News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The what your pet's name thread.

Started by LilDevilOfPrada, January 04, 2013, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tossu-sama

Here's the lovely spoiled cat prince Paavo who lives with me and my fiancé. :D

This is Vilsu, Paavo's mother. She lives at my Mom and stepdad's.
I feel bad for favoring her more than Paavo but she was the first cat I could call my own so she's very special to me. <3

And here's my stepdad's dog, Veeti! :D
He's a mixed breed mutt, most likely Karelian Bear Dog/Labrador combo. He's an absolute joy to be around with.
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

I have  a lovely affectionate cat called noodle :-) :-) :-)

Puggal

My family has four pets.

Dogs:
Toby - Miniature dachshund, 10 years old
Benjamin - Standard dachshund/Pomeranian, 7 years old
Bucky - Papillon/Chihuaha mix, 1 year old

Cat:
Linus, 2 years old (?)
  •  

Shang

Snail:  Speed Racer
Betta: Sherbert
Rabbits:  Cherry, Gumdrop*
Dogs:  Harley Quinn, Miss Kitty*, Jelly Bean*
Hermit Crabs:  Lupin, Tonks, Norbert, Harry, Cedric (no longer with us, he passed on the trip to Texas), Ron, Professor X, Fred, George, Horus, Viktor, Anubis, Spunky, Citizen Snips [formerly Katniss and no longer with us], and Zoidberg [formerly Peeta].  [There are 14 of them.]

* = my parents' pets
  •  

Amy Fox

Who says you can't take snakes for a walk ?

(friends pet)

Mine is only a baby

Ace the corn snake :P
  •  

KelKel

I have 2 giant bundles of adorableness.
Bones is my 73 lb Rhodesian/Boxer mix and Violet is my 78 lb Pit Bull.
These 2 dogs are my life and they get along with everyone,  dog and human alike.  They share the house with my roommates two large dogs as well as her cat.

Bones and Violet  capture the hearts of every person they meet :-)
"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do." - Helen Keller
  •  

Blaine

I have a really old cockatiel named Corvus, an aging tricolor Chihuahua named Mia, and a husky-pittie mix named Nina. (We usually just call her Trollface, though. Her face expressions could make a great internet meme.) The only one who seems it have issues with anyone is Corvy.
I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In [my head!] Azkaban!
  •  

Zarathoustra

•  

jamielikesyou

That's Nibblr, doing what he does best. Keeping me a Luddite by destroying all the technology. His name is very fitting...
  •  

K Style Addiction

My cat is named Isis, i got that name from watching an episode of Batman TAS and Catwoman's favorite cat was named Isis, i thought it was a cool name.

There's a lot of fun history behind the name too, as for my cat, she is quite prissy, she only comes to me when she wants attention but otherwise wants nothing to do with me lol.
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

Nyri

My puppies - Keeva (collie) and Kai (pit bull mix)

My kitties - Cappuccino(marbled) and Guinevere (spotted)

My gerbils - Eona and Luna
My ratties - two came with names, Angel and Mia... still trying to name the other two
My mices- I have three and still haven't named them :(

If anyone has name ideas for my unnamed mice and rats, let me know!  They are all female... it's weird that I have thirteen animals and only one is a male. 
  •  

Jayne

I have a hamster called Perky

My dog has many names, his proper name is Starvin Marvin but he's also known as Poopie, Labragoat, Pongo the performing dog & super poopie without a cape as mummies too mean to buy one.
He has other nicknames but these are the most commonly used.
  •  

chocoicecream

Please excuse any mistakes as English is my second language.

Thanks! ;)
  •  

Crow

I live with a beagle named Rosie and a guinea pig named Coriander. Both are obsessed with food. According to the "you are what you eat" clause, Rosie is more of a bagel than a beagle.
Top Surgery Fund: $200/7,000
  •  

mrg58

Two dogs and two cats:

Jenna
Stella

annddd

Spencer
Gracie

My family apparently must name our pets human names and not cute pet names haha

•  

VenomGaia

I'm not allowed to have cats or dogs because my parents think they're gross. I've always wanted to own a snake or a rat C:

I currently own a goldfish named Ponyo and Koifish named Nathan.

I used to keep Triops (maybe fifteen at a time), and centipedes, but due to the fact that my dad is from africa, he wouldn't come into the house until I released them :I
I'm your guide to Hell.
--
Tis better to live as you see fit and die quickly, than to spend a life in misery and die slowly.
--
Currently working on a comic, check back when I finish the first page.
  •  

prettypoly86

I have a Pyrenese-golden retriever mix named jessie,  and a german shepherd/black lab named Dagger. :)
"Life is like a piano.  The white keys represent happiness,  and the black show sadness.  But as you go through life's journey remember that the black keys also create music." - Pinterest?
  •  

SaveMeJeebus

I've had an Eva (boxer dog), a Dizzy (hamster), and an Oscar (Jack Russel).
  •  

Crona

I have a rat named Quinn, a Great Dane named Alwin and a stone called Rocky ^^
Mau? =ô.ô=
Platypus ^^
Whales are friends, do not eat them!
  •  

Harlow

Jasper Rutledge Wheaton Terrier mix 9 years old Dec. 25th. My first pet :) He's my baby boy!!

Brindie Belle Long Hair Chihuahua mix 3 years old Oct. 31st. Jasper's little sister xD

Sebbie (Sebastian) & Theo (Theodore) my very first rats!! Loved them to bits I miss them a lot!!

( I got them when they were only 3 weeks old <3 <3 <3 so tiny cute!!) And FYI they lived a good long time as far as rats go. Theo's passing was really rough though, made me cry a lot because he got an abcess tumor  :-\

Bestest Hamster evarrrr!! <3 Kiyomi <3 I miss her a lot RIP  :-*

My Guinea Pigs Keagan, Valentine, Kiera, Madison & KokoRosie (not pictured but she lived till almost 8 years old o.O that's like 1000 years in guinea pig years  :o ) RIP Babies  :angel:

I still have 2 rats Alexander (McQueen) and Opossum, but no photos' on this computer.

My other rats Dolce, Gabanna & Valentino RIP

And last but not least my lil russian dwarf hamster Gretchen <3  :-*

•