News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Ray

Quote from: Yossarian on November 05, 2013, 09:38:39 AM
Sent them an e-mail on the 27th and they just got back to me yesterday (4th). I got this in response...

"Hello "Yossarian",

We are currently working on many orders and yours is estimated to be completed and shipped by December 1st. Thank you for you patience and my apologies for this wait time. 

-The Ultimate Prosthetic Team"

I won't hold my breath considering how this has been going and that they made similar "promises" last year at this time.

Hope you get what you paid for. And more so, I hope it's worth it.
Spent my whole life being told who I can be, but only I have the right to decide who I will be.
  •  

Yossarian

The Oregon Department of Justice got back to me today. They sent me this...

So we'll see how this goes. Hopefully if enough of us file a complaint it'll kick their asses into gear.

If you haven't received your order you can contact them here:

Oregon Department of Justice
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: Yossarian on November 13, 2013, 12:28:39 AM
The Oregon Department of Justice got back to me today. They sent me this...
So we'll see how this goes. Hopefully if enough of us file a complaint it'll kick their asses into gear.

If you haven't received your order you can contact them here:

Oregon Department of Justice

Good for you!! This guy needs this kind of thing afaic.

--Jay
  •  

brit91

I cant believe this business is still running.. I ordered one for my bf when they first came out n went through EVERYTHING yall are going through now.. and after so many complaints n fussing once we received it it was just so awful.. it started falling apart..it was way to big for my bf to pack with or even use.. super heavy so it didn't even attach to the skin.. I urge anyone whos still even considering ordering this prosthetic to not even waste your time or money.
  •  

populaceintwox

I've heard nothing but negative things about this company.
Has anyone seen the ultimate prosthetic reviews on youtube?
I can't believe this company finds it acceptable to treat people this way.
And I hope this company gets what's coming to them.
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: populaceintwox on November 19, 2013, 10:04:06 AM
I've heard nothing but negative things about this company.
Has anyone seen the ultimate prosthetic reviews on youtube?
I can't believe this company finds it acceptable to treat people this way.
And I hope this company gets what's coming to them.

I think that I have seen one, but it is someone on here. The TUP review was pretty bad. OF course, in mind it could be pretty lousy and someone will still buy it knowing that. After all, I think a few companies don't have great reputations (LJ and Like Real) and people will buy, perhaps just they have no other good options. What's really bad is that he lies and cheats basically. Taking people's money and not delivering anything.

--Jay
  •  

D-Ray

I ordered a while ago under the pretense that I would get a good product in a reasonable amount of time for a considerably decent price.
I haven't been waiting as long as some others, but the hassle has been the same. Delayed or ignored emails and no other form of communication.
I'm still waiting on it because, after everything, I'm determined to see a product, good or bad.
The prices had went up A LOT, and there was said to be improvements over the course of time, but I just want to see a product since I've already paid.
Last I heard, it was 'estimated' that it could be processed and shipped Dec 1st.
For me, that has a bit too much wiggle-room. Besides, before that, I was told it could be shipped in September, and I didn't hear from TUP until a little ways after the alleged shipping date.
Personally, I'll be fine regardless as long as I get what I was promised.

But, depending on personal needs, there are other options. If you're wanting it for packing, a few people have said it's too big to pack with. (I don't know because I don't have one yet.) If you're wanting it for an STP, there are alternatives. (It's not realistic, and you need a harness, but the one one from Number One Laboratory is cheap and sufficient for my STP needs.) As for intimacy, again I've heard negative reviews but cannot say anything for myself. -Though, if and when I get it, I'll be sure to tell everyone my personal opinions. -But, again, their are alternatives. Some less pricey. And... then there's RM.

Money and waiting periods aside, sometimes it's better to go with simply tried-and-true things.

But, I took a gamble, and I want to see it through.
I'm a man of my word, and I expect others to be as well.
I think that's fair.
Spent my whole life being told who I can be, but only I have the right to decide who I will be.
  •  

NK

:(  It's 0ne year since I have ordered.  I don't think we can get the prosthetic from Richie Newman.

NK
  •  

transat18

All of you that have not received your product need to contact PayPal and let them know because even though they can not do anything the more feedback they get about the company the more they will have on file for someone who may be asking for a refund in the 40 day time frame.

Also everyone needs to file a complaint with the Oregon Justice Department. Cody is facing serious consequences and because he has only gotten a reprimand he feels he can keep lying and stealing money from more and more people. The complaint is a very simple thing to file and takes maybe 5 minutes.

The reason he isn't shipping your products out is because he used the money he got from the early order to pay for his top surgery. He needs more people to order for him to afford to buy more supplies. So everyone whom has not gotten an order could be waiting another year if they even receive anything.

Cody knows how to scam because he has already done it. His company should have went out of business over a year ago but because no one wants to help each other out or heed the warnings and instead want to hopefully get this amazing product they were promised. Well I'm sorry but it's not going to happen. Everyone needs to file a complaint and force him to refund their money because as long as you all go along with his bull>-bleeped-< nothing will happen or get solved. You'll just be out $250 with the fake promise of a product and for the people who did receive a product we're out $250 and are stuck with a lump of silicone that can't be used for anything.
  •  

Aiden In Progress

I apologize for bringing up an old thread, but I'm really curious. Has anything new happened with this? Anyone receive a product yet?
  •  

aleon515

I hope you didn't order from this guy!! I think the idea is that we warn other people as he is not honest (perhaps engaging in fraud) and if in the off chance he does deliver, his products are pretty bad.

--Jay
  •  

aleon515

Brett, what I have heard re: LikeReal is that the quality control is mixed (something like some of the problems with Lola Jake, peeling in some models). The BIG issue, afaik, was the STP device which was kind of useless (and silly, did i mention silly). They have removed this device, and actually I think their STP now is just a hole (where you can put in your own-- might be wrong here, but actually better than one RM is doing, sad to say). They have uncut, which is a plus. I have seen some youtube videos, btw. I don't have one ,btw.

--Jay
  •  

Aiden In Progress

No, I didn't order one. Just curious how things are panning out. Anyone know if any real legal action has been taken against him yet?
  •  

aleon515

Glad to hear that! Wouldn't want anybody else to deal with this rip-off dude.

--Jay
  •