Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleon515

Brayden, I'm curious about this. Did you get a tracking number? And if so how long has it been?
If so it would interesting to track this. Or is it just a fake number or something.

--Jay J
  •  

kenton_07

I am going to continue to try and get my money back. I am thinking about ordering a prosthetic from Peecock because they just came out with their Gen2 which looks incredible and only takes a max of 18 days to arrive. Some people have gotten theirs within a week but it would have to pass through customs since I live in the U.S. Maybe if in the future there is some more info about the Ultimate Prosthetic and if there are reviews, I would consider purchasing the product again if it was up to my standards. I do have two paypal accounts so I'm sure if I was desperate to do business with him again, I could.
  •  

brayden4

Yes I got A tracking number but the product hasn't been taken to the post office its been 3days. He told me not to worry about the shipping details but after how long ive waited to even get a shipping number YES I am going to worry about the shipping details. It took 5 days of him continuing to promise to even give a number in the first place. Everyday he would say "you will have your shipping number tonight for sure" and this continued until 3days ago. So im very aggravated that the product hasn't even made it to the post office.

•  

aleon515

It would be interesting if he somehow got the tracking number fraudulently. I doubt he really wants to commit serious crime.

--Jay J
  •  

CODYM

i just registered on this site real quick and cannot take too much time to write because i am at work, but i wanted to let you know i have received my order from ultimate prosthetic and LOVE it!  i cannot tell you enough about how realistic it is and how much my life has changed because of it.  i read thru all of your comments and i was so shocked.  my experience with the ultimate prosthetic went smoothly and perfect.  i was nervous too, but ordered back in july and got it in probably 3 weeks and it is perfect, beyond my expectations.  i just wanted to write a quick comment because i saw so much negative and concerned comments- and no one has made any posts about successful contact with this company.  i know they are legit because they did a presentation at a conference in florida and showed the product and they use a lab and are a new company that is for sure but they are developing and the ONLY one i could find for all that i was looking for.  i promise to post later in detail.   
  •  

bluntedAlways

Wtf is going on here??? Dude!! You need to press charges against that guy!! Am so happy i did not order back in july, cuz sh*t would have went down between me and him!!! And that other dude who just posted a positive feedback!!! lmao!! It is probley him writing about the good feedback because he has read all of our postings here and wants to try to save his ass from going to jail....lmfao. what a joke!!! To the person whoever bought this product, press charges right away before he does it to someone else PLEASE!!!!  GOOD LUCK
  •  

brayden4

Funny how that guy who posted the "positive" review has the same name as the guy that has the paypal account that the money goes into once you order from the ultimate prosthetic. Coincidence?? lol

•  

CODYM

you guys sound so angry and i get it- i just didnt have that experience and was just sharing so you knew it was a real company and a real product.  anyway- i am not here to change your mind or defend anything, you just sounded like you were on a war path against them and i was so happy to find something affordable and it ended up being so much better than i expected. and i did get it in a nice shipping box with a tracking number furnished.  they emailed me when it shipped, maybe they got swamped and were not set up for the volume, i dont know.  i really liked that the owner is familiar with everything that we need and want and my emails from them have been so nice i was surprised you had the experience you had.  anyway... i say be open minded and trust them at least- i have been screwed by things online and this just isnt one of those situations, though it may be a new company that needs to iron out the problems...im just more inclined to be supportive and patient since it is a product i could find no where else and i meet very few trans business owners so i would never want them to not succeed. 
  •  

CODYM

i also emailed them that they should check out this forum and post something so people dont get turned off to their product.  also that they should put testimonials on their website, and i wrote one for them.  they have sold many and have lots of positive testimonials so they need to let others know and read them so they feel comfortable
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :police:

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Glad to have you here, I'm noticing there are a few guys here that need to familiarize themselves with the site rules

Specifically but not limited to the parts about advertising not being aloud and the bashing of others is not aloud either

Please be sure to review

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Codyboy1989

Wow...I second that BluntedAlways... I feel bad for those that ordered from them. 
  •  

