Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I'm WAAAY too veiny...

Started by WholeNewDrew, November 04, 2012, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WholeNewDrew

And I'm getting tired of it. My hands and feet would both look a million times more femme if I didn't look like I had green earthworms just under my skin. They bulge like crazy. On my hands, forearms, feet, and right above my ankles. Unfortunately, it IS more than likely hereditary, as both my older brother, dad, AND mom have it. Whenever I try to find information by myself about reducing the vein extrusion, all I see are people asking this question and 10 people saying "Don't worry about it, veins are sexy", even if the poster specifies that they don't care  :icon_no:

Thanks everyone!
  •  

Jamiep

Hi Olive,

I have been skinny all my life & unfortunately the vein thing has been the same for me. Just have to live with it. Pantyhose help cover up the legs some. The arms, may just have to wear long sleeve fashions.

Take care.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Apples Mk.II

I never had issues with veins, compared to the other kids in high school, which could get to the point of making them go up and down like a thermometer by flexing their hands. When I see them getting big in my hands, I know it's time to start moving and get the blood circulating again.

The bad issue is that although they don't bulge, they have started to appear in my chest and one in my face after losing so much fat. Yep, it sucks.
  •  

muffinpants

Does hrt help with this at all? My significant other has yet to start it, but she is incredibly veiny as well, prolly because she is so thin. We were hoping the hrt would help or maybe gaining weight? I hope it's not genetic!!
  •  

WholeNewDrew

If there's nothing I can do about it, I guess I could develop a thing for gloves, if necessary.
  •