Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Thin Hair?

Started by ScarlettLovee, September 05, 2012, 12:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarlettLovee

I'm MTF, and have very thin hair and a far back hairline. This makes it very hard to pass. Any advice?
  •  

AbraCadabra

For the "thin" part of it I take Biotin, also for splitting nails...

For a very high hair-line... our local women have a lot of that, so they put a weave in it, or some sort of African braid with beads and hey it looks just fine. Even with hairlines half-way up their skull.

Some European women do this also I've seen - cool.

Depends on your style and if you can wear such.

Just a thought,
Axélle
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

ScarlettLovee

Thanks for the advice, but my style is more ultra girly goth
  •  

ShaunaNinjagirl

Have you tried taking Propecia to grow some of your hair in thicker?
I am a  39 yr old MTF Post-Op transsexual who is also a Ninja, Hi-ya  >:-)
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Quote from: Abracadabra on September 05, 2012, 12:39:41 PM
Just a thought,
Axélle

And I was wondering where could you be...

This thing with the avatar and name changes is driving me crazy! (Even more than usual)
  •  

Beverly

Quote from: Apples Mk.II on September 13, 2012, 07:15:05 AM

This thing with the avatar and name changes is driving me crazy! (Even more than usual)

She is in South Africa
  •  

Apples Mk.II

In the forum, I mean. In her last replies to my post I could not recognize her. Lately it's getting difficult to keep track of who is who when display names can be changed at will.
  •  

AbraCadabra

Quote from: Apples Mk.II on September 13, 2012, 07:15:05 AM

Abracadabra, created as I say :)
It was a move (suggested by Susan / TOS) to get my mug-shots off Google Image...

Sorry to confuse yous... ::)
Axélle
PS: If you go over that pawn like looking little man-thing with your cursor it will say "View Profile"... it will un-confuse you some... if in doubt :)
Some say: "Free sex ruins everything..."
  •  

Beverly

Quote from: Abracadabra on September 13, 2012, 08:20:57 AM
It was a move (suggested by Susan / TOS) to get my mug-shots off Google Image...

I took my picture and everything else off here some time back. I only came back to PM some people. This time I took the precaution of staying unidentifiable.
  •  

ShaunaNinjagirl

I am sorry, I am still new here, but how and why did your images get on google images? Did it cause you any problems?
I am a  39 yr old MTF Post-Op transsexual who is also a Ninja, Hi-ya  >:-)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: ShaunaNinjagirl on September 13, 2012, 11:18:36 AM
I am sorry, I am still new here, but how and why did your images get on google images? Did it cause you any problems?

I had my head shot photo as an avatar and later a torso shot in a tank top to show off my breasts suspended over my tight abs  :icon_redface: but took them down and have been opting for other material for avatars for the sake of anonymity. Google is extremely intrusive!
  •  

Apples Mk.II

But we could use the robots.txt file + a removal request to force Google to not indexing susans.org. That should avoid part of the privacy problems.
  •