Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Unhappy because I've had a bad tummy all day  :P  Happy because folks at the grocery store seem to assume I was on my period  :laugh:

Not sure what to think, what made you both happy and unhappy at the same time today?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

King Malachite

Thinking about top surgery has made me both happy and unhappy at the same time today.  I got excited thinking about the day I would get it and even actually looked at the airport flights to see how much the airline tickets and taxi fares would cost.  That got me really excited.  However when the reality of not having the money I need for it set it in made me really sad and made me feel hopeless.

I'm sure this won't be the last time I feel happy and sad at the same time about this.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Edge

I'm watching a music video with constant censored words. One one hand, it's annoying. On the other, it's amusing how many there are.
I want to look like the guys in the band (aka have a completely male body) which makes me feel both unhappy because I can't look like that and happy because imagining myself looking like that makes me feel happy.
  •  

Julian

Today I have to go see my GP. I'm really nervous and scared because I haven't told her about the gender issues, the top surgery, or this other problem I've been having. If she takes me seriously and helps me get the help I probably need, I'll be really relieved and happy.
  •  

V M

Actually having an apatite and then trying to decide what sounded good for dinner  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

King Malachite

Thinking about Anime Expo-it makes me happy to think about going there and cosplaying but it makes me sad because I know that won't happen until I'm on T and get top surgery which is going to be years from now.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

crazy old bat

The way it seems some local people go out of their way to treat me as a woman, its nice, but at the same time, I feel like they are just trying to humor me because of how I am.
  •  

Edge

My neighbour.
I have a crush on her which feels good because it's the first one I've had on a real person for awhile now, but also now would be a really bad time to ask her out because she just left a bad relationship.
We were talking the other night and she said that she'd never date a guy again because (I forget the insult). When I said "Hey!" she said "You're alright as a friend." So I'm happy she sees me as a guy. I'm a little sad that I can't ask her out which I knew ahead of time and a little unhappy at the insult, but I understand where she's coming from because I'm in the same boat when it comes to relationships.
  •  

justmeinoz

I spent the weekend at a friend's farm in the north of the state, for a 'Christmas in July' dinner (Aussie winter. Even snow on the Western Tiers) .  It was a GLBTIQ fund raiser for my support group.
It was good to catch up with a lot of close friends from that end of the state who I don't see as often as I like, but also a bit of a downer to realise that I was one of the few there who was single, especially when several of my friends had just started relationships.  I had a good talk with several of my closest friends and have come to the conclusion that I am unlikely to find a partner among the lesbians around here, so will instead just hope to find someone among the BTI and Q of the acronym.

Karen.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

King Malachite

Listening to the Sailor Moon song Moon Revenge

It's a beautiful song that I like but it makes me sad because I wanted to stand beside Serena and help save the day.

•  

Edge

Watching Gin's death scene in Bleach. I like that scene, but it's so sad and he's one of my favourite characters.

Quote from: Malachite on July 25, 2012, 10:56:10 PM
Thinking about Anime Expo-it makes me happy to think about going there and cosplaying but it makes me sad because I know that won't happen until I'm on T and get top surgery which is going to be years from now.
This for me too. I want to cosplay as Grimmjow. As you can see, he goes around pretty much shirtless.
  •  

V M

I had to go in and have the thing under my ear reworked again so I wasn't very happy about having to have the Dr. cut on me some more :P

I am happy that the Dr. said he thinks he got it all this time and that it's taking to the antibiotics and starting to heal up  :)

- V M
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Edge on July 29, 2012, 09:37:14 AM
Watching Gin's death scene in Bleach. I like that scene, but it's so sad and he's one of my favourite characters.
This for me too. I want to cosplay as Grimmjow. As you can see, he goes around pretty much shirtless.

:( *hugs*  I can relate.  I get so jealous of the guys who can cosplay shirtless in pubic

Motivation has made me happy and sad.  I'm happy because my sister is supposed to be helping me lose weight but i'm unhappy because I have to give up certain foods for the next 21 days. >.>

•  

Jeatyn

I'm happy because I got my T script....but I'm unhappy because none of the pharmacy's can get it in stock o__o
  •  

Constance

I finished reading the book Love & Lies: Marisol's Story by Ellen Wittlinger. I loved the book, but the next book I've requested from the library isn't in yet and I've nothing to read.

V M

I was feeling tired so I laid down for a nap and had drifted off into a nice deep sleep  :icon_sleep:   I started to have a dream about someone playing a drum when suddenly I woke up to realize someone was pounding on my front door

I put on my robe and answer the door saying "Can I help you?" there was a lady with a clipboard who asked:

"Is (Male name) there?"

*I'm thinking what are you a cop?*  "Yes..."

"Can you do me a favor hon and tell him that the shuttle is here to take him to his therapist appointment?"

"Okay"  *Walks into bedroom a moment then back to the door* "He says it's next week, not today"

"Oh, okay hon, sorry if I interrupted anything... I'll let the office know"

"Okay, thank you, see you next week"

I didn't like getting woken up but apparently I passed even though I was half awake and looked like crap  :laugh:

- V M
  •  

Felix

Fantastic dumpsterdiving. Good stuff on the one hand - nice ottoman, sweet piece of luggage, silk ties, great lamp - but on the other hand, stuff to carry. Now my ankle is all crunchy and pulsing insistently painful. Eh.
everybody's house is haunted
  •  

Jam

I finally got around to getting some man vests (yey) but then I asked my friend to try them on and now I feel like cr*p because the sides of his stomach are straight. His whole trunk looks wider and far more masculin then I can ever hope for because I am lumbered with an hour glass figure.
  •