Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxAloysius

Hmmm, the website is starting to look a little more legit with some more info in the FAQ section, and some 'in use' type shots. It would still greatly benefit from some kind (any kind!) of review. I want to purchase ASAP while the sale is still on (what is the normal price?! It doesn't say anywhere!!!), but the no review thing is seriously killing it for me.

I guess I have a couple more days to decide...
  •  

ty.to.the.man

Bane: i agree 100%. i feel like the sale has been going on for like 2 months though lol
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

bluntedAlways

Well people have said they bought it, but might be blowing smoke up our a$$...lol..but am just waiting like everyone else to come witha real review!!..someone gots to give us some info about it??...In the mean time i have ordered the advanced Rm :). Cant wait till it gets here!!!! Going to be like 5 months till i get it,,but i figured in 5 months am still going to want one!!! So here goes the loonnggg wait,but will be worth every freakn minute that goes by!!!!!!!!
  •  

TheDragonsHeart

Gratz in grabbing that RM. Are you going to do a little review when you get it? And what colour did you choose?
  •  

MaxAloysius

Okay, so I shot the guy an email last night asking about the not-for-sale price, and got an almost instant reply of:

Im going to keep the price where it is for a while longer, because I want it to be affordable for everyone. So no worries, the price wont go up anytime soon.

Some good news on this at last! Come on dude, ONE honest (needs flaws or I won't believe you) review would have me in the bag!
  •  

bluntedAlways

Thanks!! Going to do the whole color match thing,,it comes with the advanced!! Cool beans 8)
  •  

AidenL

Hi guys
I ordered my ultimate prosthetic about 2 weeks ago so I am still waiting for it to be made and shipped, however i will post here with a review when it does arrive. I currently have a peecock and use it to pee in public without many problems (i have used it at urinal before) however I want something that:

Looks more realistic
I dont have to adjust myself too much before I pee
I can use for sex without using extra things

All 3 of these things give me a lot of dysphoria so I am really hoping this prosthetic will fix those problems. The main thing for me is STPing because it is absolutely crucial that I can stp with confidence as in so many situations i have no choice but to stand up. I am really not looking forward to having to shave but it is something I will have to put up with I suppose. When I get it i will try and post pictures of how it looks in my jeans too although it is not too much bigger than my peecock which packs fine in my pete packing underwear. I didnt get the prosthetic with hair, i just got the standard one because I thought the hair looks bad and I dont mind too much about hiding the seal. I would keep my boxers on while having sex so I dont have to see the seal, and i usually pee in a stall but with the door open so no one would see the seal while i am peeing.
  •  

AJarrah

In all reality, I have no complaints with the Stand-To-Urimate STP. I had one with the funnel, ripped the funnel off and put a medicine spoon in it because the funnel sucked. As much as it says not to, I clean mine and use it for sex. Never had a problem. Realism isn't bad at all, maybe because it matches my skin tone so well. Either way, for 60 bucks I can't complain about it at all.

I am considering trying this one though, if ReelMagik would make a damn STP version I'd be SO excited.
Semper Fidelis

•  

Snowman77

"    That is fine, but then he said if I was going to order then I should in the next few days because he is having top surgery in 6 days and needs the money. He also said if he can't raise the money, he won't be able to have surgery. This turned me off because I don't think this is a good sales method. Also, I've never heard of any surgeon that lets you pay off your surgery balance just days before surgery."
[/color]

"I have to admit, this sounds like a lot of stories I hear from unreliable students. "Oh, you HAVE to pass me because I'm a senior and I need to graduate this term." I'm not going to pass a student who isn't doing the work, but I look him up anyway. He turns out to be a sophomore with two and a half years to go--and he's on the verge of academic disqualification because he's flubbing ALL of his classes, not just mine.

This whole top surgery thing sounds skeezy to me. Even if the story is true, the guy's surgery is his problem, and I don't think he should be using it as a pressuring tactic.
"

I couldn't agree more with you! ;D
[countdown=MONTH,DAY,YEAR,HOUR,MINUTE][/countdown]
http://www.susans.org/forums/Smileys/susans/afro.gif
  •  

Snowman77

Quote from: AJarrah on September 27, 2012, 10:14:27 AM
In all reality, I have no complaints with the Stand-To-Urimate STP. I had one with the funnel, ripped the funnel off and put a medicine spoon in it because the funnel sucked. As much as it says not to, I clean mine and use it for sex. Never had a problem. Realism isn't bad at all, maybe because it matches my skin tone so well. Either way, for 60 bucks I can't complain about it at all.

I am considering trying this one though, if ReelMagik would make a damn STP version I'd be SO excited.

