Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Skin well being, younger youthful skin -

Started by Shelly-Joe, November 30, 2012, 11:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelly-Joe

Girls I have discovered and from experience that these creams work marvels on the face, frown lines, and under eye. ok I am using faithfully, "Olay - Regenerist" (micro-sculpting cream) and it's a G-d send,and over that I apply a modest but liberal amount focusing on the under eye and smile lines & frown lines and for this I use, "Ponds - Dry Skin Cream" and finally I apply a small amount of "Alpha Hydrox (10%) AHA" just before bed. Idunno if this combination has already been posted or not Idunno I am new here but why I am posting it is because it really is like a cure against age. I hope that you get the same results and if you have something to add please tell me. I hate age I wanna be "17" forever I know we can't be but you will look better if you use or just try this combo for a month or two. hehe Thanks. :P
  •  

JulieC.

Well, maybe I'll have to give that a try.  I have several Olay regenerist products that I use religiously.  I have not tried the micro-sculpting cream though.  I really like all of their products.

"Happiness is not something ready made.  It comes from your own actions" - Dalai Lama
"It always seem impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

I use Bare Minerals cleanser, moisturiser, and eye hydrating cream. I love their stuff so much!
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•