Main Menu

Cats or Dogs

Started by GermanShepherDog, October 27, 2012, 11:13:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GermanShepherDog

who likes cats or dogs better?
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Actually I love all animals.  I own two cats now, but I may in the future have a Pittie.  I am also wanting a couple of ferrets.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

John Smith

I like cats. Cats are great. I want a cat.

Went and got me a ticker, so everytime I post I'm reminded to put down whatever I was about to eat. >.>
  •  

Kitteh Engimeer

•  

Brooke777

I'm a dog girl. I currently have a German Shepherd. I don't mind other people having cats, but I don't want to own one.
  •  

big kim

I'm not grown up or responsible enough to have a pet! Why can't you like both? I like men & women, Ford & Chevy, Triumph & Harley Davidson.I like "cute ugly" dogs would love a French Bulldog
  •  

Jayne

I like dogs, cats are sweet but i'm allergic to them.
Sometimes I meet a dog that i'm allergic to but at least they stay with you to comfort you whilst you itch & sneeze, every cat just make me itch & sneeze & then buggers off leaving me to suffer alone
  •  

twit

I used to like cats more until I got a dog, now I just love dogs. They seem more dependent and want to be around you more.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Um, assuming you get a real dog and not a purse toy, they can defend you, play fetch and many more games, and can sniff for treasure! Yeah, I think dogs are better.  :P
  •  

Jayne

I wish my dog would sniff out treasure, all he sniffs are other dogs bums, it's embarrasing but not as bad as when he spends 10 minutes licking another dogs bum....get a room!!
  •  

Kevin Peña

Aww, how cute. Puppy love. Ba-dum tshh!
  •  

muffinpants

This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about this subject :P

•  

Kitteh Engimeer

Quote from: muffinpants on October 29, 2012, 05:30:02 PM
This picture pretty much sums up how I feel about this subject :P

Random cat love makes it exciting when it happens :3

Hmm...
... that somehow doesn't sound as I intended it to.
  •  

Puggal

Dogs. Just because they are so stupid and loyal. Cats need you a lot less.
  •  

Zumbagirl

Dogs, specifically Siberian huskies.
  •  

Bexi

Both!

I have a German Shepherd (ex-police dog), a whippet, an albino chinchilla and one tubby cat!

x
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

King Malachite

I grew up with cats so they win instantly.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Emily Aster

Both, but I don't like the idea of having a pet myself, so the whole idea of women liking "other people's kids" also applies to pets for me.
  •  

Joe.

Dogs without question. Cats have no appeal to me at all.

Joey
  •  

kelly25

•