Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

So it starts.

Started by Alicia, October 24, 2005, 10:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicia

I have just dressed. And I plan on it when I go to classes tomorrow. I do wonder though. How things will turn out. Do i look good? ect ect..

One thing I'm still new at is putting on mascara. It's hard  :-\ And pointers?

other than that, I'm very happy right now  :D :D ;D I feel so good. I have my hoops on my Gur shirt  :D a skirt(which I don't plan to wear in classes because I don't think My legs are well shaved... I'm going to wear some tight jeans  ^ ^ I wasn't sure how to sytle my hair so it just looks long.  :angel:

I will be sure to tell everyone how my day went after classes  ;D

See you all later =D
  •  

unicorn

Hi Alicia! have a great day... truly I hope all goes well for you!
take care
Alex
  •  

Alicia

Well, I wore mascara, my hoops, pink shoes and tight pants all day..I didn't take off my hood in class, I was knida scared. I did talk to two people. One a friend and one an RA. The RA didn't really seem to mind but my friend, lol she was messing with me. But i didn't take it seriously. My biggest challenege today will be going to the dinning hall for dinner like this. Honestly...I hope my sister is there..Least have a better sense of security,..lol but now that I have started I'm not going to stop..
  •  

Shelley

Hi Alicia,

My only tip for mascara is to practice in front of a mirror. After a while it just clicks and from there on it's easy.

Hope things went well in the dining hall.

Shelley
  •  

RachelW

When I put on mascara, instead of trying to brush my eyelashes with the wand, I brush the wand with my eyelashes. I hold the wand still in front my eye and lower my eyelid, like a slow blink, pulling my eyelashes across the brush. Just be careful not to touch your eyes with the brush.
  •  

Shelley

I have to agree with you there Rachel I've only managed to touch my eye with the wand a couple of times but 'ouch'.

Shelley
  •  

Alicia

lol, sometimes I blink by mistake, but ok, I will try that =D

Is there such a thing as Too much?
  •  

KyleW

Alicia-
I would say that there is definitely a point of too much mascara (I'm sure that we have all seen women with globs of mascara on...to the point that it looks like they have 3-4 giant eye lash clots).  The best advice that I have (as provided to me from a sister that was complaining that I don't wear enough makeup) is to twist the wand instead of jamming it in and out.  This will allow for a more even coating of mascara on the wand and allow you to use it longer (typically mascara 'expires' after about 1 year due to the chemicals breaking down due to oxygen exposure.  By rotating the brush instead of jamming it in and out you will reduce the amount of oxygen reaching the majority of the mascara...thus increasing the life of your mascara).  Hope this helps.   :)

-Kyle
  •  

Alicia

Thanks, I will try that now =O lol

As for todays experience..

Talk about nervous....I wore hoops and mascara all day...and I talked to my RA and she didn't seem to mind. Hopefully I will have more confidence tomorrow. I'm planning on meeting my sister for breakfast in the morning, so having her nearby will make things easier.. ^ ^;
  •  

Vanessa V.

Good for you Alicia!

As a college student myself, I've only done "undercover" crossdressing here, but I certainly have batted around the idea of going all out. You go girl!

-Nessa
  •  

Shelley

Hi Alicia,

As to too much. I try to achieve that look where the makeup is not obvious to look at but is actually there. That is you have the benefits of makeup without the look of overdone. I think makeup needs to be subtle and should highlight.

How do you achieve this? Pratcice.

Shelley
  •  

Shereene

You're seriously brave I got to say. Also I'm sure confidence will increase with the more you do it - just like all things.

Shereene
  •  

Dee

Wow.  How did you conjure the nerve?  My most ambitious plan of going public involves taking out the trash at my apartment when it turns dark.
  •  

Shelley

Each to there own Dee,

I actually look better in the dark. Trust me the darker the betterLOL>

Shelley
  •  

Dee

Haha yes :)  It gives me all the more admiration for someone going out for the first time in daytime or lighted buildings.
  •  

beth

Quote from: Dee on November 05, 2005, 08:03:26 AM
Wow.  How did you conjure the nerve?  My most ambitious plan of going public involves taking out the trash at my apartment when it turns dark.

Don't lock yourself out when doing that!

beth
  •  

Shelley

LOL that would be my luck!!! :icon_anger:
  •  

Glora Femboy

Go you! :)

As for me, I have went out in public many times crossdressed. To school I wore a mini skirt, over pants, my legs were not shaved at the time, as well as mascara, lipstick, pretty pink nail polish, etc. SOmeone else in school, named Jared, has wore a pink and black dress to school, as well as a tutu with a wand in his hand. 2 crossdressers in one school! My GF supports it 100% (she's the one who turned me on to the idea, when she made me try on one of her pink fishnet tops and a skirt, and , I loved it!) My parents don't like me crossdressing. I want to buy a skirt and stuff, but they wont let me. They dont like me painting my nails, either, I pretty much sneak everything behind their backs. Tomorrow I am going to wear mascara and black fishnet tights underneath my pants (While unzipped to shorts). Possibly pink lipstick.
  •  

Shereene

QuoteAs for me, I have went out in public many times crossdressed. To school I wore a mini skirt, over pants, my legs were not shaved at the time, as well as mascara, lipstick, pretty pink nail polish, etc.

Wow Glora - that's pretty impressive I've got to say and I admire your bravery. How did you conjure the nerve to go into school en femme and what kinds of reactions did you receive?

I can't really go to school dressed for 2 reasons: firstly I go to an all boys school and secondly it's England and that means uniform all the way which really sucks. I guess the best time for me to dress is when my parents are at work and my brother is at college. But I've never really gone out of my house dressed. Currently though, I'm devising a plan to change all this one night in the near future!

Shereene
  •  

Cassandra

Hi Shereene,

Refreash my memory please. You're one of our teen members, right? Perhaps you might indulge us with your plans and see if we can't help you refine them a bit. Going out for the first time can not only be daunting but it can be downright dangerous. Let us help you where we can by telling us what it is you are planning.

Cassie
  •