Is the funnel really that bad for the Urimate?
[countdown=MONTH,DAY,YEAR,HOUR,MINUTE][/countdown]
http://www.susans.org/forums/Smileys/susans/afro.gif
  •  

brayden4

I ordered from the ultimate prosthetic about a month and a half ago, getting close to two and still haven't received it yet.  He said he wasn't able to finish it before he went for top surgery and he would finish the last touches when he got back and also send me pictures of my finished product.  Which I understood, things happen and I have been waiting patiently but its getting close to being 5 days after he said he would have it sent out and I can't get him to return my emails to figure out if its been sent or not.  Like i said i understand if things happen but I would like to be informed with the status, especially since its been so long receiving it from the stated time (2-3 weeks)

•  

aleon515

Quote from: brayden4 on October 02, 2012, 10:27:56 AM
I ordered from the ultimate prosthetic about a month and a half ago, getting close to two and still haven't received it yet.  He said he wasn't able to finish it before he went for top surgery and he would finish the last touches when he got back and also send me pictures of my finished product.  Which I understood, things happen and I have been waiting patiently but its getting close to being 5 days after he said he would have it sent out and I can't get him to return my emails to figure out if its been sent or not.  Like i said i understand if things happen but I would like to be informed with the status, especially since its been so long receiving it from the stated time (2-3 weeks)

Did you pay via Paypal or a credit card? This sounds like fraud. Maybe not but the guy better get it to you. It's one thing if the company tells you it is going to be 6 months. But if they give you a funny answer, I'm not liking this...

--Jay J
  •  

MaxAloysius

Okay, this does sound very dodgy. If you paid through paypal, I would suggest looking into getting your money back. You might also be able to talk to your bank if you paid by card?

Hopefully what he's saying is legit though, and you will get your prosthetic soon!
  •  

brayden4

Im not sure its a scam but he definately needs to get it together better and at least give feedback. I'm sure the wait is gonna be worth it when it finally gets here but you can only wait so long for something that was promised to you way earlier

•  

kenton_07

I also just placed an order the other day. He promptly replies to my emails and I paid via Paypal just for security reasons. I don't think it is a scam but I do think maybe he should have put orders on hold until he recovered from his top surgery. Although I'm sure he will be fine to get the process going in a short time, he should have notified you about this. He may feel under pressure to finish your product so he may not email you back until he can give you something to be happy about such as being finished with your product. I would email him one more time saying you are going to try and get your money back if you don't hear from him. You don't have to actually try to get your money back just yet, but it should get him to respond to your email.
  •  

bluntedAlways

Oh snap!! Sounds kinda fishy dude!! Well hopefully you guys get what you paid for. Hes already leaving a bad impression on his bussiness. Hopefully he comes correct and gets the finished product out to you guys ASAP!! I will be checking back to see if you guys recieved anything. Good luck on that!!!
  •  

emil

•  

Isabelle

The quality doesn't look particularly good to me. I have quite a bit of experience with prosthetic pieces (not stp's or penis prosthetics although I have made one in the past) It would not be particularly difficult to make something a whole lot more realistic than what is portrayed on that website. The hair piece is simply awful and the tint used in the product is far too uniform.
edit, after reading a few of the responses in this thread, I looked at the "reelmagic" appliance. It looks much better, the tint, flocking, wash and paint finish is much better, and the sculpture/cast itself is far more realistic in form. The price is quite intimidating though at just under $900 USD. I'm going to look into this a bit further and do some pricing, I'm convinced a trade off is possible between the price and quality. I may start a thread soon about this topic if there is anyone interested.

another edit, I managed to dig up an an old photo of one that I made a few years back, not this is NOT an stp, it was a super cheap rubber willie (I sculpted to look diseased) I made for a low budget short film that required a gag involving peeing blood ( dont ask...)  in the end it was never used because the producers found that it wasn't legal to show someone urinating or something like that anyway, this was made for a cost of about $8usd (1% of the reelmagic price lol) and took about a day to fabricate.

IF anyone wants, I could write a tutorial on how to go about making something like this (only better) or I can look into producing a run of photo-realistic ones.
  •  

MaxAloysius

Yes.

Yes, yes, aaaaand yes!

Thanks for the post Isabelle, and please do tell us how you managed this! :)
  •  

Lord of the Dance

Quote from: Isabelle on October 13, 2012, 07:02:08 PM
The quality doesn't look particularly good to me. I have quite a bit of experience with prosthetic pieces (not stp's or penis prosthetics although I have made one in the past) It would not be particularly difficult to make something a whole lot more realistic than what is portrayed on that website. The hair piece is simply awful and the tint used in the product is far too uniform.
edit, after reading a few of the responses in this thread, I looked at the "reelmagic" appliance. It looks much better, the tint, flocking, wash and paint finish is much better, and the sculpture/cast itself is far more realistic in form. The price is quite intimidating though at just under $900 USD. I'm going to look into this a bit further and do some pricing, I'm convinced a trade off is possible between the price and quality. I may start a thread soon about this topic if there is anyone interested.

another edit, I managed to dig up an an old photo of one that I made a few years back, not this is NOT an stp, it was a super cheap rubber willie (I sculpted to look diseased) I made for a low budget short film that required a gag involving peeing blood ( dont ask...)  in the end it was never used because the producers found that it wasn't legal to show someone urinating or something like that anyway, this was made for a cost of about $8usd (1% of the reelmagic price lol) and took about a day to fabricate.

IF anyone wants, I could write a tutorial on how to go about making something like this (only better) or I can look into producing a run of photo-realistic ones.

I think it shows how absolutely desperate we are, though, that we're readily willing to spend so much money on something that isn't quite ideal :(

If you ever opened an STP business I would happily throw money at you. This is absolutely incredible.

•