Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oriah

I was cutting down weeds with the machette (I broke the weedwhacker) in 100+ degree weather and was getting really irritated by the sweat gathering between my breasts....then I realized I had sweat BETWEEN MY BREASTS and was like yaaaaayyyyyyyy!

•  

Constance

I finished reading another great book (She Loves You, She Loves You Not) by Julie Anne Peters.

Edge

I'm stressed over finances, but excited about starting university.
  •  

King Malachite

The new credit music in Sailor Moon Super S.  It changed halfway through and I actually like to listen to it.  However it maks me unhappy because now it will take longer to finish Sailor Moon Super S.  -_-
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Constance

After dinner tonight I had a great conversation with my daughter. What made me unhappy was that this conversation started with my daughter telling me that earlier today she just lost her first friend because she's bi. My daughter came out and her (seemingly former) friend scooted away and stopped talking to her.

I'm glad that I'm able to be there for my kids. But, in a way, it sucks when I have to. They shouldn't have to be afraid of losing friends because of who and what they are.

Madison Leigh

Quote from: Connie Anne on August 11, 2012, 01:26:24 AM
I'm glad that I'm able to be there for my kids. But, in a way, it sucks when I have to. They shouldn't have to be afraid of losing friends because of who and what they are.

That's so very true, but try and look at it from the other side.  That kind of thing is unfortunately going to happen at times and a great many children don't have parents that can/will be supporting.  The fact that you can and do support them through things like this is to me one of the things that truly defines a "good" parent.

Madison
  •  

Constance

Quote from: Madison Leigh on August 11, 2012, 01:51:40 AM
That's so very true, but try and look at it from the other side.  That kind of thing is unfortunately going to happen at times and a great many children don't have parents that can/will be supporting.  The fact that you can and do support them through things like this is to me one of the things that truly defines a "good" parent.

Madison
True. Thanks, Madison.

V M

The kick stand on my bicycle had come loose and would randomly rub the tire while I would ride and cause drag  :-\

When I went to tighten it down, I found the 8mm hex head wrench on my multitool wouldn't fit into the area because to multitool was too bulky  :eusa_think:  Well, I finally figured out that I could take the multitool apart and use the wrench individually by turning it with a 8mm box end wrench  :eusa_dance:  Problem solved

I think if it comes loose again I'll just remove it though
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Rain. The garden needs it, but my tomatoes will crack and split.
  •  

RAY

I been missing my mother lately, she died a few years ago. I just wish I could hug her and have her talk with me. I know she is watching me from heaven. I know she is always in my heart and my thoughts. Idon't why Ifeel this way.
  •  

Snowpaw

Oh interesting topic :O Well this girl I went to her house for a date. She hasn't talked to me for a while since. I am saddened that I lost someone interesting to talk to and all, but at the same time I need to figure out my life more before dragging someone else along for the ride :)
  •  

King Malachite

Lack of sleep-I'm mad because I am not going to sleep for the next few hours but it's only because I'm waiting for my therapist appointment so that maks me happy in a sense.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Edge

I finished watching No Ordinary Family. It was cancelled after the first season (not enough publicity I think). I enjoyed watching it.

Some people are trying to play games with me that I have won in the past against much more dangerous opponents. On one hand, it's annoying. On the other, it's amusing that they actually think they are any sort of threat.
  •  

Constance

Edge

I'm going to make a lot of people mad at me for being myself, but I will enjoy myself more.
  •  

Jam

Quote from: Edge on August 19, 2012, 07:31:00 PM
I finished watching No Ordinary Family. It was cancelled after the first season (not enough publicity I think). I enjoyed watching it.

Some people are trying to play games with me that I have won in the past against much more dangerous opponents. On one hand, it's annoying. On the other, it's amusing that they actually think they are any sort of threat.

*note to self- never be Edge's enemy*  :P

I have toe hair! And my arm hair is getting really long and thick which makes me happy. But then I keep getting the image of a grizzly bear in my mind...

Still bring on the hobbit feet  ;D
  •  

Rena-san

A guy held a door open for me, which made me happy.
Until I realized, or thought I realized--hard to tell for sure as it happened fast--that he was giving me a wierd stare. My paranoia set it and that one moment ruined my entire day of happiness and joy I had felt prior. Suddenly all the happy memories and  positive comments I recieved today became twisted in my mind. I conviced myself that people didn't like the dress I had on, they only said so because they felt sorry for me. And then as soon as I left they talked bad about me behind my back.
I realized that everyone pry knew that I was just some sad "trans" case.   
  •  

Adam (birkin)

Quote from: Tom on August 20, 2012, 08:49:31 PM
I have toe hair! And my arm hair is getting really long and thick which makes me happy. But then I keep getting the image of a grizzly bear in my mind...

Still bring on the hobbit feet  ;D

;D nice! I feel the same way about my butt hair and my light little chest hairs. I keep imagining my Eastern European genes flaring up, and me in a really low cut v-neck with all the hair hanging out for the world to see. :P Becoming a sleazy stereotype lol. But I really like my body hair, even the butt hair.
  •  

Floritine

realising I can do so things right, then thinking once the plaster was on the next few weeks will suck having one arm ;D ;D
  •  

Padma

After discovering I've put on 5kg in the last month due to comfort eating (due to, and leading to, discomfort) - I realised that at least a small part of that weight gain is boob growth ;D.
Womandrogyne™
  •