Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark.Knight

My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
If you want to really know me hit my Tumblr.
  •  

transboitn

Dark Knight,

I hope you actually get a product and I do hope you are satisfied with the outcome. Unfortunately, he's lied to me many times concerning the status of the product and lied about giving me a refund. I've had to resort to obtaining legal counsel because this type of behavior is fraudulent and illegal. Good luck
  •  

Nopkit

Anybody got the prosthetic yet.? I am in Southeast Asia and I ordered it on Novemver 1st, almost 2 months. I emailed Richie 2 weeks ago, but he didn't reply me.
  •  

kenton_07

Alright so I finally received a shipping confirmation number after waiting since the end of September-beginning of October. I upgraded my original order which was just the regular prosthetic to the advanced model. He says it will ship out tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
  •  

wheat thins are delicious

Yeah, don't bet on it.  Sorry to disappoint but a friend of mine has been given two "shipping confirmation numbers" which both turned out to be fakes.

•  

kenton_07

Oh really? How did he find out the confirmation numbers were fake?
  •  

Quote from: kenton_07 on January 09, 2013, 06:09:18 PM
Oh really? How did he find out the confirmation numbers were fake?

I'm guessing because when he put it in on the website or whatever (not sure exactly how those things work) it didn't show up and then the prosthetic never came, even though they told him it would be a week or two and he would get it.

•  

kenton_07

Oh alright. The number did work on the USPS website saying it was created or something. He said it will be in the mail tomorrow so we will see.
  •  

KamTheMan

I'm considering buying one of these before the holiday sale ends in a couple days. Does anyone have any info that can sway me either way towards making a decision? Are there any reviews besides the one that guy did on YouTube?

•  

Quote from: KyleXX on January 12, 2013, 09:12:46 PM
I'm considering buying one of these before the holiday sale ends in a couple days. Does anyone have any info that can sway me either way towards making a decision? Are there any reviews besides the one that guy did on YouTube?

I would not do it, unless you have the cash to throw away because that's literally what you will be doing.  The guy running the company is a douche and scammer you will never get the product.

•  

transboitn

Quote from: KyleXX on January 12, 2013, 09:12:46 PM
I wouldn't do it. I ordered from him and requested a refund. He promised one and then never responded to any of my e-mails. He took my money, lied to Paypal and said a confirmation number would be sent. This was November. I had to file a dispute with my bank in order to get my money back. Some people say they have received a product, I personally didn't. If you have the money to throw away by taking a chance, go for it.
  •  

aleon515

To be fair, I think a few people have gotten products from him. Not sure that it is safe, as the guy definitely has little clue about how to run a business.

--Jay
  •  

KamTheMan

I have only seen one review on this product (the YouTube vid) are there any others I've missed? I'm concerned that more guys haven't written about receiving it and what it's like, I don't exactly have money to burn, but I don't like the look of either peecock and reelmagik is way too expensive (especially for not having an STP). I can afford TUP if I budget correctly, but not if I never receive the product or a refund if that never happens, ya know? I just really want to piss with my dick!!!

•  

aleon515

Someone did one here. It looks pretty good, but not without issues. But as I said, I don't like the guy's lack of business smarts of even being able to deliver most of his orders. I'm guessing he lacks money to run his business and a few other things. You might search the site or just look over the archives.

--Jay
  •  

transat18

Hey, new to the forum but active on tumblr and youtube.

The Ultimate Prosthetic is not worth it. I ordered mine September 14th and just got mine today.

It is 5 inches, not 6. There are multiple places where it is not held together well enough, the coloring on the attachment tab is horrendous like an after thought.

If anyone ordered please try to get your money back from paypal or your credit card company because Richie Newman (the corresponder and maker) will do anything possible to weasel his way out of it.

I have pictures and such on my blog,
http://transat18.tumblr.com/

If anyone who has ordered though could file a dispute they should do so, even if it's been past 45 days. Paypal records all of this and will not back a company in bad standing.

And in regards to the "SALES" I doubt they will ever go away. It's all a scam. Sure you get something after 4 or 5 months but it's not worth the money spent.
  •  

aleon515

Wow! Looks pretty damaged (this can be caused-- probably caused-- by poor pouring techniques, etc.)

I wouldn't bother with class action. Most class action has no enforcing authority. Might be worth it if someone were worried about the reputation like a local business.
I think Paypal may be better. He obviously didn't deliver.

--Jay
  •  

Seb

I'm sorry for your loss, mate. I've been following this thread for quite some time out of curiosity, and I'll say this guy is just a joke.
  •  

johnmayjor

Just ordered my Basic Prothesis today, he seems to be a good guy, so I give him the chance, I just paid over 250USD and we will see, I hope to get it soon!!!!Fingers crossen for me please:-D
  •  

Lady Autumn

I'll cross my fingers for you darling, I think you'll need it.
No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face.
~John Donne~  :D
  •  

AdamMLP

Why do people keep thinking he's a good guy? Maybe he is but he has no clue on how to run a business, and doesn't have the courtesy to be polite or honest to his customers. His website isn't even registered to a legit address. Regardless of all that I'm yet to come across someone who's received the product in the specified time scale, and if/when they do they're really disappointed.

Save up and get a reelmagik and an STP, don't keep throwing money at this guy and giving him the funds to keep scamming us.
  •