Lilflip_tristan

Hey my name is Tristan and honestly if I saw this forum way back when I placed my order in may I would be freaking out to. Understand this is a very new company that is small with an amazing product that's the most innovative trans prosthetic for the price. Now know that I was one of the few that paid for a reserve before the site was even finished, I was iffy as the deal sounded too good to be true. Know that small companies usually are short staffed and a product like this would definitely blow up as the product is amazing. I even requested customizations from the start before he even took customized orders. I asked for a bigger prosthetic and he said he would make it happen. I will say that it was a really long wait but the wait was worth it. My prosthetic came in like 2-3 months late. I freaked out too. Files claims but once it comes down to it, patience is key. My product is exactly how I wanted it. I did have some frustration with the customer service but again know that it is a new company. It's not a scam. It's a real guy who's aim is to satisfy the customers they are targeting. I am happy with my product and a new advanced model is coming out that I plan on purchasing in the near future. The guy is a really cool guy, very understanding but again small businesses work with the customers and when I asked nicely and was understanding that he has a lot of orders going and all that stuff. I got my prosthetic and used it the same day! It was worth the wait.

But I do understand the frustration, I'm just saying that a new company with a lot of orders can be backed up. A recommendation to expand and get more help and members would definitely be a good thing for the company but in terms of scamming. It is definitely not a scam!
  •  

Lilflip_tristan

But again I do understand the frustration as it says 2-3 weeks for the wait, trust me... I tried to find reviews and even asked questions on transgender sites about this company to see if anyone else had any experience with them and I got no response back. So I contacted PayPal also but I worked it out with richie and he hooked it up! Trust me the price for these are cheap. Or the quality but 2-300 dollars is still a lot of money to be gone. And I understand the claims of fraud and scam because a couple months ago, I was saying the same thing. I got my prosthetics MONTHS LATER. Understand that. But he hooked it up with new innovation, I got moveable foreskin and a bigger prosthetic! My girl loves it and that's all that matters to me
  •  

AdamMLP

I can understand why Lilflip-tristan's took longer than expected, because he asked for customisations, specifically the larger size, which would have required a bigger mold -- the reason why RM estimated a custom prosthetic to be so much when some people enquired about it a while back.  The cynic in me says that makes me skeptical to believe whether this guy is genuine as well, it does seem a little weird that two people have suddenly popped up today, and from the same timezone as well.  It's a 1:4 chance of that happening really, but then again I'm really suspicious in general.  We know he checks the forums as well.  I want to believe that this guy's genuine, but at the end of the day it's his fault for being unprofessional and you're just the customer who's potentially going to be out of pocket.

If only he'd just 'fessed up at the beginning when he realised he was going to be late...
  •  

aleon515

Cody, maybe you should tell your "friend" to get on it.
What's going on is failure to delivery at the least and could even be fraud.

--Jay J
  •  

ty.to.the.man

Lilflip-tristan: no offense but it kinda sounds like you're from the company. i mean youre a visitor account and these posts are your only posts. i dont wanna sound mean but it does seem like youre the guy from the ultimate prosthetic.
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Sarah Louise

This is one reason it is always good to do your own research into products your looking to buy.

Well it is quite possible that these posts are plants, we have no way of proving that, and are trying to give the benifit of the doubt.

Buyer beware, unfortunately.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

MaxAloysius

There's also the possibility that he reads the forums, and asked some past customers to vouch for the product. Which -if you'll all stop complaining long enough to realise- is what we asked for in the beginning.

I'm not saying these two aren't him under a guise, but there are more than that one possibility to consider. Now it would be a fairly easy job for a moderator or admin (depending on this forum's permissions) to check the accounts and see if they have the same IP address, but I'd say they're probably all too busy for something like that. :{P

So, our two new visitors, would you mind posting some pictures of your prosthetics? I'm particularly interested in seeing the customised one. :)
  •  

Sarah Louise

As I was trying to say in my earlier post, Staff has looked into this.  We are not too busy or too lazy.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: Bane on November 09, 2012, 06:40:39 PM
There's also the possibility that he reads the forums, and asked some past customers to vouch for the product. Which -if you'll all stop complaining long enough to realise- is what we asked for in the beginning.

I'm not saying these two aren't him under a guise, but there are more than that one possibility to consider. Now it would be a fairly easy job for a moderator or admin (depending on this forum's permissions) to check the accounts and see if they have the same IP address, but I'd say they're probably all too busy for something like that. :{P

So, our two new visitors, would you mind posting some pictures of your prosthetics? I'm particularly interested in seeing the customised one. :)
I do agree there are a couple other possibilities it just seems a bit odd.. But I would also be interested in seeing pictures as well So it'd be great if they would upload and it would give us some peace of mind

•