Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today?

Started by V M, July 19, 2012, 09:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Went out and worked in the garden a good while and wore myself out pretty good  8)  Might have to lay down a bit early for awhile
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Edge

I got a referral to an endo, but I need to find a new therapist.
  •  

FTMDiaries

My ankle's still aching like crazy after I injured it two weeks ago. On top of that, I now have a cold & a sore throat. On the plus side, my sore throat is making my voice sound gravelly and is helping me pass. :)

•  

suzifrommd

Ran the epilator over my chest and abdomen for an hour until the battery light started flashing red and I still managed to clear only about half of the area.

Practiced hypnotic pain control techniques. They work really well.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Happy - I got let into the men's fitting rooms at TK Maxx with not so much as a second glance.

Unhappy - It's really, really hard to find proper plus size men's clothing in my city.
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

King Malachite

Happy- My father gave me $10

Unhappy- I may have to use it for a cab tommorrow.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Erik Ezrin

Good - I have some neat 'suit-ish' clothes for my diplom ceremony this thursday. NO DRESS! *jumps in air*
Bad - I'm still too late for the ball, even though I'd like it, and 'cause I forgot to say I wasn't coming I now have to pay 10 e charge :s Dammit!
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" -Kurt Cobain

My fb art page; https://www.facebook.com/BellaKohlerArt
My DA art page; http://asrath.deviantart.com/
  •  

V M

A boy look at me then ask his girl if she will be able to ride a bike like 'her' when she becomes an 'old woman'  :o  WTF? I didn't care too much for the 'old' part of it   >:(   Puts out pouting lip
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: V M on June 25, 2013, 09:54:20 PM
A boy look at me then ask his girl if she will be able to ride a bike like 'her' when she becomes an 'old woman'  :o  WTF? I didn't care too much for the 'old' part of it   >:(   Puts out pouting lip

Same thing happened to me parking my bike in front of my shoe!

Kids suck, V M, you know that. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

BunnyBee

I was just realizing that this has already been the best year of my life.  Then I realized it hasn't really been that good of year.

At least it hasn't been BAD.  Baby steps :)
  •  

FTMDiaries

Just had another visit with my friend who has a severely disabled son. He was really responsive today which was great and I got a massive cuddle out of him. But he's going into hospital tomorrow for a major operation. Whilst the op should improve his quality of life, it will cause some pain for him and disruption for his family in the short term.

Good luck, little dude.

•  

CalmRage

Happy:
Had another jam session today
Unhappy:
My voice, while better than before, is just awful and today it cracked even more than yesterday.
  •  

Mollie

My unemployed son got a job :).................................. 1000 miles away in a different country :(
Put me under a microscope what would you see?
A question where a kiss should be.
  •  

Lajs

My mother bought me a hat.  :-)
It was a sparkly girl hat. :-(
"Die Welt ist tief; Und tiefer als der Tag gedacht."
  •  

androgynoid

SB5 failed!

DOMA fell!

The Voting Rights Act was pretty much struck down.

Two steps forward, one step back. Come on, America.
  •  

Renee

Quote from: V M on June 25, 2013, 11:09:46 PM
Shoe?
There was an old woman that lived in a shoe...

I heard she got it cheap too. Apparently the previous owner had athlete's foot.
  •  

V M

Picking fragments out of my skull and various parts of my body

I don't get them as often as I use to, but they are still rather annoying and tend to come in small groups  :-\  They are not very large, usually about 1/8 of an inch or less and look like the tip of a needle

Most are metal fragments but some seem to be something else, sometimes they create what looks like an ingrown hair, but mostly they just pop out of the skin... Either way they always bleed a bit

Anyway,  feeling bothered that they still pop up from time to time but also happy to remove them

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

OMG, I hope you're okay.

I should not feel so bad about a pencil lead permanently embedded in my palm.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Jamie D on July 01, 2013, 04:50:35 AM
OMG, I hope you're okay.

I should not feel so bad about a pencil lead permanently embedded in my palm.

I'm okay, this has been going on for several years but to be honest, I have no memory of what may have caused it

I was collecting the fragments in a small container for quite awhile, but have since lost the container and I just throw them away anymore
I don't even remember why I was told to collect the fragments in the first place

I don't worry on it much, it's just kind of annoying, 6 or 7 of them showed up over the past couple of days

That's how fragments are, eventually they make their way up and work their way out of the skin

Hopefully it will be over with some day

- V M
  •  

janis

Hi Everyone,
         I would like to know if anyone can help with this problem?
       I was pulling weeds in my yard and I caught poison ivy., Does
       anyone know of a cure or something to stop the inching, it
       is driving me nuts/

Thanks, janis
  •