Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ty.to.the.man

i think i might just get the gen 2 peecock, much cheaper and simpler to be honest
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Lord of the Dance

Cheers for keeping us posted, Brayden!  :)

It actually looks really great, but oh my god it really is gigantic... I do wish that there was a smaller size available without having to pay for customization. :\ Just for those that are only interested in the STP functionality (which seems like a major selling point for this prosthetic).

•  

Dark.Knight

I've read the reviews and I'm skeptical , but now I know it exist I'm going in! I will give a full review and provide pictures and detail but I am going to share the email I received from our bud Richie.

Richie Newman

Hello Mr. Maxwell,

Yes all these customizations can be made with the Custom Advanced model. The price is the lowest it will ever be right now at 425. I can send you a link to order this. We will be updating the site with photos of the advanced model with clothes on AND off. In the nude photos the penis looks so real, you will be amazed. The advanced model has moveable foreskin, so your partner can jack you off during foreplay.Also we are now offering the  Prosthetic Attachment System. This is a new level of attachment! When you put this special mix on the tab, your penis actually cures to your body. This makes naked sex possible. It also ensures absolutely no leaking during urination and will not come off during sex or shower. This attachment is a superior alternative to adhesive. I can give you a discount on the special system if you are already ordering the advanced.

The Ultimate Prosthetic Team

I had wrote him before I had came across this post and read from page one to fifteen.  My request were. Size increase, girth increase and customization on the corny hair piece on the site, coloring, increase in the ball size and that was his response. Yes I know many of you have said its huge or to large for packing. Well I enjoy the bulge and pack a 8.5 inch strap. For me I have mastered the large size pack showdown. I personally requested 7.5 inches and a 6 inch girth (my future phalloplasty size).

After receiving his response I then asked if the foreskin he spoke of would still allow the phallus to look circumcised. (I'm not big on uncircumcised penises.)  When the pics would go up cause I actually really still want the product.
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
If you want to really know me hit my Tumblr.
  •  

transboitn

After repeated exchange of e-mails, I put in my order. After seeing that video review, I see that the product looks awful. I sent "Richie" an e-mail requesting my money back. Since I only put the order in last week, I highly doubt he's started production on it after hearing it takes months for some people to receive. He has always been quick to respond, but if he takes forever to respond to my refund request, I will take it to Paypal.
  •  

brayden4

After having mine for awhile the balls on it are already starting to sink in and I havent even gotten to use it yet. It looks great but idk how long its going to last. Plus ive noticed after having it awhile and really figuring it all out, it is way to stiff to pack with. It sounded great and looked amazing recieving it in the box but the longer I have it the more disapointed I become. Im not saying its a total waste of money but if I had a do over I would probably chose to just go with the peecock or just a regular packer until something better comes along

•  

Sylvester

The pictures look very convincing, but my gut feeling told me the website looked a bit sketchy. Also I don't think I could order something in that price range online and be in good conscience. Having three-in-one is a great idea though, and hopefully others will advance on such things in the near future. Till then, I have a packer and Mr. Fenis from Early2Bed that does fine for me.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Wow! This has been quite a read!

At first look on the site, it seemed too good to be true (especially with the delayed payment thing), but after reading this, I'm giving it a wide berth!
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

ty.to.the.man

i just ordered the gen 2 peecock instead, I'll be posting a video review when I get it. Just in case anyones interested in that!
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: ty.to.the.man on December 02, 2012, 09:58:46 AM
i just ordered the gen 2 peecock instead, I'll be posting a video review when I get it. Just in case anyones interested in that!

A review of that would be cool!

•  

Seb

The first one looks exceptionally realistic, but the other one looks a little clunky or bulky to me, to be honest. The first one is really good though, I'm really amazed by the head of the penis.
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

•  

Dark.Knight

After changing my mind a billion times and searching and comparing again and again I am going for it. The Ultimate Prosthetic posted new STP video and a video of the Advanced model w/foreskin and I've seen the video review on youtube, but I'm going to try it anyway it looks good and does all I ask for. Its the buy for me until Reelmagik gives us a stp which I doubt will happen anytime soon or at all. Tyron phase 3 is still floating in the air so...
The Lola jake has drawbacks, Like real has draw back mine as well take the cheaper route until then. Who knows I may love it.
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
  •  

ty.to.the.man

i don't think im ever going to get the ultimate prosthetic, the reviews have been terrible, the STP looks like total crap, and its not even that realistic. i think i'll stick with my gen 2 peecock for now. just my two cents.
  •  

Seb

I am also sticking with my Peecock 2, I can understand using the Ultimate Prosthetic with an actual biodick with metoidioplasty or something but female anatomy just doesn't work that way. At least, not mine. I'd be leaking all over the place. It doesn't look that bad but some pictures look different than others (and the pubes are just bad).
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

Quote from: Dark.Knight on December 04, 2012, 05:09:05 PM
After changing my mind a billion times and searching and comparing again and again I am going for it. The Ultimate Prosthetic posted new STP video and a video of the Advanced model w/foreskin and I've seen the video review on youtube, but I'm going to try it anyway it looks good and does all I ask for. Its the buy for me until Reelmagik gives us a stp which I doubt will happen anytime soon or at all. Tyron phase 3 is still floating in the air so...
The Lola jake has drawbacks, Like real has draw back mine as well take the cheaper route until then. Who knows I may love it.

Good luck to you, let us know how you get on.

•  

Dark.Knight

Quote from: DeeperThanSwords on December 04, 2012, 06:07:05 PM
Good luck to you, let us know how you get on.

I will let everyone know ,but I found a couple good reviews after web digging, one as new as Dec 1st (satisfied with it all and with female anatomy) and I've seen the previous terrible reviews from the Youtube video and peoples ordering experience while oh boy was out for surgery. Its all iffy still to me. and I know quit a few people will think I'm a crazy man, but with the new design  I'm willing to throw the cash. Plus I have a strong legal team at no expense. I'm taking one for the brotherhood lol with the advanced model and a guy (Richie) who has seen our reviews and hopefully is forced to reform his tactics considering his anus has been ripped by our free speech amendment.
  •  

transboitn

I've had a terrible experience with this Ultimate Prosthetic guy. I ordered one and canceled my order within a few days because I saw how terrible it looked in the video. It's way too stiff to pack and that so-called STP hole won't work with my anatomy. I've been trying ever since to get a refund for a product i'm sure isn't even created yet.
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

It's a scam imo.  I've heard nothing but horrible things from day one with regards to the prosthetic and the person who runs the company. 

•  

Codyboy1989

Anyone else wondering if the Dark Knight is someone from the Ultimate Prosthetic company?  No offense if you are not, but it seems a little odd that you sign up for this forum and immediately start posting about how great this supposedly terrible product is...
  •