Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Cats or Dogs

Started by GermanShepherDog, October 27, 2012, 11:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janetcgtv

I love dogs except for pit bulls and rotweilers.

My favorite saying: I always tell a dog owner who is walking a small dog by saying watch out for the vicious dog behind you.

So far every dog owner has laughed at that.
  •  

missymay

I have three cats, and I love them dearly  :)
  •  

StevieAK

My dog Sunny, a golden retriever loves me bo matter what and cries with joy when i come home. Hard not to love her back.
  •  

rosinstraya

We have a big fat cat. I suspect we'll get a dog some day.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

CoolGuy

I love all animals. I like cats and dogs alot. My favorite would be a cat because they are independent.
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"
  •  

Dalibar

It may sound weird, but it depends on the animal itself and how well we connect. I think I may lean a bit more toward dogs, however only specific breeds like Sibes and GSDs (I'm not a fan of small dogs...). Otherwise more toward cats.

"He viewed his own mentality as grotesque but useful, like a chair made of antlers. There was nothing he could do about it."
  •  

Tiffers

I have a dog and a cat and 2 bunnies.  I love them all - but I am more of a cat person!  My cat Jack has come such a long way since I rescued him.  "There is nothing more rewarding than earning the trust of a timid cat".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

XiaoMei

Dogs are great loyal pets, but I'd rather have the selfish cat because they're so dang cute!!!

I just realized how differently humans treat cats and dogs... I realize they're two different species but there has to be a way for us to treat them both a little more equally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Michelle G

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •