Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Dysphoria and sex life...Hardship in relationship

Started by Josh, July 06, 2012, 12:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

So the sex in my relationship is absolutely amazing...I honestly don't get too dysphoric because she makes me feel so comfortable. However, I'm not always sure what to refer to my parts as because girl terminology is correct as of right now but obviously it's guy parts but that just doesn't seem right how it is at the moment. Despite it feeling good and me loving everything, she says I look uncomfortable... I don't know guys
  •  

Adam (birkin)

We always used "cock" even though anatomically it didn't (and still doesn't, at this point) even closely resembled it. It worked for me, felt good, and worked for her.
  •  

Adio

I use cock or dick to describe what I have.  Foreskin and balls (no implants at this time) as well.  I haven't had bottom surgery yet.  The way I see it..I'm a guy so my genitals are male, however atypical, so that's how I should refer to them.
  •  

Natkat

I use both depending on situation and what exactly I am refering too.
  •  

King Malachite

Refer to them what would make you the most comfortable.  You don't have to refer to them as the anatomy of a female.

My ex would refer to mine as "Little Malachite".  I also use dick, cock, penis, forskin, shaft, scrotum, head, tip, package.  It's the only way I can get off so it works.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Kreuzfidel

I agree with Malachite - it only matters what terminology makes you feel comfortable.  There is no rule that says you have to refer to what you have with female anatomical terminology. 

Myself, I refer to it as dick or cock.  But my partner never sees me downstairs - I can't deal with anyone seeing it.
  •