Mexico
1 (2.3%)
Italy
0 (0%)
Spain
0 (0%)
Canada
1 (2.3%)
Other (because im too laxy to add every single country)
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Natkat

we are going on a trip NOW,

where should we go?

I want to go to:
1: Japan
2: USA
3: Isreal

where do you want to go?

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

I will be moving to the UK in about a year.  This will be a permanent move for me.  I shall become an American Ex-Pat.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Ireland, again. One time was not enough after falling in love with Dublin.
  •  

John Smith

Voted UK. Been there once, it was aight, wanna see more of it. I don't tolerate heat well, so all warm places are out by default.

Went and got me a ticker, so everytime I post I'm reminded to put down whatever I was about to eat. >.>
  •  

Brooke777

Quote from: Ms. OBrien on October 21, 2012, 11:14:35 AM
I will be moving to the UK in about a year.  This will be a permanent move for me.  I shall become an American Ex-Pat.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! The Pacific Northwest can't afford the loss!!!!
  •  

Brooke777

I want to visit Australia! I think it would be a great place to vacation. Would not want to live there though. Too many poisonous things.
  •  

Jayne

Quote from: Ms. OBrien on October 21, 2012, 11:14:35 AM

What region are you thinking of? The south west is the best area but i'm biased, the midlands are really nice, full of history & full of canals

I'd like to go to Japan & see Hong Kong, i'd also love to go to Australia to see Ramsey Street (yes i'm a neighbours fan), I'd also love to see the barrier reef, it's onmy must do list.
  •  

Brooke777

Quote from: Jayne on October 24, 2012, 03:16:24 PM
I'd like to go to Japan & see Hong Kong, i'd also love to go to Australia to see Ramsey Street (yes i'm a neighbours fan), I'd also love to see the barrier reef, it's onmy must do list.

I heard this is supposed to be Great!
  •  

Jayne

Quote from: Brooke777 on October 24, 2012, 03:19:34 PM

I love swimming & I love nature (as long as it doesn't have 8 legs) so the barrier reef would be a dream come true
  •  

Sara Thomas

I was going to say Argentina... something about the idea of the open Pampas sounds alluring...

So I went and looked at some google images - and hell! It doesn't look much different than where I'm at! ^-^

I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Brooke777 on October 24, 2012, 03:19:34 PM

I thought you didn't like our amorous pets? Cuddly reef shark, friendly cone shell, nice bright coloured sea snakes, and of course the drop koalas waiting for the tourist to board the boat to the reef?

Sorry  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The reef is gorgeous and one of the great things is that you don't need scuba to see it, as most of the beauty requires sunlight the attractive parts are easily seen with snorkel and goggles.  But there is some great places for scuba as well.

The only nasty creatures with eight legs are Tasmanians so you should be OK.
  •  

Jamie D

I want to go anywhere I can get a good meat pie floater!

•  

Brooke777

Quote from: Cindy James on October 25, 2012, 02:45:01 AM
I thought you didn't like our amorous pets? Cuddly reef shark, friendly cone shell, nice bright coloured sea snakes, and of course the drop koalas waiting for the tourist to board the boat to the reef?

Sorry  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The reef is gorgeous and one of the great things is that you don't need scuba to see it, as most of the beauty requires sunlight the attractive parts are easily seen with snorkel and goggles.  But there is some great places for scuba as well.

The only nasty creatures with eight legs are Tasmanians so you should be OK.

I actually don't mind sharks. I was around a few of them in Hawaii while free diving.

I have said it before, anything with more than 6 legs is not of this planet! It must be alien! There is no need for that many legs on earth. Sorry Tasmanians, this includes you  ;D
  •  

Jamie D

"I actually don't mind sharks."

OMG  If those aren't "famous last words," I don't know what would be.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Jamie D on October 27, 2012, 02:18:51 AM
"I actually don't mind sharks."

OMG  If those aren't "famous last words," I don't know what would be.

You can scare them away by punching them on the nose like this ........
  •  

Ginger Maxim

My dream is to go to Scotland and visit Eilean Donan Castle along with all the others.
Transgender ??? ???
  •  

Lo

I wanna visit all that stuff off the coast of Western Europe. :9

Continental Europe doesn't intrigue me, tbh. I would love to do a tour of China, Korea, Taiwan, and Japan also. One of my good friends is from Taiwan and he's been bugging everyone to visit his famy with him for ages. I also want to do a run through Central America and Mexico, since that's where my family is from. The food! The food. @A@ And the culture! Ah, mi corazon...
  •  

LordKAT

Great Britain, all of the European countries, India, and Australia. Particularly one place in Adelaide.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Must sound like a huge cliche but I've always wanted to visit Japan. I got a lot of places I'd want to see there, like the temple of Amaterasu in Ise (just because I'm a crazy Okami geek, lol).

I wouldn't mind visiting South Korea, either. Maybe I could catch a glimpse of some of my favorite k-pop guys while there. |D
Lulz.
  •  

Lauren5

Argentina!

Oh and note Greenland is still a territory of Denmark, not a sovereign nation.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •