Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner?

Started by Cindy, September 11, 2012, 04:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

Okay... I call this fusion cooking...

Scottish black pudding,  in a French brioche bun, with Japanese katsu curry sauce. It'll taste great, or kill me...

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Megan. on November 21, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

Scottish black pudding,  in a French brioche bun, with Japanese katsu curry sauce. It'll taste great, or kill me...

I'm still alive!

•  

Devlyn

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 21, 2017, 02:38:52 PM
Cleaning out the fridge?  [emoji23]
...and freezer [emoji16]

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Megan. on November 21, 2017, 02:03:44 PM

I'm game. How does Scottish black pudding differ from Irish black pudding?

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

Quote from: Dee Marshall on November 21, 2017, 05:57:57 PM

:

Is this the set up line for a joke? 
OK, as an American I have no clue about any nation's Black Puddin'. 
Its all pork chops to me
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: JulieOnHerWay on November 21, 2017, 06:32:11 PM
Is this the set up line for a joke? 
OK, as an American I have no clue about any nation's Black Puddin'. 
Its all pork chops to me
No joke. It was a serious question.

:

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Dee Marshall on November 21, 2017, 05:57:57 PM

Its quite technical really. The Scottish variety has 'made in Scotland' on the packet... [emoji23]

Being serious though,  I really don't think there is a difference. X

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Megan. on November 21, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

Its quite technical really. The Scottish variety has 'made in Scotland' on the packet... [emoji23]

Being serious though,  I really don't think there is a difference. X

I wondered because it can be really difficult to get good black pudding. Good to know that I can use either one.

:

•  

big kim

It's not proper black pudding unless it's from Lancashire! Invented in Bury despite what the Yorkies tell you! Scottish black pudding tends to have more oatmeal & be spicier
  •  

Gertrude

Speaking of Scottish, I hankering to make scotch eggs. I had sausage and meatballs last night, no pasta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Roll

All this talk of black pudding is making me nauseous.

(Oh, and I only ate a little bit of myself. I was delicious. I probably would have eaten more, but I ran out of Japanese style mayo and western mayo is gross.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Today I'm having turkey, turkey gravy, cornbread stuffing with sausage and apple, mashed potatoes, brocolli casserole, sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole. Yuck!! I make the green bean casserole for my brother. He totally has to have it for thanksgiving. Ewww. Oh, and a can of jelled cranberries since no one likes homemade cranberry sauce. And for dessert I made pumpkin and Dutch apple pie. I made 2 of each. When you have a lot of people 1 pie doesn't go very far and you end up giving everyone like really stingy slices. I don't know how it was because I haven't eaten it yet. Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

DawnOday

Smoked brisket, smashed taters with garlic, Stir fry vegetables. apple raisin cool whip salad, lemon pie.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Laurie

I'm having warm mincemeat pie ala mode and  whatever my sister Karen gets cooked today. I helped her unwrap a turkey this morning and I bought black olives and jellied cranberry sauce (the only kind to eat) should be mashed  spuds, creamed peas, stuffing, rolls and candied yams too.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

Whatever is set before me!  ;)

I've been invited to dinner at the home of a magnificent chef, the same wonderful person who filled my freezer with delicious soups and chili when I first came home from the hospital after my recent surgery.  She's opened her new home to several friends for this Thanksgiving, which I thought was a wondeful gesture.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :)

This yummy topic unfortunately has run it's course, please visit What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Dig in  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •