Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

HELP My underwear/draws!

Started by Dark.Knight, December 30, 2012, 08:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark.Knight

Hope I got your attention and a little laugh.  ;D
(I hope I'm posting this right in the right place.) I will soon be packing with a skin adhered penis prosthetic.  Its a hard enough to, soft enough to device. I currently don't pack daily but have packed to parties expecting to get laid so the bulge of my nine inch member was no big deal. It was worn as a strap on rubber like dong bent and tucked in boxer briefs. My new manhood appears more realistic in feel and soft yet still hard and smaller. 

I have no idea what kind of boxer briefs to wear to minimize the bulge for daily wearing to school,  work, it functions as a stp as well so it will be worn quite often.  What brand has worked for you guys or type of underwear. I've googled searched the forums and well I'm asking. All I have found is boxers with pouches to throw a packer free Willie in or guys talking about securing them In the pouch but what brand will minimize the 7.5 bulge. My jeans are usually sagging a little or I'm in slouch jeans, but I need to be able to wear sweats, bball shorts or slacks for dates.
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
If you want to really know me hit my Tumblr.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Well, I don't wear undergarments, but i can tell you NOT to wear lycra bike shorts if you want to HIDE a bulge.  :eusa_whistle:
  •  

Beth Andrea

I'd just say "tuck it", but that may not be appropriate in this case...I'll go away now... ;)
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

aleon515

Yikes man, did I read that right? A 7.5 in.? I hate to be flip but I think "good luck"??
If I read wrong something like a 3-5 incher-- my packer is 4.5 in.--is in the realm of normal male.
That much is easier or harder to hide depending on, ok no nice way to this--hang. Some packers are not normal looking. You can just wear something like boxer briefs and stick the shaft in the pocket.
Otherwise you got a pistol in your pocket and you are happy to meet EVERYONE!

--Jay
  •  

kelly_aus

I have to somewhat agree with the previous poster.. 7.5"? Good luck making that look tidy.. In my 37 years I can think of perhaps 2 penises I've come across that were that big flaccid - and I have seen quite a few.

As a former wearer of mens underwear, about all I could suggest would be to try a size smaller than you usually wear - that might keep it all 'together'..
  •  

aleon515

Curious who sells a 7.5 inch pack and play??
Jay
  •  

Beth Andrea

Quote from: Dark.Knight on December 30, 2012, 08:05:36 PM
Hope I got your attention and a little laugh.  ;D
(I hope I'm posting this right in the right place.) I will soon be packing with a skin adhered penis prosthetic.  Its a hard enough to, soft enough to device. I currently don't pack daily but have packed to parties expecting to get laid so the bulge of my nine inch member was no big deal. It was worn as a strap on rubber like dong bent and tucked in boxer briefs. My new manhood appears more realistic in feel and soft yet still hard and smaller. 

I have no idea what kind of boxer briefs to wear to minimize the bulge for daily wearing to school,  work, it functions as a stp as well so it will be worn quite often.  What brand has worked for you guys or type of underwear. I've googled searched the forums and well I'm asking. All I have found is boxers with pouches to throw a packer free Willie in or guys talking about securing them In the pouch but what brand will minimize the 7.5 bulge. My jeans are usually sagging a little or I'm in slouch jeans, but I need to be able to wear sweats, bball shorts or slacks for dates.

Hmm...I just see "7.5", no unit of measurement. 7.5" = huge, long dong silver...7.5cm = 2.95", normal ho hum silver...

Did we "assume" inches? Will the OP let us know?!? Tune in again next week, same bat time, same bat channel...
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

aleon515

I'm pretty sure the units are inches and not cms. :-)
I always remind my students how important units are in math problems, just guessing this won't be the example!

Btw, the various packer underwear might help as they have both a pocket and a strap, but that's quite a lot of cowboy to contain, so to speak. Look at tranzwear and transitional male for help here, but it won't solve this completely.

You should know pack and play is a bit of a myth. It's going to do one better than another and this guy seems all play to me. An exception might be something which has something to insert.

Jay
  •  

Dark.Knight

Sorry everyone for going awol. I was talking inches. I know it's larger than the average flaccid penis. It's a pack and play. Apart of my lower dysphoria is not only the absence of a functioning God given penis but wanting a large penis between my legs. I figured there wouldn't  be much I could do to control the bulge, just checked to see if there was a product that fit normal everywhere else but snugged my trunk in the pouch area. I may stick with wearing American eagles or express trunks.  The prosthetic is a custom length from the ultimate prosthetic (which I have caught hell for ordering for obvious reasons if you have read that thread on here). If your not up to date on it or have seen it check the pics and video on there website they've recently added.  But yes you've all read correct.
Are the snuggler boxer briefs from tranzwear what I'm looking for or what?
Thanks everyone for the responses and humor.
My profile pic is my hairy pre-t face. I want to be stealth, but my music career may kill that. ;D I like muscle cars, kicks, fashion, music, planes etc. The name I chose for myself is Khai. I'm 22. My ftm Tumblr is: http://gentlemenfck.tumblr.com/
  •  

Dark.Knight

Quote from: aleon515 on January 02, 2013, 12:03:29 AM
I'm pretty sure the units are inches and not cms. :-)
I always remind my students how important units are in math problems, just guessing this won't be the example!

Btw, the various packer underwear might help as they have both a pocket and a strap, but that's quite a lot of cowboy to contain, so to speak. Look at tranzwear and transitional male for help here, but it won't solve this completely.

You should know pack and play is a bit of a myth. It's going to do one better than another and this guy seems all play to me. An exception might be something which has something to insert.

Jay

Yeah I've noticed the myth the only product that I know of going legit flaccid to hard is the tyron 3 which is no where to be found. So Is the various packing underwear a brand or am I too tired reading this lol? Do you know exactly which ones on tranzwear or transitional male are what I am looking for? Like you said I figured it wont help much with such size. Lol
  •  

aleon515

Hey DK, guessing the snuggler would be the one more or less for you, won't solve your problem but might keep the guy corralled a bit. Have heard good things for Pete packing underwear.I got something from Loveboat with a strap and pocket, though even the small is so small don't know who it is designed to fit.

Amazing that you actually got the Ultimate Prosthetics with that knucklehead running this. Looks nice but *very* large.

--Jay
  •  

Dark.Knight

Hey Jay cool with the advice Can't hurt but to try em.
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: Dark.Knight on January 03, 2013, 02:29:34 AM
Hey Jay cool with the advice Can't hurt but to try em.

Well don't try the Loveboat one unless you are under 100 lbs., but you might try the Pete's or else the Tranzwear.

--Jay
  •  

NotThereYet

I have seen a lot of penises and I have never seen anything even close to 7.5"... flaccid or hard...
  •  

Dark.Knight

Quote from: NotThereYet on January 03, 2013, 04:07:16 PM
I have seen a lot of penises and I have never seen anything even close to 7.5"... flaccid or hard...

I hear that a lot, but I've seen plenty 7 plus. Maybe there is something in the water in Kentucky.  Lol. But I have honestly seen over 10 at that size. I know ethnicity has nothing to do with size really because two guys were white guys and the rest of African-American decent (black or mixed)
  •  

Oliver-Christoph

I wear good ole' mr. Calvin Klein and have never been happier with underwear. I ONLY wear boxer briefs and Calvin Klein and the under armor boxer jocks are amazing. They both run kinda pricey but I love em. The best to pack with would have to be the boxer jocks because they're made as boxer briefs but can hold a cup in this little pouch thing it has.
If you want success as bad as you want to breathe every living moment in your life, you will succeed.
  •  

NotThereYet

I have never been to Kentucky, but if I were a man I would feel quite inadequate there!!! Hehehe

On top of what nature gives you, or does not give you, androgen blockers can really completely shrink and nullify whatever was there...

Maybe, after SRS, I'll have to move to Kentucky... ;-)

Happy packing, gentlemen. :-)

Andrea
  •  

Elspeth

Quote from: NotThereYet on January 03, 2013, 04:07:16 PM

You were never in the Army, I take it? The ones I saw all seemed to belong to well-endowed black dudes in my barracks... sorry to perpetuate a stereotype, but most of these guys were quite large even flaccid... pretty sure several were over 7.5" but they never invited me to pull out my tape measure.

Tempted to seque to nasty comments about my last boyfriend, but I won't, even though he does still have earned a special place in my personal Hall of Shame for how he spent a year coming onto me and then went into panic mode when I acted on the assumption that he was interested in more than sex.
"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."
- Sonmi-451 in Cloud Atlas
  •  

Kevin Peña

Quote from: Elspeth on January 05, 2013, 10:52:33 AM
You were never in the Army, I take it? The ones I saw all seemed to belong to well-endowed black dudes in my barracks... sorry to perpetuate a stereotype, but most of these guys were quite large even flaccid... pretty sure several were over 7.5" but they never invited me to pull out my tape measure.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but think of prison. "Come here, boy."

Thanks for the laugh.  :laugh:
  •  

NotThereYet

Well, I guess it's a good thing that I never considered myself a man: I would have looked ridiculous next to the guys y'all have been talking about...Hehehe
  •