Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ty.to.the.man

i would love you if you did a review  ;D im dying to know about this prosthetic but since im low on money i want to make sure it works well before i buy it
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

RagingShadow

as nice as this sounds, i always think more about practical packing. I'd have to have like, titanium underwear to be able to wear this with gym shorts or loose pants without everyone knowing how "happy" i was
--Kayden

Youtube:TeenFTM (formerly KaydenTransGuy)
my Gender Therapist was Dr. Laura Caghan in Los Alamitos, CA. She is AMAZING.
  •  

Darth_Taco

Am I the only one who can never see the damn video? Every single time, it will first only load to 9 seconds, then 10, then 8 then 13, then 14, then 18, then 17, then it dies and refuses to play unless I refresh the damn page, then the process starts all over again until I rage quit and vow to murder innocent people @_@.
  •  

ty.to.the.man

ragingshow: i think its flexable enough to wear with briefs, er well thats how it looks in the video
darth_taco: i dunno why you cant see it, sorry haha
  •  

AdamMLP

Quote from: Darth_Taco on August 31, 2012, 06:16:57 AM
Am I the only one who can never see the damn video? Every single time, it will first only load to 9 seconds, then 10, then 8 then 13, then 14, then 18, then 17, then it dies and refuses to play unless I refresh the damn page, then the process starts all over again until I rage quit and vow to murder innocent people @_@.

I couldn't see it when I tried to watch it a few weeks ago (in Chrome), I think it was doing what you described, but I just tried using Firefox and that worked okay so maybe it's a browser thing?
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: Elliot on August 30, 2012, 05:52:03 PM
I don't know if I'm late noticing, but they've just put up some more pictures and although it's obviously not reelmagik standard, it does look a little better than the first impressions.
I've emailed the guy a few times and he's quick to respond and polite.
I own a 6" reelmagik but there are a few pro's to this that I've found as cons with the reelmagik, so as I'm about to come into some money I think I might try it out and do a review.. The delivery is also quite quick which is a nice change!

Hmm, wondering if the guy is watching what is said here, as I think the page changes are newish. Not sure though. I have emailed him. He seems VERY young for a business like this, but he was nice enough. I also had trouble with the videos and this is one more thing that he needs to get together. He also needs to show a picture of the actual STP. (It will be interesting if he actually payed attention to this. :-))

I've sort of given up on the mid-range prosthetics and ordered a RM  4 1/2 inch. (I agree that the quicker turn around sounds good as I haven't heard from RM yet other than the auto-post and might not for awhile.)

--Jay Jay

•  

elliott

Just to clarify, can you guys see more than one video on the site?
I can only see the peeing one and it sounded a bit as though you were talking in plural..?

And jayjay I think you're right, I think there are a few beady eyes on this thread  ;)
Best of luck with your reelmagik!

•  

ty.to.the.man

jay jay: he put up a picture of the back part of the prosthetic aka the STP part if thats what you were talking about
elliot: theres only one video as of now
  •  

ty.to.the.man

im not trying to take sides or anything but i honestly dont mind that its not as realistic as reelmagik because i dont expect anyone to be scrutinizing my dick haha and i think if someone were to glance at it, it would look real enough. but then again i havent seen either of them in person so its hard to tell.
  •  

aleon515

@Eliot--Thanks Eliot. Yep think he's reading and very interested. Seems like a good student. :)
He's got several pictures I suggested. Looks like it works as an STP like the peecock (I think that's good with some anatomies and not others).

I think I'll be waiting awhile for the RM. :)

And yes the video I saw looked like secret detective pee-er. Sort of a dramatic scene where Mr. FTM pulls out his dick slowly and then pees. Kind of humorous if unintended.

@ty.to.the.man-- Oh gosh no. Not everyone even wants a packer, let alone a prosthetic. It's all about you and your needs. I am glad there are quite a few different options available. FWIW, I think that it looks better than the peecock and has the advantage of being made in the US.

--Jay Jay
  •  

MaxAloysius

Personally I think the reelmagik prosthetics have lulled us all into a sense of realism that is so close to the real deal, that we've forgotten just what we were happy with before. While not reelmagik standards, I still think this would pass a casual inspection, and I know that it will do a lot better at a urinal than any mr limpy or GV sailor that many guys are perfectly happy using.

For me I think the look is fine, and the idea that it can be used for play with no modification, and can be peed through like normal is very attractive to me. I'm not sure if it will work as stated, as there's really not that much info out there yet, but if it can do everything it says it can then I very much like it.

For those who are interested, I did send a quick email asking a couple of questions, and as stated before the response was very timely and helpful. Apparently this prosthetic is made from 100% platinum silicone, and weighs around 9oz, but varies. I asked about the possibility of slightly larger balls, and he told me that customisation could be made, and would cost $60.

I mentioned the need for in-use photos, and he has said that there is intention to get photos with a customer wearing it bare, in underwear, and in pants. :)
  •  

MaxAloysius

O.O

I just realised it says on the home page that they are currently on sale, and that the $230 is not the normal price! I wonder how much they are normally?

This kind of makes me want to rush out and buy one while it's still on sale, but I have spent so much on myself lately, and even though I have a job I haven't started it yet, so I have no guarantee of really having the money to afford it. Still, having the 'Bill Me Later' option there is a big plus, and with a little more thought I just might go for it.
  •  

Arch

I wish the Peecock were more realistic-looking. I think it looks like the best bet for what I have in mind. I have no interest in shaving my crotch and attaching a prosthetic device with adhesive, so the Ultimate is not a good...erm..."fit" for me.

What's going on with Peecock? Their "improved" version is sold out, and they're subbing with an older version...I didn't even know there were two; what's the difference?

Maybe the Ultimate guy could come up with something that is designed like the Peecock but looks more realistic like his own product. I keep feeling that I can't win...
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

aleon515

@bane--I got the same answers from him (which is good I guess). Only thing 100% platinum silicon doesn't mean anything. Try googling it. You get hits, but they seem not to describe much. Not sure if it is a brand name or what. He should probably say "medical grade" or "food grade". :)

I don't see why you need to wear it with adhesive. I don't know what he intends on selling them for, and perhaps he doesn't know. He says you can actually cut the tab.

Since he might be reading, perhaps we should mention he should take some pictures of wearing it for packing and with a human model (don't need to see face). He should also fix his videos.  :)
He seems very responsive.

Perhaps present him with a wish list??

--Jay Jay

•  

MaxAloysius

I did mention those things to him, and in his response he said thanks for the suggestions, and that there were plans for future pics of those things.

I did google it, and you're right there's no solid answer, but at least we know it's silicone I guess. :P I would also very much appreciate a video just showing off the prosthetic and squishing it, like RM do for theirs. I think pictures can be misleading in a lot of ways, and that a video would help people get an acurate guage of size and detail.
  •  

aleon515

Yes I'm sure he hears this from emails but he pays attention to online. It is potentially read by lots of people.

--Jay Jay
  •  

harlee

I can see the video of someone using it to pee and it looks good! I like how it doesnt dribble at all (at least in the video it doesnt)

•  

Arch

Okay, granted, I can cut off the tab and not affix it, but it does not appear to be designed for such use. And this item is very pricey; why would I want to buy an expensive item specially designed for adhesion, and then mangle it and run a higher risk of pouring my money down the drain?

Also, it looks too stiff to me. The ad copy says it's bendable, but the thing stands at attention when it's at rest. I worry that if it's anything like the STP I have now, it will be too stiff in my pants and will give me a ridiculous bulge. At least the Peecock is fairly soft without the rod. I guess it gets mixed reviews about usability, but so do other STPs. And I have no intention of using it for play, anyway. I just want a good STP that looks reasonable in my pants and is easy to clean, easy to maintain, and not likely to have any breakable parts (like funnels that crack).
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •  

MaxAloysius

And why would they not try to copy RM? RM prosthetics looks like real dicks, now please do tell me, how is any other company going to create a realistic looking prosthetic without 'copying' RM? That's like saying 'That prosthetic dick is copying a real one!' Um...duh.

While I do agree with you that this product is nowhere near as good as the ReelMagik ones, it is a hell of a lot more affordable to those who cannot raise the funds for an RM. Not to mention apparently this will take 2-3 weeks to ship, where RM will take upwards of five months; that's a big thing.
  •  

aleon515

Bane, I agree with your comment basically. I think not everybody can afford (or for that matter wants to wait) for RM. I don't think the guy can be said to be copying them. I think there is a market/place for a mid-level product. (and a faster shipping!) There are two competitors for that spot. I don't think Lola Jake fares that well. And likereal has a ridiculous STP. The hair is weird though it might hide the tab and might work better on someone. I've actually seen wool crepe hair on a head that looked ok even though you'd think it was just a bunch of yarn, so don't know why this might not.

--Jay Jay
  •