Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxAloysius

I would have to say the shipping time is the main reason I haven't bought a RM prosthetic yet; I don't know where I'm going to be in six months. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have a RM prosthetic, but at the moment I just can't justify one considering how long I would have to wait for it, and other commitments such as looming surgery bills.

This I could justify. To be honest if I had seen any reviews for it anywhere I probably would have already bought one, but it is still just a little too dodgy to risk such a hefty chunk of change. I start a new job tomorrow though, so who knows; maybe when I have a bit more disposable income to my name it will be worth the risk.

I would have to agree that the hair looks a little ridiculous. I can see where they're coming from with it, but it's fairly obvious that they've either punched it too close/much, or they're using the wrong kind of hair. Let's give them a break though; it's early on and there's plenty of room for improvement with all products in the early stages.
  •  

aleon515

Probably turned me off most were multiple posts to various youtube accts-- "buy our awesome prosthetic". RM's turn around time is nuts. It might be worth it but still-- did give me pause. I might grow one before I get it. :}

--Jay Jay
  •  

MaxAloysius

•  

ty.to.the.man

Quote from: aleon515 on September 04, 2012, 11:20:18 PM
Probably turned me off most were multiple posts to various youtube accts-- "buy our awesome prosthetic". RM's turn around time is nuts. It might be worth it but still-- did give me pause. I might grow one before I get it. :}

--Jay Jay
Ive actually noticed that a lot of small companies comment on YouTube videos about their products, I believe Snee-Kee did it on one of my videos and also someone from The Whiz company messaged me asking if I had tried their product. So that part doesn't really affect me but everyone has different views.
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

elliott

Ok, so I was brave and just ordered.. The exchange rate works slightly in my favour, it certainly felt a lot less painful than purchasing the reelmagik :)
So I'll probably write a review in a couple of weeks when it arrives, fingers crossed it proves itself!
  •  

ty.to.the.man

Thats awesome!  ;D deffinitely do a review when you get it please lol im very interested to see if it really works or not
  •  

Lord of the Dance

Quote from: Elliot on September 09, 2012, 05:11:20 PM
Ok, so I was brave and just ordered.. The exchange rate works slightly in my favour, it certainly felt a lot less painful than purchasing the reelmagik :)
So I'll probably write a review in a couple of weeks when it arrives, fingers crossed it proves itself!

Yes, please keep us informed! :D Additionally, how much was shipping to the UK for you? I've had a look but wasn't able to see postage quoted on the site anywhere...

•  

elliott

Will do guys :)
The shipping was $14.95
So £9.35, not bad really, guessing I'll be robbed by the added VAT when it arrives though. To get my reelmagik from the post office I had to hand over another £80 (on top of the £25 I payed for postage) for VAT and handling fee's   :-\

•  

Lord of the Dance

Quote from: Elliot on September 10, 2012, 05:14:43 AM
Will do guys :)
The shipping was $14.95
So £9.35, not bad really, guessing I'll be robbed by the added VAT when it arrives though. To get my reelmagik from the post office I had to hand over another £80 (on top of the £25 I payed for postage) for VAT and handling fee's   :-\

Oh, christ, I forgot about customs... Would you be able to let us know how much you had to pay when you get it? :\ I'm massively tempted by this... I'm nowhere near able to afford one right now, but just for future reference, haha.

•  

elliott

Quote from: hyenateeth on September 10, 2012, 01:59:19 PM
Oh, christ, I forgot about customs... Would you be able to let us know how much you had to pay when you get it? :\ I'm massively tempted by this... I'm nowhere near able to afford one right now, but just for future reference, haha.

Yeh of course man :)
  •  

transboitn

I'm new to this forum. I also think I'm going to order one by the end of the week. I am waiting on a response from the maker to let me know about some custom options I wanted. I asked for slightly larger balls and different hair because I am black/arab and the hair just looks too weird for me.
  •  

ty.to.the.man

transboitn: Congrats! would you mind doing a review when you get it?
  •  

Lord of the Dance

Actually, while I'm at it, does anybody else have any concerns about the size?  :-\ I'm about 5'7" and built like a pencil — bit worried that walking around with a six inch package would be a bit obscene! I don't plan on having sex any time soon, so "insertable length" isn't really a concern for me... I see that they do custom length orders, so I'm thinking something like four inches would be more appropriate, but I'm a bit conscious of the additional $100. Would those of you who have recently ordered the product mind letting us know how you get on with the size? :] Sorry for so many demands! I'm quite excited about this so want to make sure I make the right decisions...

•  

bluntedAlways

Has anybody purchased this "the ultimate prosthetic"? I really want to get one but not to sure about this one? Any info is helpful, thanks!
  •  

transboitn

As soon as I get an e-mail response answering a few questions, I'll put in my order. I am leaving the country for top surgery in a few weeks so hopefully I get it before I leave. As soon as I get a chance to put it to use, I won't mind doing a review at all. Richie (the creator) actually sent me some more photos that aren't on the site and I don't think the standard length is too large in briefs. I am 5'8 and I will be getting the 6 inch because it is quite flexible. There is also an optional erection rod, but he insists that it is unnecessary
  •  

LilRingo

The issues I have with this prosthetic are:

-The balls look weird and too small.
-the attachment flaps look flimsy
-the pubes look really stupid.

That was just from looking at the pictures. It has potential, but i wouldn't buy it now.
  •  

bluntedAlways

Sounds good transboitn. I will be looking out for more reviews,but as of right now nothing :(
  •  

transboitn

I also had concerns about the tabs that connect, but the guy told me that it connects front and back and that's why it can be thin. there's actually two "tab extensions" (as he called it) in the back. I guess the fact that it connects in more places would call for it to need to be thin and the weight of the prosthetic would be eventually distributed so that strain wouldn't be on the tabs. Also you can customize the size of the balls. The hair put me off, too. I'm still waiting to hear back about that. It has its flaws, but for less than 300 dollars, what exactly do you expect?

UPDATE: I decided that I think I am not going to purchase the prosthetic. The reason is that the owner e-mailed me last night saying he can customize the order for me with the larger balls for a total of 289. That is fine, but then he said if I was going to order then I should in the next few days because he is having top surgery in 6 days and needs the money. He also said if he can't raise the money, he won't be able to have surgery. This turned me off because I don't think this is a good sales method. Also, I've never heard of any surgeon that lets you pay off your surgery balance just days before surgery.
  •  

brayden4

I just ordered mine from ultimate prosthetic a little over two weeks ago and should be getting it just any day now. I will do a review also. Now I just need some adhesive for it...

•  

Arch

Quote from: transboitn on September 12, 2012, 10:43:13 PM
That is fine, but then he said if I was going to order then I should in the next few days because he is having top surgery in 6 days and needs the money. He also said if he can't raise the money, he won't be able to have surgery. This turned me off because I don't think this is a good sales method. Also, I've never heard of any surgeon that lets you pay off your surgery balance just days before surgery.

I have to admit, this sounds like a lot of stories I hear from unreliable students. "Oh, you HAVE to pass me because I'm a senior and I need to graduate this term." I'm not going to pass a student who isn't doing the work, but I look him up anyway. He turns out to be a sophomore with two and a half years to go--and he's on the verge of academic disqualification because he's flubbing ALL of his classes, not just mine.

This whole top surgery thing sounds skeezy to me. Even if the story is true, the guy's surgery is his problem, and I don't think he should be using it as a pressuring tactic.
"The hammer is my penis." --Captain Hammer

"When all you have is a hammer . . ." --Anonymous carpenter
  •