the stories of drama and employers demanding access to Facebook and stuff it's just easier for me to say to friends and family "tough, email or snail mail take your pick" .

Twitter has been very helpful for me, like pica said it's far faster then any other news aggregate out there. Once you get used to how it works Twitter can be a powerful, and sometimes entertaining tool.

>-bleeped-< is also another service I use that's much like Twitter but far less limited. 
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

smittyFTM

^ AH yes >-bleeped-<! My favorite! :)
  •  

dylanjakoby

Tumblr has to be my favorite but i like Facebook for school. twitter i don't understand
  •  

Damien Sky

I like twitter, Facebook is boring now. Tumblr is the best though.
  •  

Shang

I use Facebook to keep track of my family. :)
  •  

Tossu-sama

Twitter but I always forget it after a while.
I'm more in Tumblr these days.
  •  

Sara Thomas

I use Facebook (no twitter) and Tumblr - though I'm a bit ambivalent about Tumblr... it's interesting in an "experimental" kind of way.
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •