Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Best LOVE song ever? Your opinion.....

Started by DanicaCarin, October 13, 2012, 12:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanicaCarin

OK Ladies & Gents....

Whats your favorite love song? The one that you "hum" to yourself when you think about that special guy/gal? I've switched over the years, but I think this song from Staind sums it up for me! Its "Tangled up in you"....

Here is a Youtube link.....

Am I too cheesy ??? This song makes me cry every time! >:-)

•  

~RoadToTrista~

Frick, I don't know, lolz. I think I had another one prepeared for if someone ever asked this question but I can't remember. >.< There's tons going in my mind where the actual music and instumentals in the song make me feel really good and gets my emotions all up for that sort of thing, but they would lose in the lyrics department.

This one is more balanced. And who doesn't love this song? ^.^

•  

Lucky Peach

While there are tons that I love, and I keep a playlist for those days where I'm feeling a bout of nostalgia, my favorite would definitely be:

He's got my vote (and he's a total hottie too :angel:)
Follow your dreams, they know the way - Unknown
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

This was my ex and I song.  After all the fights we would back together with this song.  Even now I miss her.  With all her bad faults, that eventually ruined us.  I still cry at this song.  Maybe one day I will find my soulmate and this will be our song. 

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

DeeperThanSwords

"Fear cuts deeper than swords."

•  

MadelineB

My current favorite:

Most love songs make me cry but this one still can make me laugh and sing along.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
~Maya Angelou

Personal Blog: Madeline's B-Hive
  •  

Sephirah

A bit unconventional perhaps, but... this one.

Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

spacial

This song is one of McCartney's early big solo works.

For my money, the problem with post Beatles McCartney is that he lost the intimacy between him and his audience. He was singing his best works to his admittedly lovely wife, rather than to us. OK, so I fancied McCartney big time, but sadly, never quite got the opportunity to eat him up.

This version is a bit more Soul. I think it creates that intimacy better than McCartney's. Though it would be silly to suggest that McCartney is anything other than a master of his own craft.

•  

Jamiep

I love the sultry voice of Dusty Springfield singing her big hit the "Look of Love."

Delicious.

Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •