Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Feminizing workouts?

Started by chris(kelsea), August 02, 2012, 05:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris(kelsea)

Does anyone know of any feminizing workouts? I want to get a head start before I start my hrt lol thanks!
  •  

Sara Thomas

The Buns of Steel Workout?

I dunno... I'm looking for a How to Have a Fat Butt in Thirty Days Diet.

(really... put a sombrero on me and I'd be a drywall nail... :eusa_shifty: )
I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Bexi

Yoga, it feminizes everything - relaxed facial expressions, longer neck, poised shoulders and collar bone, tightened abdomen and core, thighs turned inward (which rotates hips outwards and broadens buttocks).

Also, if you want a booty to rival a Kardashian then check this out -
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Butt-Bigger

x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Sara Thomas

Ha! Super, Bexi!

Thanks for the advice... can't wait to get some yoga pants!  8)

Hugs - Sadie
  •  

Bexi

:) Anytime hun!

Yoga pants must not (I repeat: must not) be worn anywhere else than at home or practising yoga! Its not a good look  ;D
x
  •  

Sara Thomas

Quote from: Bexi on August 02, 2012, 06:36:54 PM
:) Anytime hun!

Yoga pants must not (I repeat: must not) be worn anywhere else than at home or practising yoga! Its not a good look  ;D
x

lol - I don't think that temptation will overcome me ... spesh'ly 'roun these'ere parts.  ;D

Have to head on down to the library next... my lady will think I've gone nuts (well... ).
  •  

chris(kelsea)

Hey thanks for the tip lol what kind of yoga would be best? I know there's all kinds out there lol and how does it make your thighs turn inward? That's probably after a loooong while of doing it lol and I love yoga pants so it's always a plus lol
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: Cbergusn on August 03, 2012, 05:17:01 AM
Hey thanks for the tip lol what kind of yoga would be best? I know there's all kinds out there lol and how does it make your thighs turn inward? That's probably after a loooong while of doing it lol and I love yoga pants so it's always a plus lol
I'm actually not sure - I think my class is really a mixture of a lot of different styles, tailored by the instructor for the group. Most of us are all 20s-50s so its a fairly broad age range, however you can rest/recover during any pose you want.

I'll ask for more info next time I go  :)
x
  •  

Joann

Quote from: Cbergusn on August 03, 2012, 05:17:01 AM

try to find a class of Hatha yoga ,Thi chi and aerobics. Just Hatha yoga doesn't burn many calories.
Do 10 of these as fast as you can. You'll be panting in a pool of sweat.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://lifestylemod.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/SunSalutationFinal1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://lifestylemod.com/surya-namaskar-sun-salutation-yoga-step-by-step-tutorial-benefits.html/&h=537&w=694&sz=41&tbnid=85M1GgDrQS-GTM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=116&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsunrise%2Bsalutation%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=sunrise+salutation&usg=__yCKAPOtpgWQ5JI20qd7e2kM6cQ0=&docid=QGSLYrwz6VmfbM&sa=X&ei=SeIbUMP0I6P42QWK-oHwBA&ved=0CGMQ9QEwBA&dur=7182
♪♫ You dont look different but you have changed...
I'm looking through you,. Your not the same ♪♫ :)
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: TessaM on August 03, 2012, 12:19:26 PM
avoid upper body, maybe working out the pecs would get you bigger boobs?
I don't think so - from what I know, it'll turn the fatty breast tissue into muscle. I'm pretty sure a lot of FtM guys do a lot of upper body to do precisely that.

So lucky you!  :P
x
  •  

Oriah

isometric workouts of the pectorals will enhance them without working other muscle groups like the upper arms, which wouldn't help with the feminizing.  Working out the pectorals will make breasts appear to be bigger by pushing them out more, making them firmer and more pronounced
  •  

chris(kelsea)

well thanks everyone:) this is why i love this site. loooots of readily available help and suggestions lol. i start my yoga class tomorrow lol wish me luck! and ill make sure to check out the pectoral workouts too.
  •  

Oriah

technically this isn't a workout, but you could naturally start increasing your breast size by using massage techniques.  They increase the blood-flow to the breasts, causing more of your body's estrogen to be carried there and to bind with the estrogen receptors.....also, it increases the production of prolactin, a naturally occurring hormone that increases breast size.

Here's a good link for breast massage technique
http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html

and to maximize this, you could eat ground flaxseed (preferably a half cup per day), which contains ligands, which are not truly estrogens, but estrogen receptor agonists, or in simple terms, bind to and activate the estrogen receptors....this would potentially start feminizing you slowly, but without medication.

Feminizing occurs faster when taken with antiandrogens......a suppliment of pygeum bark is a good natural antiandrogen, and works great when combined with spearmint, peppermint, nettle, and saw palmetto, which also are all antiandrogens.

Taking natural antiandrogens and consuming flaxseed on top of massage would be a great way to start femininzing your body without synthetic drugs, and may make it less of a shock when you get onto hrt, as the process would already have begun
  •  

Joann

Quote from: Cbergusn on August 03, 2012, 08:21:16 PM
well thanks everyone:) this is why i love this site. loooots of readily available help and suggestions lol. i start my yoga class tomorrow lol wish me luck! and ill make sure to check out the pectoral workouts too.

***Namaste***
♪♫ You dont look different but you have changed...
I'm looking through you,. Your not the same ♪♫ :)
  •  

Oriah

•  

Bexi

Quote from: Oriah on August 03, 2012, 08:39:28 PM
technically this isn't a workout, but you could naturally start increasing your breast size by using massage techniques.  They increase the blood-flow to the breasts, causing more of your body's estrogen to be carried there and to bind with the estrogen receptors.....also, it increases the production of prolactin, a naturally occurring hormone that increases breast size.

Here's a good link for breast massage technique
[url=http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html]http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html[/url]
:embarrassed: I strained my left breast yesterday because of this!  :laugh:
x
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Bexi on August 05, 2012, 07:59:03 AM
:embarrassed: I strained my left breast yesterday because of this!  :laugh:
x

Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

RICE - how to treat a strain
Don't overdo it in the future  ;)
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: Jamie D on August 05, 2012, 09:01:17 AM
Rest
Ice
Compression
Elevation

RICE - how to treat a strain
Don't overdo it in the future  ;)
Thanks, I'm familiar with the mnemonic; it was my over-zealous man hands that caused the strain  :(
x
  •  

lostflower

I'd massage mine but they don't feel right since I stopped my hormones ???
.....sigh I even miss the pain it meant they were getting bigger
I like girly things shopping, shoes, collecting knives .....Well in Scotland it's girly
  •  

Sara Murphy

Here are a pair of videos that I have just started to use.  Results still pending...

Butt workout:

Ab workout:

"What God doesn't give to you, you've got to go and get for yourself."

"The worst thing one can do is not to try, to be aware of what one wants and not give in to it, to spend years in silent hurt wondering if something could have materialized - and never knowing" - David Viscott
  •