Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I guess I'm healed

Started by Steph, May 07, 2007, 09:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steph

So I'm back in the saddle again...  I've been horse back ridding one evening a week over the past two weeks and I kept things pretty simple and easy, not wanting to hurt anything if you know what I mean.  Today I went ridding again but this time I decided to go for it.  I was on Arkansas, my favorite horse, he neck reigns.  I groomed him, tacked him up then lead him to the sand ring where I walked him around for a circuit or two, then on I get.  Let me just say that we had a lot of fun and had a huge workout doing tricks and riding the barrels.  I'm going to be a little sore around the knees tomorrow but that's about all.  I guess I can consider myself healed :)  What a rush.

Steph
  •  

Suzy

Great going, Steph!

I'm jealous, would love to be able to ride horses again.

Kristi
  •  

TheBattler

Yay Steph,

I am so glad you are healed and back to your old slef. Enjoy.

Alice
  •  

Cindi Jones

I saw the title of the thread and thought of something else.....  Shame on Cindi!

Good for you Steph.  What a liberating experience.

Bad Cindi

;)

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

tinkerbell

Great news Steph!  Yes, that'd indicate that you are indeed healed.  Shucks! I don't have a horse, how will I know if I'm healed? ;)

tink :icon_chick:

P.S.  I was going to write something else but decided against it.  ;D
  •  

Jillieann Rose

Oh Steph such great news.
:eusa_dance:
Jillieann
  •