Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Song Title Game Rides Again

Started by V M, September 28, 2012, 09:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bethany

•  

Emily Aster

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Emily Aster

Quote from: V M on January 30, 2013, 06:05:22 PM
Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin

I love that song. Wish I had thought of it now.
  •  

bethany

•  

Ani

•  

V M

(What's so funny about) Peace, Love and Understanding - Elvis Costello

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

bethany

•  

JosetteRoux

•  

Emily Aster

Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Floyd
  •  

bethany

You got Another Thing Coming - Judas Priest
  •  

V M

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - The Beatles

- V M
  •  

Liminal Stranger

"And if you feel that you can't go on, in the light you will find the road"
- In the Light, Led Zeppelin
  •  

Emily Aster

•  

bethany

•  

V M

Come Together - The Beatles

And here's... Aerosmith

- V M
  •  

JosetteRoux

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

bethany

•